Donald Trump

Axl Rose set to further embarrass himself by having GNR play an intimate Apollo show for SeriousXM broadcast live by Howard Stern

102 posts in this topic
9 hours ago, volcano62™ said:

You never know when the libtard dems will attack in their isis masks.

You were the leader of the biggest Axl defenders and Slash haters back in the day. You would find an excuse to Axl in any situation, any topic etc.

i'm glad you finally came to your senses, have fun in here:smugpepe:

3 people like this

Angus will be there to cuck Slash during the Appetite not-an-anniversary gig.

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Budd Dwyer said:

You were the leader of the biggest Axl defenders and Slash haters back in the day. You would find an excuse to Axl in any situation, any topic etc.

i'm glad you finally came to your senses, have fun in here:smugpepe:

I can not defend Axl's recent actions

3 people like this

So this show is NOT a live broadcast?

We won't be able to see or hear anything from it, like the Troubadour show?

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

So this show is NOT a live broadcast?

We won't be able to see or hear anything from it, like the Troubadour show?

Would you say, perchance, that we've been...

CUCKED AGAIN?

On ‎6‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 0:21 PM, Miser said:

For some reason I can't see GN'R - a band that has a song in their catalog about "niggers" - going over well at the Apollo Theater. Seriously though, what is the audience here? A mostly white rock/metal band playing at a black theater mainly used for stand-up acts? I'm not even saying it to be racist or anything but I can't see how this makes any sense, or how this is at all a good idea.

If he swaps hats and can still fit in the shirt, he'll be fine ...

Image result for axl nwa shirt

Image result for axl nwa hat gif

He needs to get a double XL t-shirt that reads: Nobody Knows I'm a Transgender. Sort of an updated take on his classic Nobody Knows I'm A Lesbian shirt from back in the day fitted for size and time. 

1 person likes this

11 hours ago, magisme said:

Would you say, perchance, that we've been...

CUCKED AGAIN?

I'd say we should be greatful if it's not being played. Now you guys will see how awesome the rest of the tour has been for me.

On 6/22/2017 at 4:52 PM, GUNNER said:

" In the present-day English language, the word nigger is an ethnic slur, usually directed at black people. The word originated as a neutral term referring to people with black skin,[1] as a variation of the Spanish and Portuguese noun negro, a descendant of the Latin adjective niger (meaning the color "black").[2] It was often used derogatorily, and by the mid-twentieth century, particularly in the United States, its usage became unambiguously a pejorative, racist insult. Accordingly, it began to disappear from popular culture, and its continued inclusion in classic works of literature has sparked controversy. Because the term is considered extremely offensive, published written media often replace it with the euphemism "the N-word". "

LOLOLOL gringos are so retards ... they managed to transform "negro" (nigger), which is a soft word for "preto" (black), in something offensive ... :facepalm:

Per your question earlier......see above. Perfect example. 

12 hours ago, Barry said:

I wish they'd just hang it up now. At least hang up the many songs he simply cannot fucking sing anymore. If they'd stop being such pussies, and write new songs that he can sing, maybe they'd not be selling out the stadiums, but for fuck sake, at least they'd have some credibility. But as it stands now, hopefully this is the end.

16 years of shit. That's what this has been. There's been the odd golden turd, but for the most part, this has been 16 years of shit! These last couple of years have made no odds at all. This reunion came about 10 years too late anyway. Guns N Roses was surely never meant to be played or sung by people nearing retirement. 

In one sense, I love seeing Slash up there, playing next to the shadow of this former bully boy, now coughing and wheezing his way through Coma, with eyes permanently looking like they're crying out for help that someone somewhere will just put an end to it all. 

This is easily the best post of the year

Holy shit, the video, man. Just holy fucking shit

1 person likes this

On 7/1/2017 at 0:41 PM, Barry said:

This is fucking delightful.

1 person likes this

Fifty-five year old Axl don't sound too pretty when you hear his voice coming out the mouth of twenty-nine year old Axl. 

23 hours ago, GUNNER said:

:facepalm:

Truth hurts, I know. 

You pretend like you have a grasp on basic American history and traditions. But in reality, almost everything you post about the USA is factually wrong. Your post on the word n*gger is laughable. Yesterday you claimed hospitals just let people die on their doorsteps. Which is 100% false. 

It's just funny to watch. All the reasons you hate America for aren't actually real things. That's why I'm convinced you are just trolling or trying to be funny. Because nobody could really be tat stupid. You can't be that stupid. 

It's also funny that you literally can't stop talking about the two things you claim to hate. Small circumcised cocks and America. You can't stop talking about them. 

Why don't you tell us about your country and things you actually know about. What does monkey taste like. And do you eat the monkey after you fuck it....or are some monkeys used as pets, some as food, and some as sex toys?

