Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
magisme

Did The Great USA Actually Go to the Moon?

104 posts in this topic

I'm pretty sure that they did. I wouldn't put it past them to make it up, but I believe they went there.

3 people like this

It's all fake. @GUNNER will certainly explain to us why both the USA and the USSR made fake videos of them landing on the moon.

1 person likes this

Yes they did. If the US didnt land on the moon the russians would have made it public to win the race to the moon.

1 person likes this

I think they did.  When you see the documentaries about all the old NASA crew members talking in very specific details about all the stuff that had to happen to make it all work...I believe they really did it.

Yes

/Thread

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, GUNNER said:

What is that movie's title, Mags?

The forum seems nearly unanimous in its opinion that we made the moon our bitch. You're the only holdout.

Argue your case or submit to the will of the masses!

27 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

Why have they never gone back? Aliens?

Probably.

I saw an episode of some dumb sitcom this one time where these guys sent a laser from their roof to the moon. Supposedly there's some reflector on the moon that people can shoot shit off of and that's the legit 400% proof that we nutted on the moon.

I don't know if that's true. I could look it up, but I already think we went there, so I'm not all that interested in proving it. I want to hear why GUNNER and possibly others think it's BS.

:lol:

He mentioned in passing that he didn't believe it. I asked him about it and he said he'd discuss in another thread.

Besides, we need at least a couple of threads in this section that aren't about Trump. :lol:

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, magisme said:

I saw an episode of some dumb sitcom this one time where these guys sent a laser from their roof to the moon. Supposedly there's some reflector on the moon that people can shoot shit off of and that's the legit 400% proof that we nutted on the moon.

I don't know if that's true. I could look it up, but I already think we went there, so I'm not all that interested in proving it. I want to hear why GUNNER and possibly others think it's BS.

It's the Big Bang Theory.

Day 1

Still waiting for someone to prove GREAT america went to the moon.

So for, your best shot is a nice looking picture, with some pretty nice colors, of a guy dressed with some carnival suit, near a weird car and a flag flying in the wind ... I mean, I hope it's the moon wind and not some fan blowing in a hollywood studio.

:lol:

Is america already great again? I hope now they can finally go to the moon and photoshop it with a little bit of red to make it look like mars ...

2 people like this

GUNNER logic:

1. I won't accept anything as proof!

2. Prove it to me!

I really thought you were going to discuss for real on this topic. I need to stop overestimating you.

Maybe you can try to explain why you think it's a fake without a weird meltdown?

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, magisme said:

Mags logic:

1. I won't accept anything as an argument

2. Argue with me!

Fixed :lol:

28 minutes ago, AxlisOld said:

It's the Big Bang Theory.

Someone should open a thread about that fallacy called "the Big Bang". WTF is that? That big clock in London, or something?

Do I have to explain to you guys how God created the world?I have some good bibliography to prove my points ... and I didnt read it on the internet/FB/etc

I've never seen an episode of Big Bang Theory, but the reflector is real.

1 person likes this

13 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

I've never seen an episode of Big Bang Theory, but the reflector is real.

Me neither.

but my aunt and uncle live in Pasadena on the campus of cal tech, so I am thumbs up on the idea of that show

2 people like this