• Announcements

• John Bonham

It's GNFNR fundraising time again, please help us stay on-line   05/27/2017

Thanks to everyone who makes this place so much fun to visit, and THANK YOU to everyone who donated last January. The good news/bad news is that GunsNFNRoses has outgrown its current hosting plan, and if we want to stay online we are going to need to upgrade.   You can donate any amount, large or small (via PayPal). My PayPal username is matt.grillo@gmail.com Please enter your forum username so I can match up your contribution with your username. Thank you!   Every dollar helps. If you don't have PayPal a simple check would do. You can mail it directly to me, please PM me for my mailing address. I appreciate your support.   I do not want banner ads here so if you can help us out it would be appreciated. I dislike begging for money for the site but such is life... Thanks for understanding. I really appreciate all of your support. Please help  by donating now, THANK YOU GNFNR MEMBERS!
Miser

Making F@ckin' Videos: Axl's descent into megalomania, self indulgence, and insanity

67 posts in this topic
17 hours ago, altered beast said:

I would not lie.  To be clear, even though I goof on Slash, I think this is hilarious and pretty rock n roll:

3ddfefebf30231fc5d3ce4125f7bc1eb.jpg

Maynard and Slash. 

12 hours ago, Budd Dwyer said:

good posts

Good posts in the GNR section are extremely rare these days

Oh please, shut the fuck up.  Everyone knows you're bad apple, and, if in the off chance you're not: you behave exactly like him.  It's uncanny. Whether you acknowledge it or not, you do a bunch of shitposting yourself, so step off your little pedestal.  Although with you, you don't even realize when you're shitposting most of the time.  You write excessive amounts to almost any topic just so you can prattle on and on and on with what is mostly drivel and  obvious statements masked as faux profound revelations and opinions.  You act like you're a fucking high end movie reviewer of all things GnR.  So quit pretending you're some upper echelon of GnR poster.  You're not.  You're an attention whore who likes to create redundant topics and autistically respond to threads.  

1 person likes this

50 minutes ago, altered beast said:

Oh please, shut the fuck up.  Everyone knows you're bad apple, and, if in the off chance you're not: you behave exactly like him.  It's uncanny. Whether you acknowledge it or not, you do a bunch of shitposting yourself, so step off your little pedestal.  Although with you, you don't even realize when you're shitposting most of the time.  You write excessive amounts to almost any topic just so you can prattle on and on and on with what is mostly drivel and  obvious statements masked as faux profound revelations and opinions.  You act like you're a fucking high end movie reviewer of all things GnR.  So quit pretending you're some upper echelon of GnR poster.  You're not.  You're an attention whore who likes to create redundant topics and autistically respond to threads.  

oh please, everyone knows that you are a sad little troll without a real life. it's uncanny

I do make occasional shitposts but i try to be as "serious" and thoughtful as one can be on this board

You attack almost everybody just for fun, probably it is what drives you. it's pretty pathetic if you seek forum fights from time to time, not because of "fun"  but because you are legitimately mad about your boring shitty life

i'm pretty much on the "high-end", as much as anybody here who still follows this piece of shit band. Just give up or put me on ignore

Nobody cares about your holier than thou, opinionated and overly snarky opinion about other posters

i'm not going to give you any more attention- a thing you so desperately craves in every little "fight", because you probably had very little REAL social interaction outside these forums. 

Carry on 

10 minutes ago, Budd Dwyer said:

oh please, everyone knows that you are a sad little troll without a real life. it's uncanny

I do make occasional shitposts but i try to be as "serious" and thoughtful as one can be on this board

You attack almost everybody just for fun, probably it is what drives you. it's pretty pathetic if you seek forum fights from time to time, not because of "fun"  but because you are legitimately mad about your boring shitty life

i'm pretty much on the "high-end", as much as anybody here who still follows this piece of shit band. Just give up or put me on ignore

Nobody cares about your holier than thou, opinionated and overly snarky opinion about other posters

i'm not going to give you any more attention- a thing you so desperately craves in every little "fight", because you probably had very little REAL social interaction outside these forums. 

