november snow

#GnFnR The Machine Is Back At It In 2017

320 posts in this topic

Is this just more of your latest shtick where you post nonsensical or factually inaccurate information?  No but seriously, can you drop me the link?  

Maybe if Axl didn't do the falsetto part at the beginning of better then he wouldn't start things off already being out of breath.

1 person likes this

Is this just more of your latest shtick where you post nonsensical or factually inaccurate information?  No but seriously, can you drop me the link?  

That was not nonsensical, Izzy talked about it, it was happened by an accident back then. Just like with Duff in 2010

Forgive me, but i want to spare my time instead of googling this shit for you :rolleyes:

Btw the term "shtick": i used it a lot, but then i realised it's came from the hebrews. The word you are looking for is "gimmick"

Edited by Budd Dwyer

What cardi said, although there is a chance for IRS and SOD and maybe Mama Kin or Perfect Crime and Prostitute

Locomotive would be rad, but i don't see it happening any time

They'll never play SOD. That's the real song about Slash.... not Sorry

What cardi said, although there is a chance for IRS and SOD and maybe Mama Kin or Perfect Crime and Prostitute

Locomotive would be rad, but i don't see it happening any time

They'll never play SOD. That's the real song about Slash.... not Sorry

It seems another Steph Seymour ballad to me (unless Axl is a colossal fag)

All the love in the world couldn't save you

All the innocence inside

You know I tried so hard to make you

Oh I wanna make you change your mind

And it hurts too much to see you

And how you left yourself behind

You know I wouldn't want to be you

Now there's a hell I can't describe

So now I wander through my days

Trying to find my ways

To the feelings that I felt

I saved for you and no one else

And though as long as this road seems

I know it's called the street of dreams

But that's not stardust on my feet

It leaves a taste that's bittersweet

That's called the blues

I don't know just what I should do

Everywhere I go I see you

You know it's what you planned, this much is true

What I thought was beautiful, don't live inside of you anymore

I don't know just what I should do

Everywhere I go I see you

You know it's what you planned, this much is true

What I thought was beautiful, don't live inside of you anymore

What this means to me

Is more than I know you believe

What I thought of you now

Has cost more that it should for me

What I thought was true before

Were lies I couldn't see

What I thought was beautiful

Is only memories

1 person likes this

Twat is a Stephanie ballad and so TIL

the blues and Madagascar are about Slash and Izzy

Sorry and prostitute our about the music industry

If you ask me

Twat is a Stephanie ballad and so TIL

the blues and Madagascar are about Slash and Izzy

Sorry and prostitute our about the music industry

If you ask me

Then Axl is a fag

if that was written for Slash, then he clearly had some homoerotic fantasy about Slush

Street Of Dreams sounds like it was written about a chick, not about Slash at all. Probably about Seymour. (again)

Edited by Rovim
1 person likes this

If you think so.

I Personally believe he was sad and missed the musical connection he shared with Slash and Izzy. Love does not have to mean sexual I have friends I love.

1 person likes this

Perhaps. SOD's lyrics just seem to be about lost love, all romantic and shit. Madagascar is more about a universal theme/the old band. (Slash)

Edited by Rovim

Axl said he never cried harder or more intensely over anything than he did over Slash leaving. SOD is about Slash, as is Madasgascar (Slash, Izzy, Duff), IRS. The rest is either about Stephanie Seymour, or topics Axl found interesting like John Lennon.

If you think so.

I Personally believe he was sad and missed the musical connection he shared with Slash and Izzy. Love does not have to mean sexual I have friends I love.

This is exactly my sentiments

1 person likes this

I don't know how much straight forward Axl can get other than saying "miss u slash wish u didnt leave me" than

I don't know just what I should do (Axl's complex about how GNR is this big massive thing that he can't live up to that Slash/Duff/Izzy left him all alone to fix)
Everywhere I go I see you (can't escape the shadow of the former band)
You know it's what you planned, this much is true (Slash is a dick/liar who painted Axl as a dick/liar and wanted to see Axl blamed for the disolving of the original band/wanted to see Axl fail without him. Which is pretty much where Axl was in the late 90s when he couldn't even finish the album and was widely considered to be an egomaniac/band dictator who held the GNR name hostage and broke up the band.)
What I thought was beautiful, don't live inside of you anymore Slash and him were musical bffs but not in a gay way. Allusion to how he couldn't just put out a "GNR" album because he didn't have a guitar player like Slash. They won't make music together again, their musical partnership and what Axl was able to get out of Slash is effectively dead. 

Followed by his new bff guitar player Slash playing a solo, aka what was beautiful in Slash that don't live inside him anymore. 

edit: actually on second thought it is probably about stephanie seymour

edit 2: actually it is probably about Slash. Slash is a Blues guitarist. The song is called THE BLUES. Jesus can Axl get anymore straight forward. Changed it to Street of Dreams because he didn't want people to think he was gay for Slash.

Edited by gunsntortillas
2 people like this

Axl said he never cried harder or more intensely over anything than he did over Slash leaving. SOD is about Slash, as is Madasgascar (Slash, Izzy, Duff), IRS. The rest is either about Stephanie Seymour, or topics Axl found interesting like John Lennon.

He also said something similar about Izzy. He also said there will be 3 new albums. He also said playing AFD all the time would be "just jerking off". He said a lot of things

Topics Axl found interesting like John Lennon. It seems Axl's interest was already dated back then, lol

1 person likes this

I see gay people.

Only gay men or do you also see/date women sometimes? It's smart on your part - gives you twice as many people to choose from as opposed to those that don't date both men and women.

He also said something similar about Izzy. He also said there will be 3 new albums. He also said playing AFD all the time would be "just jerking off". He said a lot of things

Topics Axl found interesting like John Lennon. It seems Axl's interest was already dated back then, lol

It always cracks me up when people start quoting Axl. They pick and choose which quotes are true and factual and which ones to completely ignore. Or to say that he changed his mind. Or the best one - a poster will tell us not to take Axl's post figuratively, and then they will tell us what Axl "really" meant.

Lol, but seriously. If we are dealing with Miser using an old Axl quote.....that's two strikes before even starting a conversation.

1 person likes this

I see gay people.

Only gay men or do you also see/date women sometimes? It's smart on your part - gives you twice as many people to choose from as opposed to those that don't date both men and women.

What I do is no business of yours. 

1 person likes this