Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
maynard

Axl's been registering trademarks again!

QIds4vQ.jpg

Flqv3aw.jpg

#integrity

3 hours ago, Lies They Tell said:

The most interesting thing about this, is the fact that it's the first time Axl's releasing something with his own name and it's not GNR related. Could it be that he's planning on releasing his autobiography finally and this is related to that. The timing would certainly be perfect for an autobiography. Imagine the hype, if Axl would finally tell his side of the story and then a new GNR album would be released and a new AC/DC album soon after. GNR could become the biggest rock band in the world, if they'd play all their cards right. That's wishful thinking of course, but damn this band has so much potential.

Why are these people like this?

1 person likes this

First a Shit over priced watch now a Brazilian piss tasting Tequila.

:facepalm: Fucking Team Brazil 

Cool post.

The only reality is that we can expect anything from this guy ... anything but new music ...

1 person likes this

His own line of tequila. There goes Axl chasing trends again. Trying to become the next Sammy Hagar.

First time I see Maynard making a thread.

1 person likes this

I wish we could go back in time and show the 1988 Axl what he and GnR were going to become in 2017. 

Did CD's poor reception really destroy Axl's confidence that bad? He should be releasing an album every few years and telling people if they don't like it, go listen to something else. That's what fuck-you money allows you to do. Instead, he seems afraid to share his music. Very sad what Axl turned into 

What's up with these washed up 80's rock singers who are twice the size they were in the 1980's, out there hawking tequila? That's one bottle for you and two for me!

ebfbcfc11a087229583c855a980fa51d.jpg

1 person likes this

At least their guitar playing counterparts have the humility and class to sell delicious and affordable hot sauce to the fans. On the plus side, this does create an interesting market opportunity for washed up 80's drummers to sell their own lines of acid reflux relief tablets.  

2 people like this

I wonder what STAY OF EXECUTION and to aviod any were all about

Just now, John Bonham said:

It's funny how "to aviod any" paints such a clear picture of whatever shit essay we were all spared from when he decided to bail on the tweet.

2 people like this

6 minutes ago, John Bonham said:

STAY OF EXECUTION was going to be the name of Big Gay Axl's Animal Sanctuary. Unfortunately, but unsurprisingly, his tweets came too late as the giraffes had already been executed days earlier.

1 person likes this

I used to love her but I had (W.A.R) tequila

3 people like this