Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Donald Trump

Do you think anybody would have given a fuck about the Cuban Missile Crises if they had Facebook back then?

Do you think anybody would have given a fuck about the Cuban Missile Crises if they had Facebook back then? We are on the brink of nuclear war here and no one seems to care. This is so disappointing. 

1 person likes this

The AI is nowhere near advanced enough to beat the stupidity of the politicians in this race.

2 people like this

Just now, Donald Trump said:

We're on the brink of WWIII and there is about as much buzz as when Chinese Democracy was released. 

What do you expect? The vast majority of people alive haven't seen shit "go down", so no one's worried until it actually happens.

People have been yammering on and on about World War III ever since 9/11 (and earlier, I'm sure) and it's never been close to happening. When the nukes start flying, let me know, because until then it's all just sensationalist CNN garbage.

2 people like this

I agree with bacardi on this one. I don't think WWIII is an actual imminent happening. It's a globalized world. Rich and powerful people are mostly on the same team these days, regardless of nationality. They'll attack the disobedient and weak countries as long as it doesn't destabilize the system.

4 people like this

I expect monumental promotion. The eagle, the bear, and the dragon are playing chicken. And you've got a tubby little dictator in the middle stirring the pot.