Jump to content
GUNNER

Lets count the days until Slash starts badmouthing Axl on the press again

Recommended Posts

maynard    2,075
36 minutes ago, GUNNER said:

"Slash playing Sorry and getting paid for that, its not like Slash whoring himself"

 

lol, Maynard's logic.

 

Oh you're one of those kids who think musicians work for their love for art? Cute.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
altered beast    2,519
On 9/13/2017 at 4:38 PM, maynard said:

Don't do it bro. Believing Slash is Axl's bitch is the only motivation Saber has to get out of bed in the morning. Dude is in such a dark place right now. He will dig some old post you made drunk 2 years ago and spam all the forum with it.

Dude, let's not start resorting to lies.  It makes you look desperate.  I never dug up any old post of yours and spammed it.  You tried to portray Axl's singing in AC/DC in a certain way.  There's not really any denying that.  When pressed on it, you backed off and begrudgingly admitted he sounded pretty damn good, on MOST of the songs.  I've been goofing on the "dark place" thing because you've been saying that lately.  

 

In any case, do I really truly believe Slash is Axl's bitch?  No.  However, even you, of all people, must admit, that Slash is behaving like an employee.  He brought zero changes to the setlist.  He brought zero anything new to the table.  He brought zero balls to try and even discuss plans with Axl.  Instead, he showed up, got paid his millions, and embarrasses himself on a nightly basis playing the very same Chinese Democracy songs which you made fun of obsessively. 

 

So, really the point here is that Slash is not an equal to Axl.  He is on Axl's terms.  Not the other way around.  And thus, he is Axl's bitch.  I don't mean it as some grand insult.  And I don't mean it to detract away from the numbers they're putting up and the authenticity that Slash puts in the original GNR songs.  But the bottom line is Slash is basically a glorified Bumblefoot at this point, as far as his place in the band.  

 

But good for him.  Despite my goofing on Slash, which seems to offend and touch the nerve of several on here, I acknowledge it's pretty cool that he is willing to endure the nightly embarrassment of playing with Mickey Mouse.  But then again, like you said, maybe that's his way of getting the better of Axl.  He goes out there and sounds like the old days.  Axl goes out there and sounds like the voice he debuted with nuGnR.  Fair enough.  But still.. he's just taking orders, like frank.  Ooooh, he gets to dictate the tempo.  That is such a major addition to the sound of the band.  lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GUNNER    3,537
11 hours ago, maynard said:

Oh you're one of those kids who think musicians work for their love for art? Cute.

Whores also dont give the ass for love. Thats why they are whores.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Budd Dwyer    2,402
20 hours ago, D-GenerationX said:

 

Axl without Slash is still a headliner.

 

Slash without Axl is an opening act.  Or "special guest", if it soothes the ego.

Guitarists with solo careers are always  "opening acts" or if they headline a show, it will be an arena tour at best. Stadiums require full bands or a stupid pop star with shitty music but "very controversial" act:shrugs:  

it's not rocket science and the comparison is hardly fair, especially, because Slash was stupid enough to sign over the name to fatshit Axl

 

So this point is kind of an irrelevant one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Budd Dwyer    2,402
9 hours ago, altered beast said:

Dude, let's not start resorting to lies.  It makes you look desperate.  I never dug up any old post of yours and spammed it.  You tried to portray Axl's singing in AC/DC in a certain way.  There's not really any denying that.  When pressed on it, you backed off and begrudgingly admitted he sounded pretty damn good, on MOST of the songs.  I've been goofing on the "dark place" thing because you've been saying that lately.  

 

In any case, do I really truly believe Slash is Axl's bitch?  No.  However, even you, of all people, must admit, that Slash is behaving like an employee.  He brought zero changes to the setlist.  He brought zero anything new to the table.  He brought zero balls to try and even discuss plans with Axl.  Instead, he showed up, got paid his millions, and embarrasses himself on a nightly basis playing the very same Chinese Democracy songs which you made fun of obsessively. 

 

So, really the point here is that Slash is not an equal to Axl.  He is on Axl's terms.  Not the other way around.  And thus, he is Axl's bitch.  I don't mean it as some grand insult.  And I don't mean it to detract away from the numbers they're putting up and the authenticity that Slash puts in the original GNR songs.  But the bottom line is Slash is basically a glorified Bumblefoot at this point, as far as his place in the band.  

 

But good for him.  Despite my goofing on Slash, which seems to offend and touch the nerve of several on here, I acknowledge it's pretty cool that he is willing to endure the nightly embarrassment of playing with Mickey Mouse.  But then again, like you said, maybe that's his way of getting the better of Axl.  He goes out there and sounds like the old days.  Axl goes out there and sounds like the voice he debuted with nuGnR.  Fair enough.  But still.. he's just taking orders, like frank.  Ooooh, he gets to dictate the tempo.  That is such a major addition to the sound of the band.  lol

Good post, however Slash brought back Coma

If Slash is responsible for the tempo change, then i say sack him with Frank

They are basically ruining the classic songs

 

This band is so shit, they need to get fucked. 

i'm glad Axl will be an employee in AC/DC after all these years 

He deserved it:smugpepe:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
maynard    2,075
3 hours ago, GUNNER said:

Whores also dont give the ass for love. Thats why they are whores.

Your analogy does not work. Sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×