Jump to content
Facekicker

Social Justice Warriors, Feminists and Other Retards

Recommended Posts

On 2017. 10. 17. at 7:11 AM, Skeeter said:

So Hillary publically shamed several of the women that Bill was fucking. Called them crazy and wackos. Implying that they were making up their stories of being sexually abused by Bill. 

 

Did Miley and those other scumbags forget about that? 

Of course

Their livelyhood depends on scum like Killary and the estabilishment

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/17/2017 at 5:36 AM, 8==D said:

They have no message except identity politics and handing out free shit. It's a sexual spectrum everyone. White males are evil. Free healthcare, college, and let's raise unemployment by making the minimum wage extremely high. That's pretty much the Dem platform.

It's Xenophilia.

White Shitlibs in this town are raising money to build a mosque. :facepalm:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, John Bonham said:

It's Xenophilia.

White Shitlibs in this town are raising money to build a mosque. :facepalm:

 

Guilt combined with reverse psychology, and the liberals totally fall for it.

 

"You say us non-Muslims unfairly mistreat Muslims and discriminate against them?  We'll show you!  We're gonna build mosques for you, we're gonna elect Muslims to political offices, and we're gonna cater to your religious and cultural beliefs.  See, that PROVES you're wrong about whites and Christians and Jews!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With the internet Playboy is all but irrelevant. 

 

Still, imagine those poor teenage bastards opening their first playboy only to find some tranny cock 

 

The world is fucked. 

 

If Heff hadn't kicked the bucket already this surely would have done it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Bobbo said:

A couple of weeks ago I was downtown with an old friend of mine who I haven't seen in several months. He's one of those guys that is constantly under his girlfriend's thumb and rarely gets to let loose with his friends, so I kinda feel bad for him in that regard.

 

Anyway we were walking from the bar to the local pizza place and in between there's this small, local theater. Usually it's just a dark entrance because...well the theaters closed at 3 AM. But on this particular night I was taken aback because as I walked by the doors there were six cops kinda crappily hidden by each of the six glass doors. Suddenly they all bust out to go after what I presume to be drug dealers. As I start walking away, Kenny drunk, confused, and dumb as shit starts walking towards the door to peak in what's exactly going on in there.

 

Well logic would dictate they were just using the entrance to the theater to bust drug shits for whatever reason, I don't particularly give a fuck. But that wasn't good enough for my boy Kenny. He was certain there was more to the story and was determined as shit to figure out what it was. I just wanted pizza.

 

As he was going towards the door, I, slightly more sober, sensed a bad idea with the cops only being within ten feet of us. Kenny sensed shit and didn't care. I grabbed him to pull him away as he was opening the door to peak, and as soon as I did, this big black Terry Crews stunt double cop lifts Kenny up and slams him into a puddle in the street. Kenny's white by the way. More on that in a second.

 

And I mean fucking slam! Kids only like 150 pounds wet, and I'm surprised he only had a slightly scrapped knee afterwards. Immediately after, Kenny gets up like a dog that just got kicked by a defensive mail man. Completely disoriented and confused only aware that something had gone terribly, terribly wrong with his absolutely pointless and shit plan. Nevertheless, I asked the cop "really? You couldn't have just grabbed  him out of the doorway and peacefully told him to fuck off?" He wasn't even actually in the theater when he was grabbed and slammed away. No matter, he just ignored me and kinda went after Kenny, but Kenny was already far enough down the street where he, I don't know, already got enough cardio for the week or something? Lol, he wasn't even that far. I don't know why he felt that inclined to have such a hissy, but didn't feel inclined to finish what he started.

 

But if that had been a black kid, exactly the same person as Ken, only black, and a white cop had pulled that exact shit, and it had been filmed and youtubed, Lemon and Tapper would've had a conniption all day on faggot news network. But Kenny's Caucasian, big whoop, and it's about time he got a taste of the oppression black people go through ever...yadda yadda. There were people everywhere, and not one outraged face to be found. White privilege my dick! These times are achangin. Stay safe out there boys.

