• Announcements

• John Bonham

It's GNFNR fundraising time again, please help us stay on-line   05/27/2017

Thanks to everyone who makes this place so much fun to visit, and THANK YOU to everyone who donated last January. The good news/bad news is that GunsNFNRoses has outgrown its current hosting plan, and if we want to stay online we are going to need to upgrade.   You can donate any amount, large or small (via PayPal). My PayPal username is matt.grillo@gmail.com Please enter your forum username so I can match up your contribution with your username. Thank you!   Every dollar helps. If you don't have PayPal a simple check would do. You can mail it directly to me, please PM me for my mailing address. I appreciate your support.   I do not want banner ads here so if you can help us out it would be appreciated. I dislike begging for money for the site but such is life... Thanks for understanding. I really appreciate all of your support. Please help  by donating now, THANK YOU GNFNR MEMBERS!
magisme

Fat Axl Pics That Fat Axl Isn't Suing People Over... Yet

151 posts in this topic
18 hours ago, magisme said:

So disgustingly fat.

ac-dc-performing-at-manchester_5286945.j

:rofl-lol:  What in the actual....... FUCK !

4 people like this

3 minutes ago, John Bonham said:

Today, they lawyer-ed up and sent me an email threatening to shut down the site if I don't remove the fat Axl photos.

if the site goes down this weekend, you will know why.

here is my response:

"Hi
I am not hosting any of those photos.
The images are hosted elsewhere, and my site is just linking to them.
Also, they are not copyright infringing.
They are just photos of Axl rose that he finds unflattering because he looks fat in them. He is fat. That is why he looks fat.
I think it would make more sense for him to eat less and exercise, rather than try to suppress these photos which are going nowhere.
Also, wouldn't it make more sense to go after the actual sites hosting the photos, instead of all the thousands of ancillary sites linking to them?"

You are a hero, JB!

Whatever happens, i've enjoyed my small time here

Fingers crossed, the site will be up and running regardless of Fats N' Roses

If they really shut down an internet forum because of a few unflattering fat Axl pics, then i just stop following this fucking band. For good.

2 people like this

Move your hosting service to PT.

I can give you my hosting account if you want.

First of all, backup your site.

Shit. I'm done with GN'R forums if this place goes down. God damned Twinkies and weak willed, fat ginger fags.

3 people like this

Isn't my avatar legal in the US os Donald Trump?

Fat-AXL-Rose_zps871cdea1.jpg

1 person likes this

May I also suggest a purge ?

all known accounts of ___  ______

be banned the mr hays of the world if you will.

and swift retaliation from our sleeper cells if you know what I mean!

The  mental damages that web sheriff is causing members of this board  Who are on prescription medication for anxiety and depression .

well I'll tell you what we might have to seek damages against them  for the mental anguish they are causing. By taking threatening to take away our forum to discuss our feelings and  alleviate stress.

2 people like this

Axl should join us and explain his fat condition. Is it a disease? Hormones? Or is he just fucking fat and bloated? I wouldn't mock him if I knew it was something serious, which probably isn't.

2 people like this

17 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

Web sheriff needs to immediately cease and desist with slanderous malicious copy right infringement claim.

At no time has this website distributed nor encouraged any copyright violations.

Any attempts to accuse this website or its users .

i reference the Communications decency act of 1996 section 230 that are precludes courts from entertaining claims that would place a computer service writer any publishers role as to how the courts see these blogs and overall the US Supreme Court has ruled the blogs in general the US Supreme Court has ruled that blogs or somewhere to newsgroup saying in context of defamation love the rights of the institutional media are no greater in the last of those and joy but other individuals and organizations engaged in the same activities.

Also UK companies have no legal rights on companies or individuals outside their boarders.

So kindly Fuck Off Web Sheriff.

WEB SHERIFF JUST GOT

BRASKY LAWYERED!!!!

2 people like this

2 hours ago, maynard said:

Axl should join us and explain his fat condition. Is it a disease? Hormones? Or is he just fucking fat and bloated? I wouldn't mock him if I knew it was something serious, which probably isn't.

If you can't handle his curves, then you'll just have to move along.

1 person likes this

Honestly though, if deleting all of the fat Axl pictures is necessary to save the site from shitters, I approve. I even volunteer to help delete them all.

1 person likes this

What the hell. Shut this site down but let Truth stay active? 

Axl could hang out with anybody on this site and have a good time. If Axl ever came up missing, the first place police should investigate would be Truth. There are literally 7-8 people there that are capable (and willing) to keep Axl as a hostage in their basement. 

Suing or threatening websites and forums for publishing NON-ALTERED pictures is one of the most idiotic things this "band" has ever done. 

Right now their Q rating is extremely positive. Shows are selling out. Drawing mainly great reviews. Most bands would take advantage of that good will by doing a few interviews, by releasing new music.

What does GnR do? Threaten to  shut down a fan forum for posting pictures of the lead singer? It's really unreal. It's like Axl, The Beta and Fernando try and do the dumbest thing possible for GnR. Case in point. One album in twenty years. Tons of finished songs in the vault. So the follow up move? They went to work on a remix album from their worst selling and least critically acclaimed album. 

It's unreal. 

And if this is just warchild - wow. At this point I just feel sorry for him/her. How pathetic of a life must you have to PRETEND to be associated with a rock band. It's just sad and pathetic. 

4 people like this

I think it's warchild pretending to be web sherrif.  JB, have you looked at the headers on that email?  

It is not against the law to hot link to a pic hosted by someone else.  The real web sherrif would know that.  So either whoever reported us misreported the violation (leaning toward warchild, since she does this sort of thing with youtube videos) or this is fake web sherrif.

4 people like this