Sign in to follow this  
EstrangedTWAT

Fuck you, Cleveland Indians

My parents could have gone anywhere, but they decided to stay in Cleveland.  So through no fault of my own, I was born in the single shittiest city in the world when it comes to sports.  My dear old dad just turned 70 this year, and all he's ever wanted his entire life was to witness his beloved Cleveland Indians winning a World Series.  Just one.

In my lifetime I've witnessed some incredible chokes from our football and basketball teams, but nothing as gutwrenching as the chokes pulled off by the Indians.

1995.  1997.  2001.  2007.  2016 blowing the Worlds Series up 3 games to 1.

And now 2017.

Fuck these cunts.  I'm done.  I'm out.  I'm never watching another baseball game.  I'm never watching "Major League" again.  I'm gonna take a giant shit on my Chief Wahoo hat and then burn it.

Fucking LOSERS.  Goddamn ball-less pussies.  Their dicks are as limps and useless as their bats.  Fucking inexcusable to be this bad at their job.  If I was as bad at my job I'd have been fired years ago.  These fucking cunts can't hit a fucking ball?  Something they get paid millions to do??

Fuck them.  I only wish this loss was an away game so that there would be people waiting for them at the airport to pelt them with dog shit and tell them what losers they are.  I hope every member of the Yankees and the Cubs double teams their fucking wives while they watch, the spineless cucks.

Fuck you Indians.  This is the last time.  Fucking die.  I wish the stadium would just burn to the ground and some other city could get a team that actually gives a shit.

Fucking.   Losers.

They fucking lost to the goddamn Yankees.  Were up 2-0 in a best of five, then went out like complete bitches losing three in a row.  Lost on their own home field.  AGAIN.

This is the team that broke a record and won 22 in a row.  Hey, assholes....don't peak in September, dumbfucks.  October is the only month that counts.

Fuck, I'm gonna pop a blood vessel. 

Yes, thank god for LeBron.  He gave us what the Indians never could and never will.  And I will always be grateful to him for it.

But he's leaving after this year, and nobody's gonna beat the Warriors for the next few years anyway.  I am done with basketball too, but in a good way.  After last year, I got everything I ever wanted as a basketball fan.

Then there's the Browns.  Maybe they'll actually win one this year.  Maybe.

Well he had a good fucking point.

That was Major League 2, I believe.  Doesn't matter.  I'm never watching any of those movies again.  I'm done with this shit club forever.

Realistically, the Tribe was lucky to win Game 2.  If Girardi hadn't made those boneheaded errors, or if Lindor's ball had gone 2 inches to the right, they would have lost that game.  And the Encarnacion injury was huge, Cleveland probably wins Game 3 if he was healthy.  I also hope the Bauer debacle in Game 4 will finally convince managers to stop bringing back starters on short rest in the postseason.  The numbers don't lie, starting pitchers suck facing the same team on short rest.  Maybe the Tribe would have still lost Game 4, but I bet Bauer would have pitched a lot better in Game 5 than Kluber did.

I'm thinking and hoping this is Houston's year.  They've never won, and they are still dealing with the aftereffects of Harvey, so they've got mojo on their side. 

It will be fun watching Judge strike out 25 times in the ALCS.

I thought this thread was about them finally scraping their logo and name (which I oppose).

Oh well Josh. Say what you want man but not every franchise has their own movie series with them.

3 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

I thought this thread was about them finally scraping their logo and name (which I oppose).

The Indians gave SJWs an inch and then they collapsed in the playoffs. Coincidence?

Never forget the first rule.

11 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

Meanwhile, mass riots in Brazil and Portugal when their povertyball teams lose

Just kidding. I love American sports. Baseball is the only one I simply can't enjoy. Big Packers fan even though NFL is full of pussies it seems. Longtime Lakers fan as well. Watch hockey everytime is on ESPN. I truly hope one day MLS becomes a thing and we have a big American championship including USA teams, Brazilian teams, Mexican teams, etc... Travel distances would be a problem unfortunately :(

I'll never get American football. It's the most bloated sport in existence. The Canadian version is a bit more exciting but it's still 90% replays and commercials.

34 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

Meanwhile, mass riots in Brazil and Portugal when their povertyball teams lose

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/teams/team=43963/_index_default.html

19 minutes ago, maynard said:

Just kidding.

I wasn't.

17 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

I'll never get American football. It's the most bloated sport in existence. The Canadian version is a bit more exciting but it's still 90% replays and commercials.

Same shit. Actually it's not even football. Does "foot" and "ball" tell's you something?

2 minutes ago, The Linguini Occurrence? said:

So true.

The average NFL game lasts 3 hours 12 minutes.

The total amount of time when the ball is actually in play?  11 minutes

Football? More like flagball, amirite?

12 hours ago, november snow said:

baseball is the most boring sport i have ever watched 

Yeah it sucks, but going to a game is alright. It's just an excuse to drink beer and eat hotdogs (@hotdogman) in the sun.

4 hours ago, The Linguini Occurrence? said:

You've never watched golf, soccer, auto racing, etc?

soccer is the best sport in the world