Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Donald Trump

Do you think anybody would have given a fuck about the Cuban Missile Crises if they had Facebook back then?

Do you think anybody would have given a fuck about the Cuban Missile Crises if they had Facebook back then? We are on the brink of nuclear war here and no one seems to care. This is so disappointing. 

1 person likes this

:lol: Now the Trump supporters are panicking too?

1 person likes this

No, I kind of want to see at least one nuke go off in HD before I am vaporized. If the nukes don't get us the AI most certainly will. 

The AI is nowhere near advanced enough to beat the stupidity of the politicians in this race.

3 people like this

We're on the brink of WWIII and there is about as much buzz as when Chinese Democracy was released. 

1 person likes this

Just now, Donald Trump said:

We're on the brink of WWIII and there is about as much buzz as when Chinese Democracy was released. 

What do you expect? The vast majority of people alive haven't seen shit "go down", so no one's worried until it actually happens.

People have been yammering on and on about World War III ever since 9/11 (and earlier, I'm sure) and it's never been close to happening. When the nukes start flying, let me know, because until then it's all just sensationalist CNN garbage.

3 people like this

I agree with bacardi on this one. I don't think WWIII is an actual imminent happening. It's a globalized world. Rich and powerful people are mostly on the same team these days, regardless of nationality. They'll attack the disobedient and weak countries as long as it doesn't destabilize the system.

4 people like this

I expect monumental promotion. The eagle, the bear, and the dragon are playing chicken. And you've got a tubby little dictator in the middle stirring the pot. 

CBS News is doing its best:

U.S., North Korea face off in high-stakes game of chicken

BEIJING -- North Korea conducted a large-scale, live-fire military drill on Tuesday morning in yet another show of force. It was part of celebrations marking the 85th anniversary of the founding of the country’s military.

While the North fired weapons near the east coast of the Korean Peninsula, the U.S. and South Korea conducted drills off the west coast. Meanwhile, the USS Carl Vinson naval strike group is making its way to the divided peninsula.

CBS News correspondent Adriana Diaz reports that, in addition to beefing up America’s military presence in the region, President Trump is also stepping up his rhetoric.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/north-korea-military-drill-trump-uss-carl-vinson-nuclear-submarine/

I honestly think if we send in one missle over there (non nuke) , it's more or less over.  China seems to be on our side now or at least wants to work with trump.

n Korea needs to be  liberated . Like 98% of n Korea doesn't even have fucking power.

I guess the people crying 'China doesn't want NK refugees' don't know what they are talking about. China seems more than happy to step on the mouse. 

I feel bad for all the NK citizens. If they just make a co-op to assassinate Kim Jung-un, chances are the next person will be just as shit.

my theory - worst case scenario, south korea is fucked. And that's not overly concerning to most.

I think KJU is not as insane as some claim, they want to appear strong but at the end of the day will do what keeps their rule in place, getting crazy does not help whatsoever.

Remember when Saddam was a madman about to shoot WMDs at everyone and it turned out he was the only one keeping Iraq from descending into chaos?

2 people like this

An unarmed missile capable of sending a nuclear bomb across the world was launched Wednesday from a coastal California military base amid rising tensions between the U.S. and North Korea.

The unarmed Minuteman 3 intercontinental ballistic missile blasted off from a silo at 12:02 a.m. from Vandenberg Air Force Base and delivered a single re-entry vehicle to a target about 4,200 miles (6,800 kilometers) away at Kwajalein Atoll in the Pacific Ocean, the Air Force Global Strike Command said.

The test took 10 months to plan. It was the latest aimed at checking the readiness and accuracy of a weapon system that forms part of the U.S. nuclear force. The U.S. has about 450 of the missiles. Each can travel about 8,000 miles (12,900 kilometers).

It was the second such launch in seven days from the base in central California on the coast between Los Angeles and San Francisco. Last week's launch had been delayed from the fall.

The launches came amid U.S. expressions of concern about North Korea's nuclear capability.

New missile tests by North Korea and its progress toward developing a nuclear weapon capable of hitting the United States have made the isolated communist dictatorship one of the top U.S. national security concerns.

The U.S. has sent warships to the region to deter North Korea from conducting another nuclear test

But President Donald Trump on Monday said he might be willing to meet with that country's dictator, Kim Jong Un.

"If it would be appropriate for me to meet with him, I would absolutely, I would be honored to do it," Trump told Bloomberg News.

On 2017. 04. 21. at 0:00 PM, Donald Trump said:

Do you think anybody would have given a fuck about the Cuban Missile Crises if they had Facebook back then? We are on the brink of nuclear war here and no one seems to care. This is so disappointing.