hotdogman

The Guttery- Sign up thread

Those that make it to the end of the game (if any) will receive a PM with a spoiler tagged line containing my identity. It will be legit, the answer wont just be "I am Hot Dog Man"

Its a shit prize and I doubt anyone really cares, but I need a high body count for the game.

If there is a grand winner, they will have the option to recieve a special prize box in the mail. They can send any address or PO box if they are uncomfortable giving their real address. The prize box is optional but encouraged

On 10/9/2017 at 4:43 PM, hotdogman said:

Those that make it to the end of the game (if any) will receive a PM with a spoiler tagged line containing my identity.

All that does is incentivize playing passively to stay alive. Give the winning team your identity or something.

22 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

All that does is incentivize playing passively to stay alive. Give the winning team your identity or something.

Don't worry, playing passively won't be an issue so much 

On 2017. 10. 19. at 11:10 PM, hotdogman said:

Hot Dog Mafia will be delayed by a few days to sort things out. Roles out Monday, game start Tuesday

Thank you

5 hours ago, Micky Knox said:

When is this starting?

1 hour ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Just you and Gunner.

If she is playing then I probably won’t. 

The last couple games she has gotten mad and thrown a hissy fit. Quitting mid-game, outing what roles players had. That’s such a cowardly move. 

Lol, last game we were mafia and she got killed first. I saw some PMs and she was trying her hardest to get me voted off. 

A week later I win the game (again) and she totally forgets that her entire mission was trying to get me killed off and tries to act like we were a “team”.  Too funny. 

1 hour ago, Skeeter said:

Who is playing this game 

1 hour ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Just you and Gunner.

Both of you will play. Beef with gunner will be irrelevant for the game dont worry