GUNNER

Lets count the days until Slash starts badmouthing Axl on the press again

GUNNER    3,537

According to our legit insider the contract ends this year, so I would say we might have some declarations from Slash by jan 5th.

Ragnar    794
1 hour ago, altered beast said:

Slash has been quite a good and obedient employee.  He follows Axl's rules without hesitation, including playing Sorry and This I Love.   lol

Yeah, makes one wonder what this "war" was all about :lol:

Budd Dwyer    2,402
9 hours ago, GUNNER said:

According to our legit insider the contract ends this year, so I would say we might have some declarations from Slash by jan 5th.

why?

It makes no sense to talk shit about Axl now, when they did a whole tour together after 20 years

The possibility for another leg is always in the air

You -more than anybody- likes to point out how Slash loves cash, you should know this

maynard    2,075

I love how Slash uses Sorry and TIL to practice his shredding. He clearly does not give a fuck about those songs. And some idiots think Axl somehow wins every time Slash shreds all over them. 

maynard    2,075
5 minutes ago, altered beast said:

Axl wins because Slash is his bitch on this tour.  Oh but hey, Slash plays the songs like shit, so he is secretly winning!  lolol

No, Axl is Slash's bitch on this tour. 

GUNNER    3,537
16 minutes ago, altered beast said:

Axl wins because Slash is his bitch on this tour.  Oh but hey, Slash plays the songs like shit, so he is secretly winning!  lolol

He will talk about he is a winner when the contrat ends.

Skeeter    1,291

Lol. 

Slash sure got owned by Axl. 

Sure wish my last company would own/cuck me to the tune of 50 million dollars over two years of part-time work. 

Travels the world. Plays guitar in front of 50,000 people a night. And set to make 40-to-50 million dollars doing what he loves.  Yea. Slash sure got cucked and is Axl's bitch. 

maynard    2,075
2 hours ago, Skeeter said:

Lol. 

Sure wish my last company would own/cuck me to the tune of 50 million dollars over two years of part-time work. 

Travels the world. Plays guitar in front of 50,000 people a night. And set to make 40-to-50 million dollars doing what he loves.  Yea. Slash sure got cucked and is Axl's bitch. 

Don't do it bro. Believing Slash is Axl's bitch is the only motivation Saber has to get out of bed in the morning. Dude is in such a dark place right now. He will dig some old post you made drunk 2 years ago and spam all the forum with it.

D-GenerationX    296
On 9/13/2017 at 6:30 AM, Budd Dwyer said:

why?

It makes no sense to talk shit about Axl now, when they did a whole tour together after 20 years

The possibility for another leg is always in the air

You -more than anybody- likes to point out how Slash loves cash, you should know this

Exactly.  Doesn't make any sense now.

D-GenerationX    296
1 hour ago, november snow said:

Slash is the star of the tour ,no one cares about Axl,he is still fat,cant sing he just sucks  :Slash2:

Axl without Slash is still a headliner.

Slash without Axl is an opening act.  Or "special guest", if it soothes the ego.

Ragnar    794
13 minutes ago, D-GenerationX said:

Slash without Axl is an opening act.  Or "special guest", if it soothes the ego.

Stop you`re making too much sense.

The biggest gig Slash landed as a solo artist was being an opening act for Ozzy and Aerosmith.

november snow    1,061
21 minutes ago, D-GenerationX said:

because he owns the name Guns N Roses .......Slash made an album that outsold CD(Contraband),he won grammy with VR ,he is doing fine without Axl.

GUNNER    3,537
On Wednesday, September 13, 2017 at 8:16 PM, Skeeter said:

Lol. 

22 hours ago, maynard said:

Don't do it bro. Believing Slash is Axl's bitch is the only motivation Saber has to get out of bed in the morning. Dude is in such a dark place right now. He will dig some old post you made drunk 2 years ago and spam all the forum with it.

So if you get paid to be buttfucked, you are not a bitch, right? Whores are whores because they do the dirty thing for free, right?

I love your partnership, guys :lol:

maynard    2,075
1 hour ago, GUNNER said:

So if you get paid to be buttfucked, you are not a bitch, right? Whores are whores because they do the dirty thing for free, right?

I love your partnership, guys :lol:

So you are comparing Slash going on stage to play a lot of his songs, cover some others and then stroke Axl's ego shredding over his stupid CD songs, all while getting millions of dollars with being buttfucked? I don't know man. Your anal-ogy doesn't make much sense. If you think Slash feels buttfucked every time he plays Sorry - a song bitter Axl wrote when obssessed with him - you're very very wrong. Axl is doing exactly what Slash always wanted: Shut up and sing. Slash is winning.

4 hours ago, D-GenerationX said:

If only Axl had the balls to play a gig as Axl Rose then the comparsion could be fair.

GUNNER    3,537

"Slash playing Sorry and getting paid for that, its not like Slash whoring himself"

lol, Maynard's logic.