• Announcements

• John Bonham

It's GNFNR fundraising time again, please help us stay on-line   05/27/2017

Thanks to everyone who makes this place so much fun to visit, and THANK YOU to everyone who donated last January. The good news/bad news is that GunsNFNRoses has outgrown its current hosting plan, and if we want to stay online we are going to need to upgrade.   You can donate any amount, large or small (via PayPal). My PayPal username is matt.grillo@gmail.com Please enter your forum username so I can match up your contribution with your username. Thank you!   Every dollar helps. If you don't have PayPal a simple check would do. You can mail it directly to me, please PM me for my mailing address. I appreciate your support.   I do not want banner ads here so if you can help us out it would be appreciated. I dislike begging for money for the site but such is life... Thanks for understanding. I really appreciate all of your support. Please help  by donating now, THANK YOU GNFNR MEMBERS!
GNS

Stealthing

1. INDYLOVE

Stealthing: Man explains why he takes off his condom during sex

"Pull it out, take it off, put it back in"

Stealthing - the act of non-consensually removing a condom during sex - has been the subject of much discussion since a study into the act was published last month.

Rape Crisis have condemned stealthing as a sex crime, and this week it was added to the definition of rape in California law. 

“Stealthing is rape,” said Cristina Garcia, who chairs the Legislative Women’s Caucus. “Penetration without consent is rape.”

Many people share this view, and yet a lot of men routinely stealth their sexual partners.

One such man has now anonymously spoken out to explain why he does it.

The main reason? “Because it feels better with no condom on.”

In an interview with Hack, Brendan* said he wasn’t too concerned about the risk of spreading STIs either. “I really don't want to get them pregnant so I definitely wouldn't be leaving a trace. As for STIs, I don't want to get them but I would run the risk.”

Brendan is confident he has no STIs, but admits he “definitely” doesn't get checked between every sexual encounter with a different person.

“There's a risk crossing the road and we all do that,” he says.

Brendan admits that he stealths someone “most of the time” he’s asked to wear a condom - but he says, this “isn't as often as you might think. People are pretty chilled with doing it bareback.”

He didn’t give much detail regarding at what point during sex he removes the condom: “Pull it out, take it off, put it back in. Everyone's happy.”

And, worryingly, Brendan says that most of the time his sexual partners don’t notice. He has been caught before though.

“No one's ever angry but if someone asks me to put it back on I'll put it back on for sure. That's fair,” he says.

According to Brendan, no one who has caught him has been too angry about it either. Apparently the usual reaction is along the lines of: “Do you mind - it's safer.”

He doesn’t see stealthing as breaking an agreement made before sex and seems not to care at all about violating the rights of his partner: “I just put one on and if nothing is said I take it off. I don't think it's breaking the law.

“I’d be more worried about getting an STI than getting someone pull a lawyer on me for fraud when I'm having sex and I take a condom off.”

And most worryingly, Brendan says his view is shared by most of his friends. 

But hopefully, with more awareness about the sex crime, that will soon change.

Not sure how many people have come across this, but there's been a lot of women calling this Rape as its against a woman's consent, however when men say the same vilation of their rights occurs when women lie about being on the pill, women say its not the same!

Read some of the comments if you want a laugh.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/love-sex/stealthing-man-take-off-condom-sex-no-consent-rape-sexual-assault-a7740611.html

I  agree that stealthing is wrong, but the double standards of women misleading men by saying they're on the pill is fucking laughable

Solution: Don't fuck guys you don't know, sluts.

2 people like this

Just now, magisme said:

Why isn't there more done for women who lie about being on the pill but trap men by intentionally having a kid. Granted the guy could wear a condom or splatter outside of the vag, but the point stands.

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, GNS said:

I agree that stealthing is wrong, but the double standards of women misleading men by saying they're on the pill is fucking laughable

Yeah, that's absolutely true, both are shit. But I would hazard a guess that the instances of "stealthing" are greater than that of lying about being on the pill. Outside of the potential for STDs, there's also the issue that "stealthing" can result in an unwanted pregnancy. So can lying about the pill of course, but as a

man you're well within your rights to kindly fuck off, she's left to deal with it. 

Both examples of shit behaviour, but let's not pretend they're exactly the same thing.

10 minutes ago, GNS said:

Why isn't there more done for women who lie about being on the pill but trap men by intentionally having a kid. Granted the guy could wear a condom or splatter outside of the vag, but the point stands.

Both are wrong, but I think we need to stop looking to authorities and the criminal justice system to fix our social problems. Like I said, girls should stop being such sluts every second of their lives and this won't be a problem. A guy who does this is a scumbag. Why are you sleeping with a scumbag?

The pill issue is a little trickier. How do you confirm that the girl is taking the pill without watching her every day? Guys just need to be on their guard in general around sex these days. The only thing a guy should take for granted is that the girl he's fucking is batshit insane. Proceed accordingly.

4 people like this

53 minutes ago, magisme said:

So sluts they dont even notice the diference with/without condom.

"Brendan" probably doesn't even exist. 

More likely Brenda with pink hair and an agenda. 

Let adults fucking in the privacy of their own homes deal with their own issues. 

2 people like this

I liken it more to taking off your seatbelt while operating a motor vehicle. Chances are everything is going to be okay, but if you get into an accident a baby might fly out of her vagina. Then you are fucked for life!

2 people like this

I liken it more to mindfield, if you know how to proceed carefully you wont blow ...

Spoiler

yourself up

lol

Why even take the time to take it off during penetration. If she can't tell the condom is being taken off, she is either passed out, wasted, or oblivious. 

3 people like this

This is too funny.

Guy takes off his condom and he thinks he's the one getting over? LOL LOL 

Propaganda piece if you ask me

But, whos the retard who would remove the condom risking to get a STD from one of these sluts?

8 hours ago, Zack DeMundo said:

Propaganda piece if you ask me

I think you're right, alty. I don't think this is a significant phenomenon beyond a few incidents and some guys talking shit on the internet.

The whole article is the result of "a study", so I followed the link to the study and found Alexandra Brodsky's article in, get this, Columbia Journal of Gender and Law :lol: titled "'Rape-Adjacent': Imagining Legal Responses to Nonconsensual Condom Removal". :lol: This is a shitstorm over nothing.

http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2954726

If you have trouble decoding, refer to my free e-course Typical Tricks 101.

1 person likes this

I never understood the big deal with wearing a condom. Like, dude, accept it, it still feels pretty fucking good.

1 person likes this