AndreCC

Unbelievable

95 posts in this topic

Hey,

 

I've been off the forums for awhile now. Maybe 3 years or so ?!? I dunno...

Anyways, it's amazing to me how after all this years, there's still a market in the GNR community for the Chinese Democracy era songs...

 

The band has reunited, Slash is now in the band and so is Duff, and all our dreams have come true. Axl stopped making a fool out of himself and did the right thing.

Slash and Duff also bring much more quality to the band as they're way better musicians than any of the Chinese Democracy guys...

A new album written by the Original 3 would be top notch, high quality and definitely vintage GNR (which I think it's what we all want).

 

Yet people are still giving credit to that fucking muffled portrait of an Album called Chinese Democracy... The Generation Swine of Guns N'Roses....The most fucking weak album of their discography....

Everyone are still caught up on the HYPE of The General, of Jackie Chan (what the fuck is a Jackie Chan, what a stupid working title to give to a song), Silkworms, and all the other crap that was rumored to exist. Who the fuck cares ?!?!? 

 

As far as I'm concerned, anything that comes up from those years, it's just material that has no quality, written by a bunch of new metal fake rockers wannabes like Buckethead and Brain, who don't even have a fucking rhythm, and most importantly of all, it's material that has been fucking produced to exhaustion and now sounds like a new age orchestral fart!

 

To me the best thing they could do, would be to fucking grab every tape, every cd, every file on those computers "in the Vault", and throw that Goddamn thing away... Delete the files, throw those cds aways, throw those tapes away... Free yourself from the embarrassment that is the Chinese Democracy years! 20 years of life lost on that fucking excuse that you call an album; And now you seem to be ready for more! :mad: WTF ?!?

 

As far as I'm concerned, I said it once and I SAY IT AGAIN, I would prefer a totally new album written by Axl, Slash and Duff, than to have Slash and Duff embarrassing themselves playing on those 20 year old unknown songs which are gonna flunk, just like Chinese Democracy did!

It's embarrassing enough that Slash and Duff are playing those songs Live...

 

 

 

 

 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We just wanna hear songs with Axl's vocals.  Shit.  We downloaded those awful Bach songs, the rapidfire shit, the Hollywood Rose stuff.  It all sucked.  But it was still exciting cause it was that rarest of commodities:  new studio vocals by Axl.

 

If you haven't seen the NITL show yet, you gotta go man.  It's like you said....a dream come true!   Do it!!

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

We just wanna hear songs with Axl's vocals.  Shit.  We downloaded those awful Bach songs, the rapidfire shit, the Hollywood Rose stuff.  It all sucked.  But it was still exciting cause it was that rarest of commodities:  new studio vocals by Axl.

 

If you haven't seen the NITL show yet, you gotta go man.  It's like you said....a dream come true!   Do it!!

 

What show?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AndreCC coming back and not immediately sharing messages and offering leaks? Nice try, imposter.

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hmmmm no.

 

And what happened? You spent years of your life searching for such music and now it's just "new age orchestal fart"? Though you didn't even hear it.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, AndreCC said:

 

What show?

 

Uuuhhh.  Not in This Lifetime.   The Guns N Roses reunion tour.  Didn't you hear?  Slash is back.  Duff too.  Pretty neat stuff, I gotta say.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EstrangedTWAT said:

 

Uuuhhh.  Not in This Lifetime.   The Guns N Roses reunion tour.  Didn't you hear?  Slash is back.  Duff too.  Pretty neat stuff, I gotta say.

Oh that. Yes I got to see them Live in Portugal. Quite frankly I am more of an Aerosmith fan now. Both bands came to Portugal in June, and I didn't even buy tickets to see GNR. I only saw them Live because someone got me a ticket for my birthday (convinced that GNR was still my favorite band).

I went to both Aerosmith and Guns N'Roses shows this past June.

I will only see Axl live again when there is new material!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol Andre.

lol Portugas.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, ManetsBR said:

hmmmm no.

 

And what happened? You spent years of your life searching for such music and now it's just "new age orchestal fart"? Though you didn't even hear it.

 

 

 

I'm gonna be perfectly honest. Yes, I did chase those songs, but it was all based on a fake HYPE and based on wanting to hear Axl singing on a track...but truth be told, 90% of you wanted those songs too and when Chinese came out, you all shit on it. So that can only mean you didn't like them. Am I right?

 

Let's be honest, Chinese Democracy is good for only two things... Better and hearing Axl sing. The album is pretty weak for what you would expect of GNR album.

Not only the songs are weak, but also the production is weak... not because the work that was done by the last producer, but because those songs were altered and produced to exhaustion before, by 1000x producers and 1000x versions of Axl...

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, magisme said:

Get better dreams.

Hahahahaha!! That was actually funny! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is a thought. If Cd2/3 are leaked or released you could just NOT listen to it. 

And those of us that enjoyed Cd will choose to listen to it. 

