Bill Brasky

Real story of 2013 leak

538 posts in this topic
2 hours ago, Apollo said:

So in the end we get no leaks? 

How did WFA get unreleased material?

Probably being the fatty wrestlers fluffer

MSL has a tendency to invite his most loyal asskissers to his home or to his room to listen to the (decade old) "new" GNR stuff. Wfa probably gave him a rimjob, so he got the full Silkworms

2 people like this

43 minutes ago, AndreCC said:

Well if the book is full of revisionist bullshit then why not return it?!? I would ask for my money and time back! :mad:

No matter how nice Marc Canter is, that doesn't give him the right to write lies, make money of other people and get away with it!

Besides, Do you think it's a normal behavior to actually save the ashes of some guy's cigarette just because he plays in a band?!? That's weird dude!

I had my wars with Jim, we couldn't get along on GNR Truth, but people should stand up for what they believe in!

Andre you seem like a cool enough guy. But your obsessive defense of people that most see as pure crazies....

I've paid for many movies and books that I ended up not liking. I never once travelled to another city to confront the author or writer or producer and demand my money back. 

Truth is that people like LEO are celebrity worshippers. Her obsession with borders on stalker level. She is probably nice enough in real life. But her Axl obsession is weird and potentially dangerous. 

That is the case with a lot of posters at your favorite GnR site. 

Sending dildos, going to their place of work (that has nothing to do with the book) and absolutely trashing this man at every opportunity - JUST because a rock singer is having a need with him.....that just isn't normal behavior.

Normal behavior don't act that way in real life. Axl Rose isn't a God. He is a rock singer. He isn't special and he isn't any more important than you or me. Celebrity worship is weird and creepy AF if you are over the age of 12. 

3 people like this

54 minutes ago, AndreCC said:

Well if the book is full of revisionist bullshit then why not return it?!? I would ask for my money and time back! :mad:

No matter how nice Marc Canter is, that doesn't give him the right to write lies, make money of other people and get away with it!

Besides, Do you think it's a normal behavior to actually save the ashes of some guy's cigarette just because he plays in a band?!? That's weird dude!

I had my wars with Jim, we couldn't get along on GNR Truth, but people should stand up for what they believe in!

Now this post was the deal breaker

Warchild/LEA whatever craziness is not welcomed here

Go back to the asylum

What revisionist bullshit, you fucking portuguese mongrel? You probably wasn't even born when Canter was already hanged with them (since 1985-until the start of the UYI tour), helped them financially/gave them a few meals, taped their earliest club shows (most of the early video audio bootlegs were recorded by him!) Out of respect/legal reasons he did NOT released the full 1985 shows (which are still considered holy grails amongst the bootleg collectors)

What you and your crazy masters can bring up? Canter was THE original insider, you fool

1 person likes this

Okay. Now that we know that MSL never was and never will be an insider, can all of his lapdogs please return to their respective forum and circle jerk over false prophets over there? Thank you. I'd say it's been fun, but I dont know if that's the right word for public displays

of group stupidity.

4 people like this

sucks will will never get the leaks that are out there

Axl just needs to release teh stuff

1 person likes this

10 minutes ago, Apollo said:

Andre you seem like a cool enough guy. But your obsessive defense of people that most see as pure crazies....

I've paid for many movies and books that I ended up not liking. I never once travelled to another city to confront the author or writer or producer and demand my money back. 

Truth is that people like LEO are celebrity worshippers. Her obsession with borders on stalker level. She is probably nice enough in real life. But her Axl obsession is weird and potentially dangerous. 

That is the case with a lot of posters at your favorite GnR site. 

Sending dildos, going to their place of work (that has nothing to do with the book) and absolutely trashing this man at every opportunity - JUST because a rock singer is having a need with him.....that just isn't normal behavior.

Normal behavior don't act that way in real life. Axl Rose isn't a God. He is a rock singer. He isn't special and he isn't any more important than you or me. Celebrity worship is weird and creepy AF if you are over the age of 12. 

Hey, I didn't say she wasn't crazy. Obviously, that's a crazy thing to do!

1 person likes this

Just now, dave-gnfnr2k said:

sucks will will never get the leaks that are out there

Axl just needs to release teh stuff

We will as soon as the tracklist for the new album leaks! Believe me!

Just now, AndreCC said:

Hey, I didn't say she wasn't crazy. Obviously, that's a crazy thing to do!

You lying piece of shit

Well if the book is full of revisionist bullshit then why not return it?!? I would ask for my money and time back! 

@John Bonham out of curiosity, have you ever had Axl or someone from Team Brazil wanting to lure you with tickets or wanting to control the forum or shut it down?

If so, share the story!

2 minutes ago, Budd Dwyer said:

You lying piece of shit

You can fucking post it, can't you?!?

it's just a way of saying. I'm sure I would just throw it away!

38 minutes ago, magisme said:

If Annie didn't stand up for justice, who was going to?

A few roadie/sound engineer/second class celebrity cocks (cocks whom were sucked by LEA back in the glory hole days when she was a groupie. The amount of goo on her face didn't do her any justice, because her facial skin is pretty ugly and old. Seems like semen isn't the best skin conditioner )

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, AndreCC said:

You can fucking post it, can't you?!?

it's just a way of saying. I'm sure I would just throw it away!

Post what, you illiterate idiot?

Way of saying, please, if you try to lie at least step up on your game, we are all adults here