• Announcements

• John Bonham

It's GNFNR fundraising time again, please help us stay on-line   05/27/2017

Thanks to everyone who makes this place so much fun to visit, and THANK YOU to everyone who donated last January. The good news/bad news is that GunsNFNRoses has outgrown its current hosting plan, and if we want to stay online we are going to need to upgrade.   You can donate any amount, large or small (via PayPal). My PayPal username is matt.grillo@gmail.com Please enter your forum username so I can match up your contribution with your username. Thank you!   Every dollar helps. If you don't have PayPal a simple check would do. You can mail it directly to me, please PM me for my mailing address. I appreciate your support.   I do not want banner ads here so if you can help us out it would be appreciated. I dislike begging for money for the site but such is life... Thanks for understanding. I really appreciate all of your support. Please help  by donating now, THANK YOU GNFNR MEMBERS!
pacu44

Watch Guns N' Roses Get Booed for Forgetting the City They're Playing In

this has been on every news channel today in Australia, great promotion for the rest of the oz tour.

35 minutes ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

McBob got booed cause he fucked up.  GNR didn't.

Better headline this way from the media

Guns N' Roses

‪Melbourne!‬
‪Accidentally after 30 years McBob made an error, we're truly sorry.
Thank you for coming out tonight!‬

They apologized ... fags ...

9 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

McBob got booed cause he fucked up.  GNR didn't.

He is part of GnR though - yes? Fernando and The Beta refer to GnR as being "their" band. 

But yes. The headlines have been misleading. They make it sound like crowds were booing during the concert and not just during the introduction. 

But holy cow. Doesn't this guy just have one main job? His work detail lasts five seconds - introduce the band. And he can't get the cities correct?

Intro should be done by Izzy Stradlin, he would shout a random song title every night

"NIGHTRAAAAIINNN!!!"

*ISE starts*

1 person likes this

It's actually kind of cute to see maynard get triggered when people laugh at the reunion and its many many faults. :lol:

Does he realize how much he looks like a NuGNR/Axl nutter or is he oblivious?

Such a pathetic tour, they're going through the motions to such an extent that they can't even remember the city they're in. :rofl-lol:

2 people like this

Yeah, you guys CUCK me hard here, it's ain't fair!

It's a shame you guys don't agree with me when I say Axl sounds like shit, Slash is on autopilot and they play their songs 165x faster.

Please, stop CUCKING  me.

*Nightrain solo starts*...... NIGHTRAIN!!!!! *Nightrain solo continues*

2 people like this

41 minutes ago, maynard said:

*Nightrain solo starts*...... NIGHTRAIN!!!!! *Nightrain solo continues*

1 person likes this

The only bad thing about this ^^^ performance is "IZZY"

Wish "real" GN'R could play like this nowadays ...

1 person likes this

Yep, Izzy is clearly the weak link there. Too bad his mic was on. Should have unplugged it like they do with this guitar.

1 person likes this

‪Accidentally after 30 years McBob made an error, we're truly sorry.

after 30 years?

I thought McBob was fired years ago (he even got fired from VR) and he only recently got the job back

Axl ran on stage for the first time since 2006 when he mistook the boos for "fooooooooood".

1 person likes this