magisme

ASK GUNNER ANYTHING (about Trump and the US)

112 posts in this topic
On February 17, 2017 at 11:39 AM, GUNNER said:

Ok, enough with that bullshit.

It was your idea, I just accepted to stop the offtopic in the other thread:

Maynard and Apollo ... so, now, I can only talk about one thing if I live in the place where that thing happens? :facepalm: Where do you guys came from? Mars?

It's a global world, I read newspapers, I watch documentaries, I watched many Trumps's speeches, I read websites and so ... God, I don't even use the FB ... I'm enough informed about what I'm talking about. What do you expect? Some referencies to Trump's official biography? Some referencies to some scientific articles and books? Give me a break ... the US aren't that much important in my life :lol:

It's funny to watch Maynard talking like that ... c'mon, the guy lives in a jungle totally pro-USA wannabe ... just another savage sheep. Do you live in the US, Maynard? Don't go full retard man, or this discussion will be over sooner than you think.

I'll come back to you guys later with some replies to the last questions ... I'm busy now.

Meanwhile, don't post too much ... you know my english sucks and it will be a mess to reply to everything ...

In all seriousness, you are studying the wrong sites or documentaries. 90% of what you posted simply isn't true or anywhere near accurate. 

If if you are just having a laugh and trolling everybody - well done. This - and the moon topic - rank up there as one of the best of the last year. 

But if you actually believe all the stuff you just posted - holy cow. I'm not being rude, or insulting you - but like I said, pretty much nothing you said is anywhere close to being accurate. You need to find better sources of information, because yours are filling you with lies and gross exaggerations.

1 person likes this

You see, these threads are very similar to the GNR ones we used to discuss. GUNNER's hatred towards drugs users never really allowed him to judge Slash's position fairly.

I do think GUNNER manages to read reliable stuff from time to time. The problem is himself, he is very close minded and bases his opinions mostly on his own feelings.

You can show, like, Trump's greatest speeches, his trajectory to become the leader of the USA, besides his trajectory in becoming a billionaire and he will keep saying the same stuff for ever. "your king is ignorant, cowboys, yankees, gringos, etc"

So, he basically sees America as a stereotype, not a country. He probably believes Trump lost all the debates, that he's the establishment and he made his fortune with no effort. Why is that? Spoon-fed knowledge and lack of critical thinking. Same way he'll always see Slash as the junkie who needs to apologize to Axl.

2 people like this

40 minutes ago, maynard said:

You see, these threads are very similar to the GNR ones we used to discuss. GUNNER's hatred towards drugs users never really allowed him to judge Slash's position fairly.

I do think GUNNER manages to read reliable stuff from time to time. The problem is himself, he is very close minded and bases his opinions mostly on his own feelings.

You can show, like, Trump's greatest speeches, his trajectory to become the leader of the USA, besides his trajectory in becoming a billionaire and he will keep saying the same stuff for ever. "your king is ignorant, cowboys, yankees, gringos, etc"

So, he basically sees America as a stereotype, not a country. He probably believes Trump lost all the debates, that he's the establishment and he made his fortune with no effort. Why is that? Spoon-fed knowledge and lack of critical thinking. Same way he'll always see Slash as the junkie who needs to apologize to Axl.

I get it now

Gunner is a deep cut, i'm a strange apple (or what the fuck was that) and Guns N' Roses sucks ass since 1985

This is the mindset of what we are dealing with here sometimes

"your band is ignorant, cucks, mickey, trumpo"

1 person likes this

I see many virgin Marys ofended because I've been saying Trump is an awful politician (in fact its the main thing I really criticized about him).

Is there anyone in his perfect mind who would say he is a brilliant, or even reasonable, politician?

17 hours ago, GUNNER said:

Is there anyone in his perfect mind who would say he is a brilliant, or even reasonable, politician?

Can we say this about any politician? What does he have to do to be treated like the average politicians do?

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, GUNNER said:

Why do you think hes better than the average?

Why all this passion?

I'm very busy right now, maybe I'll reply to this later.

3 people like this

Trump was a better choice than Hilary Clinton. The average American is sick of career politicians and with the status quo that they bring. 

Clinton is extremely corrupt. One of the most corrupt people to ever run for president. 

We ended up with two pretty horrible choices. But one was 100% there for one specific political party and to just build their own legacy and bank account.  While the other wants to do what he thinks will be the best for America.  Whether or not you agree with his choices/opinions is a different story. Is he an arrogant jerk? Yup. But most people are so tired of career corrupt politicians that even a guy like Trump was able to beat Clinton. 

Most people don't think that Trump is a savior for the U.S. But they think he will do a better job than Clinton would have. 

The biggest benefit of Trump winning is that it opens the door in the future for non-politicians to run for office. If a guy like Trump can beat democrat royalty and somebody who is a God to hollywoods elite and SJW snowflakes / millenials of the world - imagine what a middle of the range, intelligent, charismatic, caring person could accomplish if they ran for president. 

@maynard - great post, you summed it up nicely. 

2 people like this

Yeah I think both had their own shit agendas. The difference is Trump was more honest about his.

Which really isn't saying very much because he's still a two-faced sack of excrement.

1 person likes this