Sign in to follow this  
magisme

Who Could Be GNR's Lady Gaga?

You know, that whole Metallica/Lady Gaga thing really tickles the pickle.

Ever since that, Metallica is all the rage. The Black Album cassette tape sales have quintupled.

So I'm thinking, why not bring some NuCelebs into the reunion fold so that the tour never has to end? They could even do like 2002, but instead of pandering with a sports jersey they could pander with a real live current star from the host city. I think Beck or Jack White or someone did something similar a few years ago.

Anyway, I think I just fixed the reunion. All we need to do is come up with names of stars who should join GNR on stage.

Who do you think? I kinda want to see Ursher do his slide-foot thing while Axl does his right foot over left foot crossover thing.

usher-air-jordan-9-gold-01.jpg

axlrosesmilingseptember.jpg

Alcione (on the left)

alciaxl.jpg

Brazilian, fat, empowered black woman. Seems perfect for 2017 GNR.

On 2/22/2017 at 3:27 AM, Donald Trump said:

Fergie. GnR needs a milf song. 

And of course they will pump the brakes until Fergie is 10 years past her peak before teaming-up with her.

If Axl Rose played with Carrie Underwood, he might even be able to win 400 Electoral Rock Votes

2 hours ago, John Bonham said:

And of course they will pump the brakes until Fergie is 10 years past her peak before teaming-up with her.

She already is. My Humps came out in 2005.

2 hours ago, John Bonham said:

If Axl Rose played with Carrie Underwood, he might even be able to win 400 Electoral Rock Votes

Axl was spotted recently wearing a Cher shirt from the "If I Could Turn Back Time" era.