Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bill Brasky

The Old/NUGNR Rumors Thread.

112 posts in this topic
7 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

Sadly the true death nail in the GNR coffi n is happening behind the scenes. Right Now !

W Axl Rose is in negotiations to seek a  amendment on his current contract .

this would allow Axl to go the recoding studio and put his vocals down for the newest AC/DC album.

As soon as NITL tour ends.

more details when they become available.

wtf does it mean for GNR is my question.

Understandable. Sad, but understandable

At least with Angus and Axl, we could get the good old basic hard rock formula. No ballads. No bullshit. No electronic noises. No rap. No Nu Metal. No waiting for DECADE old songs and remixes. 

GNR is dead then

I feel sorry for the fans whom still think a new GNR album is in the works, though

A new AXL/DC album is a fucking great idea. I'm in. A tour? Only if Axl comes out with his 2016 AXL/DC voice for touring. Almost anybody can be good at a studio setting.  Maybe he is just saving his voice for the AXL/DC thingy? Hope so

2 people like this

4 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

The ultimate cucking it is plus the fact Duff was/is in play as bass player for AC/DC.

Just the cherry on top of cream pie cucking that is occurring.

Holy fuck

So Axl basically becomes a full time employee (so as Duff)

Damn, who would have thought: Angus getting Axl and Duff for full time, mercy killing GNR for good

2 people like this

5 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

2018 world tour and studio realese for AC/DC.

Gnr is over in all sense of new material from the og 3.

fuck:rant:

best timeline

10 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

best timeline

Well, according to Brasky, we'll get 4 new songs with the usual GH/Live package. That's enough for me. After these news, hopefully the leakers will put things in motion again

it's like early 2006 again

feels good man

2 people like this

3 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

do we have any actual reason to believe anything lance says

jw

Yeah

Why not?

Axl already bring in Angus like whenever he wants it. he is basically Izzy at this point.  Angus already said he is not decided if the band is over. Everything he posted in the last couple of pages, makes sense in the current situation, even the Duff is the new bassist thing or the 4 new songs with the GH/Live package. Slash will be busy with SMKC next year, that's an already confirmed fact by multiple band members from SMKC. It just makes sense

(as for the leaks: we will never know until we hear it, but if the people "in the know" really started to leaking these new infos regarding AXL/DC, it's time for the leftovers to eventually see the light of day )

1 person likes this

Just now, Budd Dwyer said:

Yeah

Why not?

Axl already bring in Angus like whenever he wants it. he is basically Izzy at this point.  Angus already said he is not decided if the band is over. Everything he posted in the last couple of pages, makes sense in the current situation, even the Duff is the new bassist thing or the 4 new songs with the GH/Live package. Slash will be busy with SMKC next year, that's an already confirmed fact by multiple band members from SMKC. It just makes sense

(as for the leaks: we will never know until we hear it, but if the people "in the know" really started to leaking these new infos regarding AXL/DC, it's time for the leftovers to eventually see the light of day )

So you believe it because it seems likely? That's how fake news starts.

@Bill Brasky if you're really an "insider" obviously you have no obligation to prove anything but at the same time we have no obligation to take your word as gospel when we have no real reason to.

4 people like this

6 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

do we have any actual reason to believe anything lance says

jw

Jarmo can come here and hell @Wes  Jk742PG.gif

I've been receiving multiple new private messages daily from hidden members.

very funny how they contradict each other and the one guy who plays dumb & DM's Fernando on twitter every thing interesting on the this forum.

2 people like this

57 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

Jarmo can come here and hell @Wes  Jk742PG.gif

I've been receiving multiple new private messages daily from hidden members.

very funny how they contradict each other and the one guy who plays dumb & DM's Fernando on twitter every thing interesting on the this forum.

i'm on Team Lance for now, but do something with your writing, it's objetively terrible. What the fuck man? Read it, before you post it, for fuck's sake :lol:

2 people like this

12 hours ago, Sora said:

Coming out of self imposed exile to say that if anyone on this board manages to leak:

Full Studio Silkworms

The full Atlas Shrugged

and/or:

Any CD II tracks w/ Axl vocals

i will never ever post here again, and after I've downloaded my copy, JB can ban me.

So, there's some incentive. Otherwise, see you in October.

Lol. We see that you check the board constantly. And you didn't even make it a week before posting. 

You are basically doing the opposite of what you said you were going to do. 

@Bill Brasky for president!!!!

I actually like the Axl ballads-ish type songs  (nov rain, estranged, scorn, don't cry, twat) so hopefully 2 of fhe 4 GnR songs will be in that mode. 

A greatest hits with four songs. 

An AC/DC album. 

All the remaining CD songs leaked or put on ITunes. 

If that happens I will join Miser and leave the forums forever. 

1 person likes this

I'll reveal who I am with a video of me gargling on a whole pack of franks if we get a leak here.

C'mon Lance! Make this ol' wiener wiggle!

2 people like this

btw if what Andreas said is true about Bill being L!ve Free, then he can fuck right off right now. That guy is a colossal cunt

The only thing Fernando needs to be told concerning GnR forums is that we want Axl to release CD2 and CD3 and we want him to get in vocal shape before tours start. 

And that it is absolutely amazing that GnR and Axl Rose are controlled by two people named Fernando and The Beta.

Lol - last true rock star.....people that say that should be embarrassed by their Axl worshipping. 

1 person likes this

Meh, this is all common sense shit that probably won't happen just to spite common sense. Nobody gets a cock gobbling until something significant happens.

2 people like this

I see no reason to believe any of that.  But I want to.  I like it.

See?  This is FUN!  I like rumors and gossip.  Way better than just cryptic shit.

Hell fucking yes I'd buy a blu ray and another greatest hits CD.  I'd probably buy it just for the hell of it...but if there really were actual new fucking REAL new songs??  Jesus, I'd shit myself.

I know better than to believe it will happen, but it's fun to dream.  Like the almost two decades where I imagined that This I Love was gonna be an amazing song.

4 people like this

Tarantino was supposed to direct the first Chinese Democracy music video for an unknown song that was set to feature on the Kill Bill: Volume 2 soundtrack. Or was it an abbreviation of the previous sentence? I guess it doesn't really matter now. With Tarantino said to be working on a new film about the 1969 Manson Family murders I am cautiously optimistic that a Tarantino and GNR collaboration may still take place. Stranger things have happened over the past few years. 

2 people like this

I've read every bit of useless trivia about CD over the years and never heard that one.  I don't buy it.

1 person likes this

I don't remember ever reading about that before either, but yeah, Tarantino is working on a Charles Manson movie, and if GNR is looking for a flick to attach a new song to, might be a good idea.

And yeah, we still have no confirmation whatsoever that Bill Brasky is legit, though it feels. But as bacardi said, this is how fake news starts.

This is fucking fun, though, I missed it. Bring more.

3 people like this

I hate to tell you this but Bill Braskey is a fake! He's the same faker who used to come here and say he would leak Appetite 99.

If you noticed every leak we got since 2006 have in some way, something to do with a certain GUY. If there's a leak, he's gotta be involved in some shape or form, whether you like it or not. So I don't buy it.

Not only because he has the contacts, but also because he's the only one actually willing to put crazy amounts of money up for grabs to buy those songs. 

1 person likes this

Andre, you can't prove your claims any more than Bill Brasky can, so we're in a zero-sum game here.

His claims are fun, though.

That's basically what's going on here :lol: 

2 people like this

Yes, I agree!!   I've missed the FUN of all the mysteries and lies and intrigue.   It was just a stupid fucking album but I've devoted my life to dissecting every aspect of it like the Kennedy assassination.