Donald Trump

Does anybody else feel like Axl has chosen to go down the late 70's Marlon Brando route with GNR?

As long as he can continue to perform 3-hour shows and bring the rasp at least part of the time,  I couldn't care less how he looks.  I'm a straight guy, so his appearance is totally irrelevant to me. 

A girlfriend of mine recently saw GNR in Europe.  She hadn't been a fan since the early 90's and hadn't followed the band since then, but she's a huge rock fan.  She was completely impressed with the performance of Axl.  While she noticed the Big Three virtually never smiled or interacted with fans or interacted with each other, she liked the fact it was all about the music without any playing to the crowd the way Aerosmith and other favorites of hers do.  That's why the tour has been so successful, because the casual fans far outnumber the diehards.

maynard    2,077

His appearance and movement on stage make me umconfortable. My friend went to a NuGNR concert in 2014 and she said Axl looked like moving in slow motion :lol:

Of course I don't lose any sleep over it. But we all can agree Axl could be in better shape considering his fortune and free time.

Barry    101

He's a fat shit. It's probably down to being a lazy fat shit, but there's also the possibility that it's a side effect of depression medication. It can really fuck with you.

volcano62™    76
1 hour ago, Barry said:

He's a fat shit. It's probably down to being a lazy fat shit, but there's also the possibility that it's a side effect of depression medication. It can really fuck with you.

His fastness comes from medication.

He's been on meds since 2008

Barry    101
36 minutes ago, volcano62™ said:

His fastness comes from medication.

He's been on meds since 2008

When did he last have an on-stage "moment".. I mean, he was off his nut in 2001/2. I don't remember many in 2006 apart from the tantrums at Download. 

volcano62™    76
18 hours ago, Barry said:

When did he last have an on-stage "moment".. I mean, he was off his nut in 2001/2. I don't remember many in 2006 apart from the tantrums at Download. 

His appearance changed dramatically after the release of CD.

magisme    10,131
On 7/13/2017 at 9:44 AM, maynard said:

His appearance and movement on stage make me umconfortable. My friend went to a NuGNR concert in 2014 and she said Axl looked like moving in slow motion :lol:

Of course I don't lose any sleep over it. But we all can agree Axl could be in better shape considering his fortune and free time.

It's all about how slow and lazy he is. Let's be honest, his dances were always bad. What made them awesome was how aggressively he performed them. Now it's just slow, awkward, fat, shit grandma shitwaddling back and forth across the stage.

maynard    2,077
2 hours ago, magisme said:

It's all about how slow and lazy he is. Let's be honest, his dances were always bad. What made them awesome was how aggressively he performed them. Now it's just slow, awkward, fat, shit grandma shitwaddling back and forth across the stage.

I think his 87-93 dancing was ok and very cool for kids like me back then. I remember doing those moves and posing like Slash on guitar back then :lol:

It's sad how now Axl moves like a grandma or how Jon Bon Jovi stays frozen on stage trying not to have a stroke. Those guys along with Bruce Dickinson were the epitome of coolness for little maynard. Bruce still got it tho.