Bill Brasky

Real story of 2013 leak

538 posts in this topic
14 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

Reminder that as a car salesman Brasky is literally a professional bullshitter

Also failed law student.

i did not have time to earn all my credits in 3 year span so hence never took the bar.

Yea I'm a failure !!!!!!!!

1 person likes this

26 minutes ago, AndreCC said:

What right did Meanbone aka Josh Riot to try to get a real expensive guitar from MSL in trade of an MP3 file that wasn't his?

Nobody point a gun at Josh's head for him to trade the songs... He took his own risks.

And to be honest with you... I'm not so sure that MSL didn't buy him the guitar... he actually started showing up at shows of his cover band with a brand new Gibson Les Paul right around that time frame. (I have seen some of his bands perform at the Hard Rock Cafe in Lisbon, 27 Saints is one of them). Plus me and Josh, we have a friend in common.

Obviously I could be grasping at straws and probably MSL did trick the guy, but it is a funny coincidence that he got a brand new expensive guitar right around that time frame.

Only MSL and Josh Riot could confirm if he really got the guitar or not. The information that got out was that MSL tricked him, but only they know for sure.

Also, the guy who was all pissed off about it was "Gargarin" aka João Rocha (I was around that time as well! ), who didn't really blame it on Josh, but you could see he was very disappointed with Josh, because according to João, he was the one that Got Lourenço and Josh Riot the songs, directly from Fernando/Jarmo. Or at least that's what I was told!

He played a Tokai for many years after thos happenings, not a Gibson.

I dont know if meanwhile he bought a real Gibson or not, recently, but I doubt that could have anything to do with MSN.

At the time the pt guys talked about him as "the king of bullshit", that says alot about how much of an insider he was/is and how he screwed the deal and his chances of becoming closer to the friends of the insiders.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Trin9498 said:

Who's Little Creepy Annie? Is she one of  the moderators on truth now?

Little Emo Annie. Returned Canter's book personally to him at his Deli. Is a 40-something years old lunatic woman. Her stuff was creepier than WC's. She's convinced the guy from Dexter "loved" her Dexter fanfic. I would say I loved her work if she delivered it to me in person as well. Don't think it's a good idea to maker her upset.

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, maynard said:

Little Emo Annie. Returned Canter's book personally to him at his Deli. Is a 40-something years old lunatic woman. Her stuff was creepier than WC's. She's convinced the guy from Dexter "loved" her Dexter fanfic. I would say I loved her work if she delivered it to me in person as well. Don't think it's a good idea to maker her upset.

Don't talk bad about my lady pal !!!!

Video evidence that Manets is just a cuck

2 people like this

Well, Manets/Jason will do anything for fame. He's always shared his social media self-promoting stuff all over the GNR forums. He has no moral code. He's a leftard, after all...

1 person likes this

What the hell are you talking about, Bill? It wasn't me who contacted MSL, André himself admited doing that pages ago, are you retarded?

1 hour ago, Bill Brasky said:

Ladies and gentleman 

ladies and gentlemen 

ive been asked by a friend and some one whom I deeply respect

to ........suspended Brasky's true GNR stories.

i shall oblige.

But please let those fuckers know if they fuck with this website or threaten it I will rain napalm down.l upon them.

dont worry kids tugged things are going on !!!!!!!

989557cac912ade61efef3239c11169d.jpg

Eh, you chickened out

Seems like JB got fed up with this bullshit

Anyway, it was good while it lasted

10 minutes ago, Budd Dwyer said:

Eh, you chickened out

Seems like JB got fed up with this bullshit

Anyway, it was good while it lasted

I was asked to by some body.

Apparently MSL has been talking to Brasky and calling him by his real name, and he thinks it was me who told MSL, because supposedly only JB and me knew it.

lol

And before even asking me you come here and make a bold claim of how I "betrayed" you? You understand that this puts all your credibility in risk, right? I mean, if you create a theory and before even trying to do some fact-checking you come here and affirm, beyond doubt, that such theory is 100% true, how are we going to be able to trust other of the stuff you said? Which, still, was pretty much nothing.

This topic is nonsense.

And seriously, do you think it would be hard for MSL to find your name if he wanted too? He is a crazy and resourceful dude.

1 person likes this

Brasky we all know you're Mr. Lance lol Quite frankly you're not hard to find. Neither is either of us...

Oh Fuck oh fuck oh fuck

You know my name is lance ??????

shit !

:lol:

This must be how your  zionist savage overlord feels right now.

It's so funny my one true supporter also happens to be Fernando's all time favorite poster.

#winning

#tombrady=Goat

3 minutes ago, Apollo said:

So in the end we get no leaks? 

How did WFA get unreleased material?

Who do you think washes between the folds.

#SavagesGottaEat

10 minutes ago, Apollo said:

So in the end we get no leaks? 

:awesome:

Everybody knows Lance is Lance and he is great.

2 people like this

9 minutes ago, Amir said:

That is so sad. Canter's such a cool dude, doesn't deserve such horseshit. Hope to go to Canter's one day in person and I'd be very happy to have him sign my copy of Reckless Road :)

Well if the book is full of revisionist bullshit then why not return it?!? I would ask for my money and time back! :mad:

No matter how nice Marc Canter is, that doesn't give him the right to write lies, make money of other people and get away with it!

Besides, Do you think it's a normal behavior to actually save the ashes of some guy's cigarette just because he plays in a band?!? That's weird dude!

I had my wars with Jim, we couldn't get along on GNR Truth, but people should stand up for what they believe in!

If Annie didn't stand up for justice, who was going to?

4 people like this