Sign in to follow this  
8==D

Mark Hamill shits on new Star Wars movies

Basically he says he fundamentally disagrees with the direction Disney took with Luke. If they weren't going to kill him off they probably are now.

George Lucas has also heavily implied that he hated TFA. I heard he liked Rogue One, though.

4 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

The Force Awakens was a pile of shit. I didn't even bother going to see Rogue One. 

Rogue One was actually pretty decent. George Lucas hated TFA but he had good things to say about R1.

Disney probably would never do this but I would love to see a rated R movie from the Star Wars universe directed by somebody like a David Fincher. 

2 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

The Force Awakens was a pile of shit. I didn't even bother going to see Rogue One. 

Rogue One was worse imo.

Watched R1 last week and damn, what a bunch of unlikeable characters. The Firefly guy robot was the best.

Darth Vader scenes were cool.

The male protagonist with speaking issues was just terrible. Those asian guys were shit.

Spoiler

I was glad they all died in the end

Star Wars is just a franchise to shove female heroes down our throats now. All the white males are villains. Black dudes and chicks will save the galaxy once again.

I dislike that they only cast female main actors. And for TFA they basicly copied all elements from ANH and glued it together. I wish these nutjobs would stick with their transgender toilets and not turn every movie into cinderella and the ethno boys. 

Force Awakens was a straight up fourth rate remake of Star Wars and Empire Strikes Back that catered to SJW's by having black and female lead characters. I wouldn't be surprised if they make Luke an openly gay jedi knight in the sequel. Turns out that all of that "search your feelings" malarky is about Luke coming to terms with the fact that he's more of a sword swallower than a sword fighter.

Yoda: "Luke, pick up your father's pink sword and put it in your mouth."

I didn't think the force awakens was horrorable.  It made me forget about life for the 2 hours and 15 mins I watched it.  That's honestly more I can say about most movies.

but yea, movies are so shit now. Hopefully we get back to making  original shit again

Rogue One was better than TFA. It was full of action, less bullshit

I don't mind female leads as long as they can provide good acting

I want more action, hopefully we will see more fights instead of the usual drama

Yeah, Disney taking over is a major letdown , but what can we do?

I also don't know why some people are bothered with black characters. The SW universe always had blacks, i don't remember anybody complained about Mace Windu or Lando Calrissian

As long as they don't have trannies or gays (just for the sake of being gays) i'm ok with all of this shit

Kylo Ren looked like a gay cumdumpster, though. What an ugly looking, beta male motherfucker

I really want to know who is this Supreme Leader Snoke

Also lol

http://imgur.com/wn10zkC

The 2 new ones were shit, but I liked BB8. One more time with feeling and a script that actually works but I know it's probably too much to ask for.

I should probably rewatch 4, 5, 6. 

Imperial Walkers were my favorite SW 'thing'. I always thought they were so badass.

You know, as subpar as the prequels were, at least they were original and attempted to introduce new ideas and concepts to the franchise. It was executed poorly. But I'd take a poorly executed original idea over a shitty remake which just reshuffles the plot elements around a bit to look original. The prequels, love them or hate them, have an array of memorable moments that don't necessarily deal with nostalgia: Obi Wan slicing slicing Maul in half; the first time Yoda whips out a light saber (even if you hate that moment, you can't forget it); the cloner aliens in II; The absolute insane cackling villainy of Palpatine in 3....I can't think of legitimately any moment I remember from TFA outside of Han getting skewered.

IMO, a forgettable film is worse than a bad one.

Basically:

Original 3 = 80-90s Era GN'R. The Classic. Lightning in a bottle.

Prequels = Nu GNR. Flawed, but interesting and with a lot of potential.

Sequel = Nu-semireunion GN'R. Half-assed, cynical, boring and corporate.

yup

The guy they cast as Finn is a terrible actor. The character is also terrible. 

I hated all that bro talk shit between him and Poe 

They cast someone like Max Von Sydow and give him 2 minutes screentime

A lot rests on Episode 8. That can answer questions that makes some of the things in The Force Awakens more acceptable. But if they fuck it up with more SJW bullshit I'm out. 

I downloaded Rogue One - skipped to the Vader scenes and then knocked it off. 

Horrible characters. 

4 hours ago, Miser said:

Basically:

Original 3 = 80-90s Era GN'R. The Classic. Lightning in a bottle.

Prequels = Nu GNR. Flawed, but interesting and with a lot of potential.

Sequel = Nu-semireunion GN'R. Half-assed, cynical, boring and corporate.

made this exact thread a few months ago