 

Idk. Just been bothering me for a while.

 

 

It's time for people to start kicking the shit out of cops instead of recording when shit like this happens, regardless of the race of the person being abused. Too bad the sheep will never get behind that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The way the law actually is, is that if you are unjustly attacked by a police officer, you are legally within your rights to return equal force in order to defend yourself.

 

Though you need to convince a fat, happy jury that the cop was in the wrong in the first place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Exactly. Didn't help that he had five or so cops behind him as well. We didn't want that hot potato. I just wanted pizza.

 

Really honestly didn't piss me off until I thought about it in retrospect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AxlisOld said:

The way the law actually is, is that if you are unjustly attacked by a police officer, you are legally within your rights to return equal force in order to defend yourself.

 

Though you need to convince a fat, happy jury that the cop was in the wrong in the first place.

Try that by yourself though and you're most likely to end up dead. Then the pig gets a paid vacation for fearing for his life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Try that by yourself though and you're most likely to end up dead. Then the pig gets a paid vacation for fearing for his life.


So you're gonna attack a police station first, eh, Tim? Do you also spit on soldiers, pussyboy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 8==D said:


So you're gonna attack a police station first, eh, Tim? Do you also spit on soldiers, pussyboy?

Shut up, you inbred little cunt. An anarchist has never attacked anything in history. It's faggot statists and religion bitches just like you that shoot things up. Fucking moron.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Shut up, you inbred little cunt. An anarchist has never attacked anything in history. It's faggot statists and religion bitches just like you that shoot things up. Fucking moron.


I hope you spit on a "pig" soldier, and you get the blunt end of his rifle to your skull, repeatedly.

Oh, and anarchists have never attacked anything, ever? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wall_Street_bombing

 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1919_United_States_anarchist_bombings

Dumb shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, 8==D said:


I hope you spit on a "pig" soldier, and you get the blunt end of his rifle to your skull, repeatedly.

Oh, and anarchists have never attacked anything, ever? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wall_Street_bombing

 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1919_United_States_anarchist_bombings

Dumb shit.

Nobody cares about what you wish, you moronic faggot. That idiot wasn't an anarchist, he was what they use to scare complete pussies like you about anarchism. Every true anarchist abides by the non-aggression principle. I might make an exception to beat the shit out of your psycho-stalker ass if we ever meet though. Do your parents a favor and give you the beating you deserve.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Damn_Smooth said:

Nobody cares about what you wish, you moronic faggot. That idiot wasn't an anarchist, he was what they use to scare complete pussies like you about anarchism. Every true anarchist abides by the non-aggression principle. I might make an exception to beat the shit out of your psych-stalker ass if we ever meet though. Do your parents a favor and give you the beating you deserve,


No true Scotsman fallacy at play here. "If a guy makes my side look bad, he's not on my side." Another wish, the FBI breaks down your door, and before cuffing you, beats the ever-loving shit out of your bomb making, psychotic, loony tune, nutjob ass, before tossing you, without a trial, into the darkest, deepest hole this side of Gitmo where you're raped by the biggest blackest nigger you've ever seen daily. You are an enemy of the country. You are a threat to society.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, 8==D said:


No true Scotsman fallacy at play here. "If a guy makes my side look bad, he's not on my side." Another wish, the FBI breaks down your door, and before cuffing you, beats the ever-loving shit out of your bomb making, psychotic, loony tune, nutjob ass, before tossing you, without a trial, into the darkest, deepest hole this side of Gitmo where you're raped by the biggest blackest nigger you've ever seen daily. You are an enemy of the country. You are a threat to society.

You're a threat to absolutely nothing, because you're a pathetic little pussy. Like I said, keep wishing, faggot. Nobody cares about a bitch that wishes for her masters to beat somebody up because she doesn't have the intestinal fortitude to do it herself. When something goes against the well established principals of something, it is not that thing. Learn how to reality, fucktard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×