 

I started listening to GnR in 1988. Been my favorite band for almost 30 years. I loved about half of Cd. Better, Twat, SOD, Catcher, Rhiad - great songs. Irs, shacklers, Prostitute - interesting songs. Couldn't stand the remaining tunes. 

 

If Cd2 has a couple songs like Better, Twat and SOD....and CD3 has 3-4 great songs.....I am all in. 

 

Axl....unleash hell, bruh. Release those two albums. Fuck the haters like Andre. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AndreCC is back? When will borki get his sausage back in here?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Apollo said:

Here is a thought. If Cd2/3 are leaked or released you could just NOT listen to it. 

And those of us that enjoyed Cd will choose to listen to it. 

 

I started listening to GnR in 1988. Been my favorite band for almost 30 years. I loved about half of Cd. Better, Twat, SOD, Catcher, Rhiad - great songs. Irs, shacklers, Prostitute - interesting songs. Couldn't stand the remaining tunes. 

 

If Cd2 has a couple songs like Better, Twat and SOD....and CD3 has 3-4 great songs.....I am all in. 

 

Axl....unleash hell, bruh. Release those two albums. Fuck the haters like Andre. 

 

Really?? How many times have you heard Going Down in the past month? Answer that question and be honest!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First of all, you were the cunt who tried to scam people with fake CD era songs/leaks so you are literally the LAST person who has the right to complain.

Secondly, most of the people here just want to hear "new" (unheard recordings with vocals) I doubt many people care that much about it, but considering most of the posters here are either old timers or hardcore fans, it's not really surprising

Hell, most of the posters here, doesn't even care about GNR anymore, they are here fo the lulz

 

As far as i'm concerned (lol) i only want an AXL/DC album with proper rock songs. No ballads. No electronic bullshit.I don't care about GNR anymore, fuck them, fucking sellouts. Axl is shit live, so why bother. Saw one "reunion" show, it was enough for a lifetime. Let's put an end to this nostalgia train

 

 

PS: your face is fucking ugly, change your picture pls

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Budd Dwyer said:

First of all, you were the cunt who tried to scam people with fake CD era songs/leaks so you are literally the LAST person who has the right to complain.

Secondly, most of the people here just want to hear "new" (unheard recordings with vocals) I doubt many people care that much about it, but considering most of the posters here are either old timers or hardcore fans, it's not really surprising

Hell, most of the posters here, doesn't even care about GNR anymore, they are here fo the lulz

 

 

PS: your face is fucking ugly, change your picture pls

 

NO! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let me be clear here, 

 

I'm not 100% interested in hearing new stuff, GNR is no my favorite band anymore, but knowing first hand I would be very disappointed with the songs when I hear them, and having the lowest expectations of them all, obviously if something leaked I would still give it a listen.

 

The point here though, is that this guy is far from being legit... he's probably Mr. SoulMonster again throwing around his trash or some new guy doing the same thing, or even someone from this forum just fucking around with you guys. It's pretty clear!

 

For the sake of everyone, fuck those songs! Fuck them all! screw it! It's been 20+ years and you're still here hoping that a clip or a song will come along. Are you serious?!?

 

I haven't been in forums in like 3 years and I can't believe the same guys still haven't moved on from GNR... You big goofs!

 

At least do it right. Put up an offer and see if someone bites it... Don't just hang around waiting for someone to do charity on you guys!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Budd Dwyer said:

 

PS: your face is fucking ugly, change your picture pls

 

I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothing, but I always thought Andre looked like a pretty handsome dude.

 

It seems like the ravages of time have taken his hair, and that's unfortunate, but I think he still has good bone structure.  I bet homeboy does all right with the ladies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

 

I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothing, but I always thought Andre looked like a pretty handsome dude.

 

It seems like the ravages of time have taken his hair, and that's unfortunate, but I think he still has good bone structure.  I bet homeboy does all right with the ladies.

 

Hahahaha!! Funny!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, AndreCC said:

Let me be clear here, 

 

I'm not 100% interested in hearing new stuff, GNR is no my favorite band anymore, but knowing first hand I would be very disappointed with the songs when I hear them, and having the lowest expectations of them all, obviously if something leaked I would still give it a listen.

 

The point here though, is that this guy is far from being legit... he's probably Mr. SoulMonster again throwing around his trash or some new guy doing the same thing, or even someone from this forum just fucking around with you guys. It's pretty clear!

 

For the sake of everyone, fuck those songs! Fuck them all! screw it! It's been 20+ years and you're still here hoping that a clip or a song will come along. Are you serious?!?

 

I haven't been in forums in like 3 years and I can't believe the same guys still haven't moved on from GNR... You big goofs!

 

At least do it right. Put up an offer and see if someone bites it... Don't just hang around waiting for someone to do charity on you guys!

 

Like i said in the PM: I'd take his word over yours any day of the week. You're a well known scammer

 

As for your opinion: i could agree with it. Fuck those songs! That is why they will leak eventually

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, AndreCC said:

 

Really?? How many times have you heard Going Down in the past month? Answer that question and be honest!

AndreBO has a good point here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now