Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bill Brasky

The Old/NUGNR Rumors Thread.

112 posts in this topic
3 minutes ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Yes, I agree!!   I've missed the FUN of all the mysteries and lies and intrigue.   It was just a stupid fucking album but I've devoted my life to dissecting every aspect of it like the Kennedy assassination.

EstrangedTWAT do you want me to start another crusade for good ol' times sake ?  :D You won't know if it's me Hahahahaha!!

I'll be honest....I'd really like to hear the re-recorded This I Love, just for the fact that Axl actually laid down new vocals.  Same with Silkworms even though I hate the live version.

And here's another embarrassing admission:  I really, thoroughly enjoyed both Mi Amor and Ballad of Death.  I thought they were solidly entertaining little ditties and much better than the solos BBF and Stinson performed.  I would love to have the proper studio versions of them.  I bet I'm the only one though.

2 people like this

8 hours ago, Conor said:

"There were some exciting things planned going forward that were not able to come to fruition for one reason or another, they are out of my hands."

- Axl Rose, 20XX

He probably ate them

3 hours ago, ManetsBR said:

Andre, you can't prove your claims any more than Bill Brasky can, so we're in a zero-sum game here.

His claims are fun, though.

That's basically what's going on here :lol: 

Plus Lance is not a proven scammer like our Andre boy

1 person likes this

That's your fucking source?   "Young master" on the Tarantino forum in 2003 says and I quote "I read in an internet article last week that Guns N Roses will have a song in Vol2. Maybe this will finally lead to their much delayed Chinese Democracy album."

Jesus that's a fucking stretch.  Also if you've ever seen the movie, you'd realize how out of place any material from CD would have been in the context of the movie.

Damn, you really blew that story wide open.  I'm actually impressed you managed to find some throwaway post from over a decade ago, but yeahhhh.   Come on.

2 people like this

REAL TIME VISIONARY (she hits a guy with a sword)
SIPPIN IN MY CHINESE STU (she hits a guy with antoehr sword)
VIEW MY DISINFATUATIOOOOONSSSS (she punches out of a casket)

IT WOULD TAKE A LOT MORE HATS THAN IVE GOT TO SIT IN MASTURBATION (she hits a guy with a sword again)
DUN NA NA NO IT DONT EVEN MATTER YOU GUNNNNNNA FIND OUT FOR URSELLLLLF (does a backflip in her yellow jump suit or something)

dude it's a perfect fit.

2 people like this

1 hour ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

That's your fucking source?   "Young master" on the Tarantino forum in 2003 says and I quote "I read in an internet article last week that Guns N Roses will have a song in Vol2. Maybe this will finally lead to their much delayed Chinese Democracy album."

Jesus that's a fucking stretch.  Also if you've ever seen the movie, you'd realize how out of place any material from CD would have been in the context of the movie.

Damn, you really blew that story wide open.  I'm actually impressed you managed to find some throwaway post from over a decade ago, but yeahhhh.   Come on.

Give me a break. This was 14 years ago. I believe that I originally read about the Tarantino connection on sp1at. Do you remember that GNR rumor site from back in the day? Believe me, I am not making this stuff up. 

On 07/13/2017 at 5:18 PM, Bill Brasky said:

The good news is that universal is forcing a blu ray /greatest hits NITL  tour album . Which supposedly was ok'd by Team Brazil.

The catcher is the studio also wants  4 new tracks thrown into the nitl tour album.

One single is being shopped as soundtrack headliner for this fall.

If any of this happens I'll shit on a wasp nest and record it

not really but regardless I'm still confident that none of it will happen

1 person likes this

They are trying to shop a song to Ridley Scott for the Blade Runner sequel that he's producing. 

1 person likes this

“The guys are not allowed to speak with anyone from their past while on this tour and they are not doing any press,” says Vicki Hamilton.

2 people like this

4 hours ago, John Bonham said:

“The guys are not allowed to speak with anyone from their past while on this tour and they are not doing any press,” says Vicki Hamilton.

I sincerely hope GNR will end after the current 2017 tour

1 person likes this

9 hours ago, John Bonham said:

Fucking haymakers from Bonharmbee !!!   I love it.

any chance  of getting Vicky here or a response from well vedit (Conor edited) questions from the forum members.

Is the GNR end game already planned ?

Is ownership of all intellectual properties waiting to be transferred into a estate ?

who's behind this ?

Is Slash one foot out the door ????

72zr6x.jpg

1 person likes this

Is that fernerdo's way of saying that Axl isn't the only one that fuck's their mother?

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Bill Brasky said:

Is the GNR end game already planned ?

Is ownership of all intellectual properties waiting to be transferred into a estate ?

who's behind this ?

Is Slash one foot out the door ????

72zr6x.jpg

The Nanny and the son scored big on Axl! Whether people like it or not!

1 person likes this

I concur. It looks like they scored.

2 people like this

1 hour ago, gunsntortillas said:

Legit question, does Axl wear a girdle?

I heard Dave Grohl wears one.

If he does, it's not a good one, because that gut is everywhere.

1 person likes this

14 minutes ago, magisme said:

If he does, it's not a good one, because that gut is everywhere.

wholesale-2015-sale-yes-male-men-39-s-bo

3 people like this

18 minutes ago, gunsntortillas said:

Now I think he is wearing one, because he has developed that weird barrel-chested look like the pic on the right.

My God. How fat is he?

2 people like this

1 hour ago, gunsntortillas said:

Who ever gets me in this years GNFNR secret santa 🎅 you now know what I want.

1 person likes this

A greatest hits would be a total slap in the face to the fans. 

GH. Normal album. Then another GH?

Bands should put out 4-5 albums in between GH albums. 

All of of us already own every GnR song. Why would any of you pay money for an album that contains songs you already own?

Only have four new songs? Then give the fans an EP. Four new songs. Studio versions of silkworms, OMG, The Seeker and Whole Lot of Rosie. Or have side two be the best four live versions of Coma, Better, Twat and Nightrain. 

Fuck a greatest hits album in the anus. A total fuck you to the fans. 

1 hour ago, magisme said:

Now I think he is wearing one, because he has developed that weird barrel-chested look like the pic on the right.

My God. How fat is he?

Yeah throw on a weird image like a ladies legs sticking out of a trash can or a charles manson mickey mouse on to that second picture and that's Axl's exact body shape.

Can any #insiders confirm?

1 person likes this