magisme

Fat Axl Pics That Fat Axl Isn't Suing People Over... Yet

Remember Dik Hayd (for whatever reason) was involved in taking down the Kanye's Snapchat of Taylor Swift lying.

They keep this up and the Streisand effect will be known as the Axl Rose effect.

Photo evidence of buff arms please.

And those aren't in shape legs. They're chicken legs. Zero muscle definition on a man's quads, hamstrings, and calves is not in shape. He just happens to carry most of his fat in his gut and face.

2 hours ago, Budd Dwyer said:

Jesus Christ, look at the thumbnail picture. He looks like a completely different fat man now. Disgusting

Does posting youtube videos with Axl in the thumbnail trigger the "web sherrif" too?

He looks fine for his age, but him dressing like what a 50 year old rocker thinks a 22 year old rocker would dress like makes him look strange. That, and when you were once a sex symbol, people give you shit for getting old, but if you're Neil Young who never sold his music on his looks you are allowed to look like a lot smoking jabba the hut with mutton chops.

Ultimately, it's weird as fuck that Axl would threaten a message board over some unflattering images or that his people would think it was something they had to do. 

Now, there's an argument to be made that if you are a multi illionare rock star selling tickets for 100s of dollars you should use the resources at your disposal that normal people can't afford (elite trainers/facilities, nutritionists, chefs, maybe even access to "safe" pharmaceutical help) to get into elite shape in order to give them their money's worth. But clearly this doesn't seem necessary since all you dopes seem to be buying tickets regardless of the quality of the product.

He's fat and shit. There's no "regardless". The reunion is a colossal failure unless you're a cuck who enjoys paying top dollar for shit performances.

No real GNR fan should be celebrating the financial success of this shit tour, as it only enables them to be even more shit going forward.

On 2/12/2017 at 1:49 PM, bacardimayne said:

He's fat and shit. There's no "regardless". The reunion is a colossal failure unless you're a cuck who enjoys paying top dollar for shit performances.

No real GNR fan should be celebrating the financial success of this shit tour, as it only enables them to be even more shit going forward.

I looked up Gorge Ampitheater tickets in September for shits and giggles. Pit tickets are 1250.00 each, reserved seating behind pit is 750. Who the fuck can afford to see this shit? I paid 80 bucks to see them in 06 and I thought that was steep.

2 hours ago, AxlisOld said:

I looked up Gorge Ampitheater tickets in September for shits and giggles. Pit tickets are 1250.00 each, reserved seating behind pit is 750. Who the fuck can afford to see this shit? I paid 80 bucks to see them in 06 and I thought that was steep.

I could afford it. But honestly wouldn't spend over $150 to see them now. And I'm not gonna get good seats for that price - so I won't be attending the show this summer when it comes to my area. 

For $2,500 I can rent a sweet cabin at a lake resort, rent a boat, eat gourmet meals, take a helicopter ride, rent a pair of 4-wheelers and have an amazing three-day weekend. As opposed to a 2.5 hour show that's just another alternative line-up of GnR, filled with guys who are a decade (or more) past their prime. 

Pretty easy choice. 

To to be honest, If I had the choice of $150 for a crappy seat to this regrouping tour or an album of new material - I would take the album.