Monkeys? Why are you so triggered? I don't hate america. I don't even hate people with half dicks, I just feel sorry for them :lol: . You are mixing everything ...

My post on the word nigger is pretty good. You people gave an offensive meaning for a word ("nigger") that used to be a soft term for "black" in it's prime. Gosh ... you even feel ashamed to write it :lol: it's "NIGGER", not "n*gger". There's nothing wrong about my post. It's just the truth, the only thing wrong about it it's to be retarded enough to be afraid of saying "nigger" :lol:

If you don't need money to get a medical treatment in america, then you are dumber than I though, for paying for expensive health insurances like you do :lol:. Once again, I didn't say anything wrong, it's just your little cowboy mind that can't let you see beyond your belly button. Looks like there are other people from developed countries liking my posts ... I assume they, somehow, agree with me ... I may look exotic to you, just because I'm not sitting on a horse, I don't have an oversized hat and I don't use guns in a daily basis, but, you know, I'm not an alien ... there are lots of reasonable people that don't think that different from me.

Yeah, maybe it looks stupid to you, "this guy who say's EVERYTHING different from what you always though to be right". You just can't be impartial. It must be hard to face something that questions all your reallity, your culture, everything that for almost 50 years you thought to be the norm ... but, guess what ... there are alot of men in the world that keep their dicks complete :lol: and they are happy, they have plenty of great orgasms, they doesn't stink, they wash themselves and ... women love them. Latins are by far considered, by the women, the best lovers in the world ... I'm not even going to talk about the great country called Portugal, but look at France, Italy  and even Spain.

Anyway, keep 'em coming, I love to debate these stuff :P

42 minutes ago, GUNNER said:

Monkeys? Why are you so triggered? I don't hate america. I don't even hate people with half dicks, I just feel sorry for them :lol: . You are mixing everything ...

My post on the word nigger is pretty good. You people gave an offensive meaning for a word ("nigger") that used to be a soft term for "black" in it's prime. Gosh ... you even feel ashamed to write it :lol: it's "NIGGER", not "n*gger". There's nothing wrong about my post. It's just the truth, the only thing wrong about it it's to be retarded enough to be afraid of saying "nigger" :lol:

If you don't need money to get a medical treatment in america, then you are dumber than I though, for paying for expensive health insurances like you do :lol:. Once again, I didn't say anything wrong, it's just your little cowboy mind that can't let you see beyond your belly button. Looks like there are other people from developed countries liking my posts ... I assume they, somehow, agree with me ... I may look exotic to you, just because I'm not sitting on a horse, I don't have an oversized hat and I don't use guns in a daily basis, but, you know, I'm not an alien ... there are lots of reasonable people that don't think that different from me.

Yeah, maybe it looks stupid to you, "this guy who say's EVERYTHING different from what you always though to be right". You just can't be impartial. It must be hard to face something that questions all your reallity, your culture, everything that for almost 50 years you thought to be the norm ... but, guess what ... there are alot of men in the world that keep their dicks complete :lol: and they are happy, they have plenty of great orgasms, they doesn't stink, they wash themselves and ... women love them. Latins are by far considered, by the women, the best lovers in the world ... I'm not even going to talk about the great country called Portugal, but look at France, Italy  and even Spain.

Anyway, keep 'em coming, I love to debate these stuff :P

86.6% of what guy just posted makes no sense at all. 

The N-word has a different cultural meaning in the USA than it does where you love. The fact you don't know this is just another example showing you have no idea what you are talking about. 

And people like your posts in the same vein that we tell ugly babies that they are cute, fat girls that they look great and dumb kids that they did great on their failed attempted on a test. 

Plus, we think you are funny. 

Finally....lol, you are impossible to have an actual debate with. Look at what you just did. "Your health care system sucks. You let sick peolle die if they can't pay."  I point out that your statement is 100% false. Your response "oh, you treat people who can't pay - your health care system sucks."  

Think about that. You have just insulted BOTH sides of the arguement.  We are bad if we treat the poor. We are bad if we don't treat the poor. How can anybody have an intelligent debate with you when you argue both sides of the argument?

Thats why it is obvious that you are trolling and don't really believe anything that you post. 

Oh - and again. If you aren't sucking their cocks....why do you care -at an obsessive level - if complete strangers are circumcised or not? 

Hooo hooo Robin. Axl gets his wigs from my wig guy hooo hooo.

On 7/1/2017 at 4:41 AM, Barry said:

Goddamn!

Shit vocals. The neighbor dogs are barking now.

2 people like this

2 hours ago, Dr. Brownstone said:

Goddamn!

Shit vocals. The neighbor dogs are barking now.

I bet they had more rasp than Axl these days

2 people like this

You guys are so mean and so funny at the same time :lol:

1 person likes this

GUNNER is completely consumed by his hatred towards America and love for dicks. What a weird fella.

1 person likes this