Miser

Making F@ckin' Videos: Axl's descent into megalomania, self indulgence, and insanity

29 posts in this topic
15 minutes ago, maynard said:

I wish there were more Pawnshop Guitars type of songs in the GNR discography. But sure, Paul Tobias is much better. lol.

I'm sure you and the other 1,500 people who've listened to anything off that album would be thrilled.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, bacardimayne said:

I'm sure you and the other 1,500 people who've listened to anything off that album would be thrilled.

So you're saying that an album released by and promoted as a GNR member solo record, featuring Axl, Slash and Duff has been heard by 1,501 people to this day?

1 person likes this

Slash played on Mexican pop queens albums, GnR members playing on some asshole's record doesn't mean anything.  Quit jerking off to Fergie, maynard.

26 minutes ago, altered beast said:

Slash played on Mexican pop queens albums, GnR members playing on some asshole's record doesn't mean anything.  Quit jerking off to Fergie, maynard.

What? Pop Queen? Fergie? WTF? What does that have to do with Gilby's solo album? Are you comparing Gilby Clarke to Paulina Rubio? That's a stretch. It's fine though. :)