GUNNER

official MaYnard and GunNeR thread - Part II

I love watching downzy and Pappy argue. Mostly because Pappy schools the Shit out of him.

I would post that at the applicable forum, but it'd just get deleted...again.

I think that I may be a few posts away from getting banned permanently. His current position is that people brought over to the Americas and forced to work against their will were not slaves but simply "prisoners".

I always thought UK Subs was overrated and he proved how much he sucked by handing mygnr over to a dude like that.

edit: I apologize if that's off topic but I don't know what this thread was or what it is supposed to be.

Edited by inthisriver

I think that I may be a few posts away from getting banned permanently. His current position is that people brought over to the Americas and forced to work against their will were not slaves but simply "prisoners".

I made a post in that topic praising your posts.....I see it was quickly deleted. I said it was nice to see a poster who was able to form/share opinions that weren't 100% tied to a political party. It got deleted real quick.

And you didn't respond to the one part in there where he said you had very racist beliefs!

Downzy is without a doubt the biggest douchebag I've encountered in my decade on that forum.

I made a post in that topic praising your posts.....I see it was quickly deleted. I said it was nice to see a poster who was able to form/share opinions that weren't 100% tied to a political party. It got deleted real quick.

And you didn't respond to the one part in there where he said you had very racist beliefs!

Downzy is without a doubt the biggest douchebag I've encountered in my decade on that forum.

As I was typing my reply it popped up that you'd quoted me, but when I finished typing your response was nowhere to be found. :lol:

He said that I have racist beliefs? I didn't see that. *goes and has a look*

Oh, ffs! I asked him to provide a link to an actual historian or academic journal that supports his claims, and he gave me a link to a journalist at Snopes! :lol: :lol:

Edited by PappyTron

Had I been on the ball when JB's closing purge happened, we'd be posting in the "is MaYonnaise a GeNdeR?" thread right now.

Edited by bacardimayne

Oh, ffs! I asked him to provide a link to an actual historian or academic journal that supports his claims, and he gave me a link to a journalist at Snopes! :lol: :lol:

Then i thought wrongly: i thought he linked the vanityfair or some shit

It's mind-boggling that the University of Toronto gave him a piece of paper, despite the proven fact that he doesn't even know what is the difference between slavery and being a prisoner

Fuck, i miss the Eric and madison/zint days... you could be banned for posting lol bumblefoot or if you like rap music, at least it was laughable if they banned you because of it, but now you can be banned, because the admin is too stupid to understand common knowledge facts

Edited by Budd Dwyer

I want to start a 'Flog Yourself For Equality' campaign and see how many morons will do it. If only I had more motivation. 

I always thought UK Subs was overrated and he proved how much he sucked by handing mygnr over to a dude like that.

edit: I apologize if that's off topic but I don't know what this thread was or what it is supposed to be.

Thats not off topic. You are in the right thread.

His current position is that people brought over to the Americas and forced to work against their will were not slaves but simply "prisoners".

:facepalm:

1. Downzy

2. Len Bastard

3. Tsindy

4. Apollo

1. Downzy

2. Len Bastard

3. Tsindy

4. Apollo

Awww dang. Two chicks on our forum and one of them doesn't like me.

1. Downzy

2. Len Bastard

3. Tsindy

4. Apollo

Awww dang. Two chicks on our forum and one of them doesn't like me.

At least you made top 5.

It's mind-boggling that the University of Toronto gave him a piece of paper, despite the proven fact that he doesn't even know what is the difference between slavery and being a prisoner

Fuck, i miss the Eric and madison/zint days... you could be banned for posting lol bumblefoot or if you like rap music, at least it was laughable if they banned you because of it, but now you can be banned, because the admin is too stupid to understand common knowledge facts

Downzy isn't capable of creating his own thoughts and ideas. His entire existence is based on interent articles that he can quote.

What kind of guy dedicates his life to studying the political climate of a country he doesn't live in? And even worse, after four years of of doing it, didn't even try and get a full grasp of the entire spectrum of American politics. Everything he has learned just gets twisted and spun to his core value in life. Which is "republicans are evil, democrats are always right."

I would rather hang out with Marybeth and Warchild in real life than spend an hour with that idiot.

The good Major is a lady ? Wtf?

I was earlier, but now I'm a 7 foot tall Chinaman. Tomorrow...well, we shall see how I'm feeling.

Downzy isn't capable of creating his own thoughts and ideas. His entire existence is based on interent articles that he can quote.

What kind of guy dedicates his life to studying the political climate of a country he doesn't live in? And even worse, after four years of of doing it, didn't even try and get a full grasp of the entire spectrum of American politics. Everything he has learned just gets twisted and spun to his core value in life. Which is "republicans are evil, democrats are always right."

I would rather hang out with Marybeth and Warchild in real life than spend an hour with that idiot.

Basically. He's pinning his entire position on the world of a fringe journalist (not even a journalist even, as the guy works as a librarian!) who isn't taken seriously by any actual academics and when asked to provide a link to anyone in academia that supports this librarian's claims he provides an article at Snopes! The way I see it is very simple; if you are kidnapped in the middle of the night, shoved onto a boat at gunpoint and forced to work against your will where you are not paid a wage or are free to go then you are a slave. The fact of the matter is that for thousands upon thousands of Irish life in the New World was just as hard as the life of a black slave from Africa, and trying to say that it wasn't as bad for them because "they weren't slaves just indentured servants" is ludicrous.

Basically. He's pinning his entire position on the world of a fringe journalist (not even a journalist even, as the guy works as a librarian!) who isn't taken seriously by any actual academics and when asked to provide a link to anyone in academia that supports this librarian's claims he provides an article at Snopes! The way I see it is very simple; if you are kidnapped in the middle of the night, shoved onto a boat at gunpoint and forced to work against your will where you are not paid a wage or are free to go then you are a slave. The fact of the matter is that for thousands upon thousands of Irish life in the New World was just as hard as the life of a black slave from Africa, and trying to say that it wasn't as bad for them because "they weren't slaves just indentured servants" is ludicrous.

Well you are a racist though, so you are clearly exaggerating what really happened. Let me go find a graph on line that I can post to prove it to you.

The good Major is a lady ? Wtf?

I was earlier, but now I'm a 7 foot tall Chinaman. Tomorrow...well, we shall see how I'm feeling.

David Lo Pan ! Oh shit !!!!!!!!!!