auad

Madagascar 2017

I didn't think that was particularly bad, it was fine. It's mostly that Slash in particular looks bored as fuck, and Axl's gut is distracting.

There's only one good version of Madagascar, Rock in Rio 2001. That guitar solo was perfect. And there's a certain rawness to it. The 342342 layers of vocals of the final version are idiotic. The solo is just meh. And the whole hip hop beats and stuff all sound dated as fuck. Axl should stick to guitars, bass, drums and some piano. And rocks and thunders.

I still very much like the song..Im surprised the brought it back....I liked Silkworms, Prostitute, Madagascar, Shackler's...I liked Axl trying something different, away from The sound of AFD/UYI.  The 2001 Rock in Rio is my fav version

6 hours ago, Eric said:

I still very much like the song..Im surprised the brought it back....I liked Silkworms, Prostitute, Madagascar, Shackler's...I liked Axl trying something different, away from The sound of AFD/UYI.  The 2001 Rock in Rio is my fav version

Superior live version.

I'm so glad I gave money to DJ Ashba GNR multiple times and spent $0 on this atrocity.

That's how much of a cuck you are, Slash. You've ruined the band entirely. Before it was just Axl who went crazy and wrecked it for everyone. But now you've basically endorsed everything he did. You are shit. You are fat and shit and shit. You are worse than DJ Ashba. You are worse than Ron B.F. Thal. You have delegitimized GNR forever. 

1 hour ago, magisme said:

I'm so glad I gave money to DJ Ashba GNR multiple times and spent $0 on this atrocity.

That's how much of a cuck you are, Slash. You've ruined the band entirely. Before it was just Axl who went crazy and wrecked it for everyone. But now you've basically endorsed everything he did. You are shit. You are fat and shit and shit. You are worse than DJ Ashba. You are worse than Ron B.F. Thal. You have delegitimized GNR forever. 

You sound hurt. Slash was a money whoring shit show on his own, so why would you expect him to improve with the captain showing him how to do it right? Sucking on YouTube isn't effecting anything. These fucks have no incentive to try and they never did. 

Axl sounded good. 

But just a boring song. 

And the shirt tied around Axl’s waist - that’s such a stupid look. 

3 hours ago, magisme said:

:lol:

49 minutes ago, Bladez O' Steal said:

Does Pitman get paid every time this song is performed ?

Only if they release the performance I believe

14 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

you can tell he tried really hard to make this good

and that is the sad part

The second sad part is the Slash "solo" but to be honest: there is not much you can do when a song almost contain zero proper guitar parts, actual guitar music, not just noodling and a few dated effects and samples

5 minutes ago, Budd Dwyer said:

and that is the sad part

The second sad part is the Slash "solo" but to be honest: there is not much you can do when a song almost contain zero proper guitar parts, actual guitar music, not just noodling and a few dated effects and samples

Yeah the solo was a mess. They should just cut the shit effects and do it straightforward like they did with the CD intro.

Just now, bacardimayne said:

Yeah the solo was a mess. They should just cut the shit effects and do it straightforward like they did with the CD intro.

or play it with actual music

7 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

Or just play Messages as it's a far superior song to both Madagascar and 5agge's Frankenstein abortion.

I really like it although i know you're not a fan of his mixes:shrugs:

Messages would be cool, way cooler than Sither, probably more suitable for Axl's voice now

ITW/Slither worked because the songs are so similar in key and structure. Messages/Madagascar sounds like something 16 year old me would do a week after installing Audacity for the first time.

2 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

ITW/Slither worked because the songs are so similar in key and structure. Messages/Madagascar sounds like something 16 year old me would do a week after installing Audacity for the first time.

True, but have you heard Brain's remixes?

or Axl and Pitoman tinkering wiht his own solo record?:smugpepe:

Still better than half of CD, imho and especially better than what was released on the record

Brain's mixes are fucked, but at least there's more effort put into them than "take Axl vocals and paste them over Slash song in similar key".

8 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

Or just play Messages as it's a far superior song to both Madagascar and 5agge's Frankenstein abortion.

:lol: You`re joking, right ? Messages is one of two halfway decent songs VR managed to write still, it does n`t hold candle to Madagascar.