Jump to content
8==D

GN'R members having wrestler names

Recommended Posts

Has this ever bugged you? That every GN'R member, of the original AFD 5, doesn't use their real name but a stage name?
Axl Rose - Bill Bailey
Slash - Saul Hudson
Izzy Stradlin - Jeffrey Isbell
Duff McKagan - Michael McKagan
Steven Adler - Michael Colletti

Does it make GN'R a little less "legit' and a little gimmicky to anyone else? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel like saying I've seen this thread before but stopped myself because I could say that about every thread cause this band is shit and chooses to not fucking do anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, GNS said:

I feel like saying I've seen this thread before but stopped myself because I could say that about every thread cause this band Axl is shit and chooses to not fucking do anything.


FTFY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Miser said:

Has this ever bugged you? That every GN'R member, of the original AFD 5, doesn't use their real name but a stage name?
Axl Rose - Bill Bailey
Slash - Saul Hudson
Izzy Stradlin - Jeffrey Isbell
Duff McKagan - Michael McKagan
Steven Adler - Michael Colletti

Does it make GN'R a little less "legit' and a little gimmicky to anyone else? 

Nope

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I always thought Axl N' Slash stole their names from Ax and Smash of Demolition. Obviously Demolition had better management than Guns has ever had.

 

d7c6828860e7332ad135c4ef283a2a85.jpg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

I always thought Axl N' Slash stole their names from Ax and Smash of Demolition. Obviously Demolition had better management than Guns has ever had.

 

d7c6828860e7332ad135c4ef283a2a85.jpg

 

 

 

That guy in the middle of ax and smash is the male version of beta. Ironic how he's doing his best to keep the two seperated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, magisme said:

Literally the least significant problem with GNR.

Don't worry. Tomorrow miser will post another "does it bother you" topic about GnR that is even more idiotic than this one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, magisme said:

Literally the least significant problem with GNR.

 

It only means they have been cheating us since the begining.

 

I wonder if Betas real name is Beta, Elisabete, Creusa or something like that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, John Bonham said:

Frank Ferrer = terrrrible

 

Thunderchucka, yo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

>make a post

>Miser sees said post

>Miser expands on the topic and makes a thread about it

>Miser and thread topic get shit on

>quietly hide in corner

>repeat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

>make a post

>Miser sees said post

>Miser expands on the topic and makes a thread about it

>Miser and thread topic get shit on

>quietly hide in corner

"Does it ever bug you".....the idiot made his topic like 12 hours after you made your post. 

 

Please make a post saying that quality is often better than quantity. Maybe he will take that to heart. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/19/2017 at 6:09 AM, magisme said:

Literally the least significant problem with GNR.


It's just a symptom of the underlying disease.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×