default_

Roy Thomas Baker Madasgar Leak

I listened on my phone. And haven’t heard the original in probably a year. Is there that much difference?

This board is killing it on the leak front. 

13 minutes ago, Skeeter said:

I listened on my phone. And haven’t heard the original in probably a year. Is there that much difference?

This board is killing it on the leak front. 

Mains differences are on the guitars and electric drums, I actually like the electric drums thing but the guitars are terrible, I heard Axl is playing rhythm.

I have 5 minutes of vma rehearsals its not the whole thing but better than nothing. Pms will be going out in a few days.

It`s cool but I prefer album version. The only thing this one has going for it is rawness. Guitars needed more work.

If this really is Baker`s mix then I don`t blame Axl for bringing in different producers.

Rhythm guitar is n`t good. Played most likely by Paul Tobias or even by Axl himself who knows.

Synth orchestra needed major improvement as well. Drums sound more like Josh Freese than Brain.

Just now, Bucketfinck78 said:

It was discussed at other forums long before this one..?

it's a slightly different version of madagascar, not much to talk about

Well, this one actually differs from other available versions, so there is a certain value to it, in my opinion.

Same shit song. Same shit Axl vocals. Same straight white male cultural appropriation of MLK. Just a little stripped down.

Pretty neat little song. Wonder who all is in this? 2001 means Bucket's probably in it. I wonder if Brain is though? The drums sound pretty different, to me at least. I can't guarantee it though since it had been awhile since I heard the album version and I've only heard it one time since listening to the leak.

I'm real disappointed that no studio version has that awesome Rock in Rio 2001 solo in it though. I mean, it's there, but it's nowhere near as cool :(

3 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

this one seems to have made it to the masses

who fucked up?

Did a quick search and it seems gibbo posted it at his facebook page

8 hours ago, maynard said:

iF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR LEAKS THIS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU.

SOUL MONSTER IS NEXT.

I wish they release it under the original name: Elvis Presley and the monster of soul

It would be nice to hear it someday