John Bonham

GNR Fan Myths

47 posts in this topic
1 hour ago, AndreCC said:

I hate this whole Axl/DC thing. Make it end! I want Brian back and Axl fully concentrated on Guns! ;)

Fuck off

Axl can't sing GNR songs anymore. With AC/DC, he is just an employee therefore he needs to work for the paycheck

I want GNR to end, because they will not release anything new and the tours are fucking boring (even with Slash and Duff) plus Axl doesn't deserve his fans hard earned money. He performs unprepared, the same shit day after day. With Axl/DC we have the chance for new music and new tours with decent Axl vocals.

Brian is nearly deaf now, his voice sucks plus he is too old to perform full tours. He had a great career, now it's time for some new blood in that band

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, The Ultimate Cock Gobbler said:

MSL is an insider.

 

I agree! He became one! Somehow he didn't give those hoarders a chance but to accept him in their circle! That is the truth!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like what Andre brings to the forum.  Particularly bud dwyer frothing at the mouth because of it.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Budd Dwyer said:

Fuck off

Axl can't sing GNR songs anymore. With AC/DC, he is just an employee therefore he needs to work for the paycheck

I want GNR to end, because they will not release anything new and the tours are fucking boring (even with Slash and Duff) plus Axl doesn't deserve his fans hard earned money. He performs unprepared, the same shit day after day. With Axl/DC we have the chance for new music and new tours with decent Axl vocals.

Brian is nearly deaf now, his voice sucks plus he is too old to perform full tours. He had a great career, now it's time for some new blood in that band

 

Ok. Let them come to Portugal just one more time, and release one more album, Than I'll agree with you!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, AndreCC said:

 

I agree! He became one! Somehow he didn't give those hoarders a chance but to accept him in their circle! That is the truth!

No matter how hard you try! I won't be joining your cult! Fucking Jehovah's witness!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Ultimate Cock Gobbler said:

No matter how hard you try! I won't be joining your cult! Fucking Jehovah's witness!

 

I'm not a Jehovah witness you hillbilly, neither I have a cult Charlie! I believe in no religion!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, AndreCC said:

 

I'm not a Jehovah witness you hillbilly, neither I have a cult Charlie! I believe in no religion!

The brown stains on your nose from your savior's anus say otherwise, halfwit.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, The Ultimate Cock Gobbler said:

The brown stains on your nose from your savior's anus say otherwise, halfwit.

 

What Brown Stains hillbilly?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, AndreCC said:

 

What Brown Stains hillbilly?

Look at your profile pic, halfwit, Your whole face is stained brown.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, The Ultimate Cock Gobbler said:

Look at your profile pic, halfwit, Your whole face is stained brown.

 

Do I have to be a fucking ginger? Fuck Off!

 

Anyways, nothing going on here as usual. I'm out!

Wake me up when there's a song leaking!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, AndreCC said:

 

Do I have to be a fucking ginger? 

No, but you used to be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, altered beast said:

I like what Andre brings to the forum.  Particularly bud dwyer frothing at the mouth because of it.  

I wish you all the best, buddy

 

Although it's sad if this is your only enjoyment in life

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Budd Dwyer said:

Fuck off

Axl can't sing GNR songs anymore. With AC/DC, he is just an employee therefore he needs to work for the paycheck

I want GNR to end, because they will not release anything new and the tours are fucking boring (even with Slash and Duff) plus Axl doesn't deserve his fans hard earned money. He performs unprepared, the same shit day after day. With Axl/DC we have the chance for new music and new tours with decent Axl vocals.

Brian is nearly deaf now, his voice sucks plus he is too old to perform full tours. He had a great career, now it's time for some new blood in that band

I think I agree with this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Facekicker said:

Madison isn't P4A and they both definitely aren't Saphire. 

Saphire was a nAgger, right?

The original SJW on mygina

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Budd Dwyer said:

Fuck off

Axl can't sing GNR songs anymore. With AC/DC, he is just an employee therefore he needs to work for the paycheck

I want GNR to end, because they will not release anything new and the tours are fucking boring (even with Slash and Duff) plus Axl doesn't deserve his fans hard earned money. He performs unprepared, the same shit day after day. With Axl/DC we have the chance for new music and new tours with decent Axl vocals.

Brian is nearly deaf now, his voice sucks plus he is too old to perform full tours. He had a great career, now it's time for some new blood in that band

You are referring to Axl as 'new' blood? WTF man?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Budd Dwyer said:

Saphire was a nAgger, right?

The original SJW on mygina

 

I loved her! She was not Madison, but P4A was Saphire. She wasn't really a nagger, she just disliked nugnr a lot. Oh and she disliked my band shirts and sure let me know it. Haha, that was fun.

 

SJW as well! :wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, JeanGenie said:

You are referring to Axl as 'new' blood? WTF man?

Yes

Haven't you heard videos?

He is 55 so he is also old, but he is new, compared to other members

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now