Sign in to follow this  
Budd Dwyer

STEVEN ADLER Explains His Absence From GUNS N' ROSES Reunion Tour: 'They Just Didn't Give Me The Opportunity'

The only people Adler has worked with in the last 30 years are his mom, his dealer, Dr. Drew, Chip Z'nuff and the discount DJ Ashbas in his most recent band.

He went to talk with Eddie Trunk

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/steven-adler-says-he-only-got-to-talk-to-axl-rose-for-ten-seconds-during-not-in-this-lifetime-tour/

Some transcribe (here is the most complete: http://pastebin.com/am5GAP1C)

- There was a metal show episode where Steven Adler popped out of a cake for Eddie

- Steven was supposed to be on the same bowling team as Eddie Trunk but he couldn't play since he went to Argentina. 

- He only saw Axl for 10 seconds during all the shows he played. He told Axl he loved him and hugged him and didnt get to have real connection time with Axl. 

- Said Frank is a wonderful guy and great drummer. He said he was disappointed standing on the side of the stage watching the guys play. He was disappointed flying 15000 miles to play one song. As you guys know Steven put on a private show at the Roxy in Argentina, he played 3 hours show

- January 2, 2016 and Slash and Duff both texted Steven that they both wanted to get together and talk to him. Steven went to Duff's house and had him sign a contract just so he could talk to them.

- In March he came down to rehearsal and second rehearsal he got a pinched nerve in his lower back. He was only out for 10 days. He was ready to go for the Troubadour show, but Duff told him no you are not going to be part of the show. 
- Literally a day before cincinnati shows Duff called him to come to be part of the Cincinatti and Nashville shows. 

- He said it was not going to be the same as it was 25 years because not having Izzy there and only playing 1-2 songs it was hurtful and heartbreaking for him. Richard is a great guitar play and he think Richard looks like Izzy. 

- Either Australia, Japan or Thailand he said he's not flying that far to only play a couple songs. 

- Steven said he got a couple bucks from the GNR camp. Fernando was covering that. 

- He said he feels so much better because he got closure and he can move forward. 

- Steven asked why he couldn't play more. HE said he tried playing another song but they turned the sound off. 

- He said Fernando is a good guy and hopefully has some good ideas for 30 year anniversary. 

- He said he spoke to Izzy. He said Izzy hasn't been involved because he wants to do it the right way with the original 5 guys or not at all. He said Izzy is the greatest guy he's ever met and still in touch with him. He said he'll ask Izzy to talk to Eddie Trunk. 

- He wouldn't rule out sharing stage with GNR provided it's done right. He wouldn't mind sharing stage with Frank, but he wants to play more songs. 

- He said he doesn't care for Chinese Democracy Songs

- He said he wanted to Push Frank down the stairs one night so he could play a full show but he couldn't because Frank is such a great guy. 

- Stage manager Tom Mayhue assigned two songs to Steven. He said he only rehearsed with band at two original rehearsals and it was only Duff and Slash at rehearsal. Only time he had interaction with Melissa and Richard. He said the reason Melissa and Richard fit in is because Axl doesn't want to see anybody. Very nice people, very quiet. 

- Won't be touring with his side project Adler anytime soon. Sick of playing small venues but if he gets into an already established band he'll get back on stage. 

The moment when a paycheck to an AFD member was handled by a housekeepers's bastard

Unfuckingbelievable

It's a new low, even for Adler who sucked cock for crack

On February 19, 2017 at 2:00 PM, bacardimayne said:

Axl Rose, regarding a fully capable real GNR member during a reunion tour: "What the fuck is he doing here?"

Say it with me folks.

SHIT

That pretty much says all you need to know about Axl as a human being. 

Everybody who knows Axl loves him.

Even salsh, who badmouthed him and talked so many shit about him, regrets for what he said/did in the past.

Even Erin, who said she was abused by him wants to be fucked again.

Even Adler says he loves the only guy who cared about him when he was dying.

All junkies who taked shit about Axl. Guess they only can see the light when they are clean.

Think twice before criticizing Axl as a human being.

1 hour ago, GUNNER said:

Everybody who knows Axl loves him.

Even salsh, who badmouthed him and talked so many shit about him, regrets for what he said/did in the past.

Even Erin, who said she was abused by him wants to be fucked again.

Even Adler says he loves the only guy who cared about him when he was dying.

All junkies who taked shit about Axl. Guess they only can see the light when they are clean.

Think twice before criticizing Axl as a human being.

Salsh hasn't said anything about regretting badmouthing Axl. Remember the Fantastico interview? Axl was the one who asked for Salsh's number. Axl never lies.

Erin doesn't count, she's a woman. Women like a nice spanking.

Adler loves everybody. Even Izzy, that coward who won't leave his trailer unless he's paid 10 million to play NIGHTRAAAAAIIINN

They taked shit from Axl indeed. All those junkies could work just fine while prince Axl couldn't leave his bedroom and write a single line of a song.

Axel is a horrible human being. Adler only spent 10 seconds with the Diva.

I feel so stupid when I lol every time I spot "Salsh" in someone's post. I love it.

7 hours ago, Budd Dwyer said:

Nah, he likes domestic abuse too:(

Well to be fair, all four of those women were crazy and deserved what they got.

Plus Axl was on meds and he was abused as a child - so it wasn't his fault. He didn't remember the abuse, but thankfully he underwent a therapy that allowed him to "see" what happened to him all the way - literally - back to coming out of his mom's cooter.

Also, please don't forget that Stephanie was extremely abusive to Axl in 1639 in one of their past lives together. So she really did "deserve" to get knocked around in  the 1990s. 

It really is too bad that Yoda died. She could have used her cards, chicken hearts and ability to "sniff out evil presences" to keep Axl safe from all the bad people who are out to get him. 

When Adler got on the phone with Rolling Stone a few weeks later, he was less willing to share anything about Guns N' Roses. "I had the best experience last year playing with them last year," he says. "I wish Izzy [Stradlin] was there, but it was so great since I finally got to have some closure. It was wonderful. I don't have nothing else to say about it. I'm really sorry. That's all I can tell you. There's nothing to say. I literally, literally honest to god literally, I can't even tell you why I can't tell you any more. Literally, okay? I really can't. I just can't."

Either it meanss that Axl and TB told Steven to shut the fuck up and "you might hold Frank's drumsticks while he plays "or he will be involved with GNR in the foreseable future

Also, pathetic articlehttp://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/steven-adlers-mom-talks-drummers-drug-battles-w472055