magisme

CD2 Deniers' Safe Space

291 posts in this topic

It's funny how some people pick and choose what Axl quotes are him "telling the truth" and what ones he has "changed his mind" about.

I remember Axl talking about doing it all again next year, with another album and a bunch of B-sides. Or when he called Slash a cancer. When he proclaimed Round One. When he said he would HATE to be a band that just toured the hits. When he said GnR would have been better off without Slash. Or how for years he said there would never be a reunion.

Apparently Those things were just Axl venting or things he changed his mind about.

But sonofabitch, if Axl said that the vault is full of songs then that vault is full of songs. Take that to the bank.

3 people like this

Often times the vaults are full of old stuff that fans would prefer. Happens with two bands I know but they release vault stuff as b sides or bonus tracks.

Disc 2 of Hardwired is basically vault material. But they entice you with song titles.

Often times the vaults are full of old stuff that fans would prefer. Happens with two bands I know but they release vault stuff as b sides or bonus tracks.

Disc 2 of Hardwired is basically vault material. But they entice you with song titles.

Disc 2 was planned to be the "riff origins" of the new album

Instead they released (already released) covers and a bunch of recent live recordings

That's hardly qualifies as vault material, since you could buy EVERY Metallica show since 2005 and the covers were available on various cover albums and even in single format

Disc: 1

Hardwired

Atlas, Rise!

Now That We're Dead

Moth Into Flame

Am I Savage?

Halo On Fire

Disc: 2

Confusion

Dream No More

ManUNkind

Here Comes Revenge

Murder One

Spit Out The Bone

Most of disc 2 is vault worthy. Spit out the Bone should have been on Disc 1 and that's a solid nostalgia thrash album.

Edited by wasted

Stuff that should have stayed in the vault either to a) never be released bcos it's rubbish B) or B) worked on by Axl and the machines until it's good enough.

What they need is Too $hort to show them how to get the full potential out of they pussy. They need management.

Edited by wasted

Emoji disaster parts 1 and 2. I need bulletpoints and Too $hort to help my invalid soul.

1 person likes this

Emoji disaster parts 1 and 2. I need bulletpoints and Too $hort to help my invalid soul.

That was horrid.

Does anyone think it's possible that Axl and Slash haven't talked longer than maybe 5 minutes a time since this "reunion" happened? I just can't picture them hanging out with Axl showcasing the contents of his vault.

1 person likes this

It's so nice to wake up in the morning, enter my safe space, and revel in the objective knowledge that the vault is empty and CD was terrible.

2 people like this

This is not a safe space. It's a place filled with lies. Lies they tell, dick people that refuse to accept the truth which is:

There are 2 to 3 albums, a shitload of material, waiting to be seriously looked into by Axl, Slash, and Duff.

My guess is:

Axl is gonna use Slash and Duff to make it more Guns sounding, and a reunion record will probably contain some of these tunes if another Guns album is ever released.

Edited by Rovim

I was half asleep. Now I'm fully awake and truly thrilled at how empty the vault is and how shit CD was.

2 people like this

I'm still half asleep cause Triggeredisme can't stop being brutally triggered.

Edited by Rovim

That was horrid.

I worked out B) is an emoji
1 person likes this