LADoll

REASONABLE expectations for the future

39 posts in this topic
2 hours ago, Spaceman said:

that'd be absurd. But I'm willing to trade that pile of flaming shit, so I'd get money or another cdII song. 

Shoutout to portuguese fans, I want Atlas Shrugged, I pay up in escrow if this ain't enough. Just make an account here in GnFnR, so that we can discuss all right.

You got my $20 donation for any one song not titled silkworms that's we haven't heard yet. 

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

I'll give you 20 bucks but I want a Waffle House  coupon  and silk worms !!!!!!!!!!!

I'll give you 20 Canadian dollars and all I want is a Denny's g/c for a free coke

1 person likes this

I will hapily paypal someone if they can produce a rare unheard gem. Something that Axl would freak out and sue over.  

2 people like this

Wouldn't surprise me if they did a residency or an UC & P tour since the stadiums will not sell out another go round in the states. 

1 person likes this

I wouldn't give a used condom for "new" songs with mickey mouse vocals and some boring medicore sub bass noises and shit solos

3 people like this

3 hours ago, Budd Dwyer said:

I wouldn't give a used condom for "new" songs with mickey mouse vocals and some boring medicore sub bass noises and shit solos

that's the problem. everyones screaming for new music but forget it will probably be shit. GNR have no passion and that would show.

@Spaceman

We will consider letting you back into the clique. Send it to JB.

and you can leave the asylum.

34 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

They should have called the reunion the "Sorry for the Weight!" tour.

great reference. many hiphop headz on here?

6 hours ago, LADoll said:

great reference. many hiphop headz on here?

A couple. I wouldn't consider myself one of them. Magisme probably the biggest.

1 person likes this

Mus'tards salivate after a track that is like a wilted sausage full of silked worms?

2 people like this

I am hoping against all hope for a Finck reunion, and for them to finish CDII. Slash hasn't written anything inspiring since The Last Fight on Libertad, and Duff never wrote anything that wasn't shit. A new album would be abysmal with this bunch.

1 person likes this

On 2017. 03. 18. at 6:13 PM, shadowofthewave said:

I am hoping against all hope for a Finck reunion, and for them to finish CDII. Slash hasn't written anything inspiring since The Last Fight on Libertad, and Duff never wrote anything that wasn't shit. A new album would be abysmal with this bunch.

i'm sorry, i can understand your POV, but what Robin Finck wrote after GNR? or before GNR? In NIN, Trent Reznor wrote everything and he plays almost everything on the records. Finck was a touring guitarist/hired hand for most of his life. He is not exactly a great songwriter. 

If you really think Slash and Duff hasn't written a single good song since then, then what can we say about Robin Finck? He (on his own) is practically a nobody in the music business. I get that if you find Slash and Duff mediocre when it comes to songwriting, but really, Finck is abysmal.

i'd take a new album with normal raspy Axl vocals, Slash riffs and solos, Duff basslines any day over mediocre sub bass parts, soulless guitars, nonchalant vocals and production with a bunch of wannabes

If anything comes out from GNR, it will be a mixture of nearly two decade old ideas with two decade old vocals and some newly recorded guitars ( 4tus said some of the ideas are tracing back to the Slash days)

But really, chances for a NEWGNR album is worse than a new album with AXL/DC