Carry on 

I know you are, but what am I!  :lol:   

Pulling the classic MSL "you have no life"?  Classic.  By all means, have fantasies about who you think I am.   :D

I don't attack "everybody."  In fact, I haven't attacked anyone recently.  Where are all these people I'm attacking?  I goof with maynard.  I goof with DS in mafia.  Apollo and I are cool now.  At least 3 other people think you're bad apple.  Although with this last post, I'm thinking MSL.  The sad thing is- you are obviously a banned poster from here.  It's funny how you often accidentally reference things that you shouldn't know according to your narrative.  Oops!  Yeah, you're not as clever as you think you are.  But by all means, keep being in the "high end" of posters here.  lolllll

ON TOPIC:

Now, where can we watch these videos the thread is about?

Just now, altered beast said:

I know you are, but what am I!  :lol:   

Pulling the classic MSL "you have no life"?  Classic.  By all means, have fantasies about who you think I am.   :D

I don't attack "everybody."  In fact, I haven't attacked anyone recently.  Where are all these people I'm attacking?  I goof with maynard.  I goof with DS in mafia.  Apollo and I are cool now.  At least 3 other people think you're bad apple.  Although with this last post, I'm thinking MSL.  The sad thing is- you are obviously a banned poster from here.  It's funny how you often accidentally reference things that you shouldn't know according to your narrative.  Oops!  Yeah, you're not as clever as you think you are.  But by all means, keep being in the "high end" of posters here.  lolllll

ON TOPIC:

Now, where can we watch these videos the thread is about?

yup i'm MSL, you got me there buddy

What should i know that i shouldn't know by my "narrative" (lol) 

ON topic: the videos are on page 1

I think the videos are interesting as fuck.  I'm glad Miser made this thread.  

I bet Axl sues to get them taken down.  

1 person likes this

Hearing the pretentious Del James story of how NR came to be was really disillusioning.

1 person likes this

I like the old music videos and I like @Budd Dwyer:shrugs:

heck i I like every regular poster here so fuck off !

1 person likes this

Today Portugal will play against BA's Hungary and we are going to beat'em so bad. BA will lose lots of money on his bets.

22 hours ago, Apollo said:

Isn't that his ex-wife?

Do you think Axl looks back at his excessive ways during the Illusions and feels bad or ashamed for being such a pretentious arrogant self absorbed asshole? 

Axl is never wrong in Axl's head.

15 hours ago, GUNNER said:

Today Portugal will play against BA's Hungary and we are going to beat'em so bad. BA will lose lots of money on his bets.

3-0 ouch

1 person likes this

The shit thing of the 90s is that you have either the Axl Rose dolphin extravaganza or Kurt Cobain 'I dont wash my hair cause nothing makes sense' and hardly anything in between.

3 hours ago, JeanGenie said:

The shit thing of the 90s is that you have either the Axl Rose dolphin extravaganza or Kurt Cobain 'I dont wash my hair cause nothing makes sense' and hardly anything in between.

you forgot Metallica and you forgot the complete pop music industry then the complete alternative tur(d)naround which was even worse than Pretentious Cobain and Pretentious Axl

1 hour ago, Budd Dwyer said:

you forgot Metallica and you forgot the complete pop music industry then the complete alternative tur(d)naround which was even worse than Pretentious Cobain and Pretentious Axl

How could I forget about the quality pop industry of the 90's. 

I give you Metallica though.

7 hours ago, JeanGenie said:

Tool, Marilyn Manson, Pearl Jam, Primus, Aerosmith (Get a Grip), A Perfect Circle, Van Halen, The Cranberries....There was a lot of great stuff that stood between those two extremes in the 90s.

5 hours ago, JeanGenie said:

How could I forget about the quality pop industry of the 90's. 

I give you Metallica though.

Ugh, i didn't claim it was good for the pop music or that i liked pop. I was merely referring to the era in the 90's, it was not THAT good (remember the boyband period? that was fucking dreadful), even if it seems much better than what we had after the 90's.  It was shit in a special way :lol:

I basically only listened to rock/metal/grunge and very rarely some alternative in the mid 90's. i'm much more open-minded since the golden age of the internet. Good music exist in every decade and now we got everything with a single click. Good times