Donald Trump

Axl Rose set to further embarrass himself by having GNR play an intimate Apollo show for SeriousXM broadcast live by Howard Stern

Damn_Smooth    4,509

Is there something wrong with the Apollo Theatre that I don't know about. I know absolutely nothing about the venue, so let's start there.

8==D    907
2 hours ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Is there something wrong with the Apollo Theatre that I don't know about. I know absolutely nothing about the venue, so let's start there.

It's a traditionally Black venue. 

Damn_Smooth    4,509

Just when I think I've seen all of the stupidity this band has to offer... All of the shit with none of the spectacle of the fat.

Skeeter    1,300
14 hours ago, GUNNER said:

Apollo, are you paying for a private GnR show, you bitch?

Having money does have its benefits. 

8==D    907

For some reason I can't see GN'R - a band that has a song in their catalog about "niggers" - going over well at the Apollo Theater. Seriously though, what is the audience here? A mostly white rock/metal band playing at a black theater mainly used for stand-up acts? I'm not even saying it to be racist or anything but I can't see how this makes any sense, or how this is at all a good idea.

MBrose    362

The Apollo is imo a pretty cool place. Long history and some of the best voices in history ever performed there. 

Miser, pretty sure GNR will bring their own audience with them. :lol:

GUNNER    3,542

I still don't understand what's the big deal about the "nigger" word :facepalm:

Much worse to call them black when they are actually brown.

GUNNER    3,542

" In the present-day English language, the word nigger is an ethnic slur, usually directed at black people. The word originated as a neutral term referring to people with black skin,[1] as a variation of the Spanish and Portuguese noun negro, a descendant of the Latin adjective niger (meaning the color "black").[2] It was often used derogatorily, and by the mid-twentieth century, particularly in the United States, its usage became unambiguously a pejorative, racist insult. Accordingly, it began to disappear from popular culture, and its continued inclusion in classic works of literature has sparked controversy. Because the term is considered extremely offensive, published written media often replace it with the euphemism "the N-word". "

LOLOLOL gringos are so retards ... they managed to transform "negro" (nigger), which is a soft word for "preto" (black), in something offensive ... :facepalm:

Budd Dwyer    2,407
2 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

its a fucking building

gnr fans will be at the show

its not like the crowd will consist of a BLM rally just because it's at a venue that black people have played at

stop being stupid

Well, you'll never know these days

I can see a protest against GNR, despite the fact, that Axl is an SJW since the 90's

8==D    907
1 hour ago, Donald Trump said:

They regrouped for your wallet. Now they are coming back for your wife's purse.

giphy.gif

maynard    2,081
On 23/06/2017 at 1:04 AM, november snow said:

the most dangerous regrouping in the world

lol i love this

volcano62™    76
On ‎6‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 6:01 PM, Budd Dwyer said:

Well, you'll never know these days

I can see a protest against GNR, despite the fact, that Axl is an SJW since the 90's

You never know when the libtard dems will attack in their isis masks.