8==D

Are Portuguese people inbred?

Objective fact:  Gunner is less retarded than miser. 

Who's inbred?  Miser is the product of George Michael having his DNA edited to be mixed with another gay man, but the experiment went horribly wrong, and Miser is a single lineage offspring of George Michael, made with two sperms.  

1 hour ago, altered beast said:

Who's inbred?  Miser is the product of George Michael having his DNA edited to be mixed with another gay man, but the experiment went horribly wrong, and Miser is a single lineage offspring of George Michael, made with two sperms.  

Portuguese understanding of science at play, here. You know, people love Spain and Spanish culture. Flamenco. Bull fighting. People love Dominicans and Cubans and their cultures. People love Puerto Ricans. What do the Portuguese offer the world besides unreleased Axl Rose songs no one wants to hear?

4 hours ago, altered beast said:

That's not much of a big achivement, is it?

You of all people should probably try to avoid digging too deep into inbreeding.

Really, the problem is that they're not inbred enough. In case you can't tell from GUNNER's posts, all Portuguese people are at least 50% West African.

53 minutes ago, magisme said:

Really, the problem is that they're not inbred enough. In case you can't tell from GUNNER's posts, all Portuguese people are at least 50% West African.

That's actually a myth. The christians and muslims didn't use to mix with each other.

12 minutes ago, GUNNER said:

That's actually a myth. The christians and muslims didn't use to mix with each other.

lol

The IBO doesn't lie, Thabo.

8 hours ago, 8==D said:

Portuguese understanding of science at play, here. You know, people love Spain and Spanish culture. Flamenco. Bull fighting. People love Dominicans and Cubans and their cultures. People love Puerto Ricans. What do the Portuguese offer the world besides unreleased Axl Rose songs no one wants to hear?

A really interesting and rich history, like transporting and trading slaves, occupying land, 'discovering' land and killing indians. Those kind of things...

5 minutes ago, MBrose said:

Allmost all West Europeans are inbred, certainly the mainland. That goes for Italians as well. 

We have blond n' blue eye'd people here.

Myself, I used to be blond as a child.

A really interesting and rich history,

True

like transporting and trading slaves

Also, we were the first ones to abolish slavery

, occupying land,

Settling

'discovering' land

Yep

and killing indians.

I wouldn't say people didn't die, but ... killing natives used to be more of a spanish thing. The portuguese used to convert them to christianism and fuck their females (it's all related)

Gunner: Denies Axl Rose hit women, and boasts proudly how his ancestors raped women.

2 hours ago, MBrose said:

Allmost all West Europeans are inbred, certainly the mainland. That goes for Italians as well. 

What about Great Britain?:smugpepe:

2 hours ago, 8==D said:

Denies

Nope

2 hours ago, 8==D said:

proudly

Nope

Go learn how to read gunnerish, you ignorant.

15 hours ago, GUNNER said:

We have blond n' blue eye'd people here.

Myself, I used to be blond as a child.

True

Also, we were the first ones to abolish slavery

Settling

Yep

I wouldn't say people didn't die, but ... killing natives used to be more of a spanish thing. The portuguese used to convert them to christianism and fuck their females (it's all related)

Lol, if you were blond, you probably are inbred. Like in my country part is more dark, which is caused by the Spanish 'settling' :lol: parts of our country in 15andsomething (too late to google) and they are till this day, so I assume inbred. Not to mention the European Royals, lol. All related and marrying eachother. And mine countries slavery history is not very pretty as well. Well mine countries history is not very pretty in general, lol. We were even in war Gunner actually about slavery, but it was when the Spanish 'settled' your country, I believe. 😉. Sorry if I am wrong, I will google tomorrow.

I'm kinda glad the Portuguese were the ones to rape my country and make it the mess it is today. It could've been worse. Look at the other South American countries with the Spanish roots. All Bolivarian countries with a hard on for Che Guevara and Communism. Fuck no.

5 minutes ago, altered beast said:

See you should be thanking Gunner.

Well, I can thank them for that but the Portuguese are just as shitty in general. Historians agree that corruption comes from the stupid Portuguese who "settled" here. Won't even mention all the gold and other stuff they took away like savages. While in the North, Englishmen were creating a new land for their families to strive, Portuguese here were worried about banging indians and taking everything away to their fucked up homeland. So stupid.

8 minutes ago, maynard said:

Well, I can thank them for that but the Portuguese are just as shitty in general. Historians agree that corruption comes from the stupid Portuguese who "settled" here. Won't even mention all the gold and other stuff they took away like savages. While in the North, Englishmen were creating a new land for their families to strive, Portuguese here were worried about banging indians and taking everything away to their fucked up homeland. So stupid.

Are you a native's descendant?