• Announcements

• John Bonham

It's GNFNR fundraising time again, please help us stay on-line   05/27/2017

Thanks to everyone who makes this place so much fun to visit, and THANK YOU to everyone who donated last January. The good news/bad news is that GunsNFNRoses has outgrown its current hosting plan, and if we want to stay online we are going to need to upgrade.   You can donate any amount, large or small (via PayPal). My PayPal username is matt.grillo@gmail.com Please enter your forum username so I can match up your contribution with your username. Thank you!   Every dollar helps. If you don't have PayPal a simple check would do. You can mail it directly to me, please PM me for my mailing address. I appreciate your support.   I do not want banner ads here so if you can help us out it would be appreciated. I dislike begging for money for the site but such is life... Thanks for understanding. I really appreciate all of your support. Please help  by donating now, THANK YOU GNFNR MEMBERS!
Facekicker

Social Justice Warriors, Feminists and Other Retards

1,910 posts in this topic

the most hateful people on the face of the planet.

1 person likes this

I don't expect any of you to follow this. But my favorite current movement is all the top notch "feminists" (such as Taylor Swift, Lena Dunham) raving how they want Dr. Luke's (a hit producer in the industry for those unaware) head on a silver platter because Kesha claims he raped her. Never mind she contradicted herself under oath, and never mind how there's no solid evidence besides her own contradictory statements. If we don't crucify him or let her out of a very heavily negotiated contract based on he said, she said, it'll deter victims from coming forward. Oh and Sony would support rape. Hurray for feminism :facepalm:

The case has recently been straight up thrown out, but the rage continues. The shame of it is though, an a innocent man's reputation is utterly fucked whether he did it or not. Again, hurray for "equality" :facepalm:

2 people like this

I listened to that cunt flop around a parking lot whining about markers for two minutes before I had to shut it off. I missed the part where she explained her dumbass theory that those were sexist because my natural reaction to hearing a woman babble kicked in and I quit paying attention. Did she have one?

1 person likes this

I listened to that cunt flop around a parking lot whining about markers for two minutes before I had to shut it off. I missed the part where she explained her dumbass theory that those were sexist because my natural reaction to hearing a woman babble kicked in and I quit paying attention. Did she have one?

nope she then goes on to scream at a mailman for "stalking" her and then a guy for "coughing" at her. I would love to see most of these crazy ass feminists go to the middle east for a while and see what female oppression really looks like. It is a great business though look how anita sarkeesian is living. 250,000 dollars on kickstarters, 60,000 dollar speaking arrangements, and something like 9,000 dollars a video she creates. 

1 person likes this

Curt Schilling got fired from ESPN for questioning "gender neutral" restrooms.

1 person likes this

http://money.cnn.com/2016/04/20/media/espn-dismisses-curt-schilling/index.html

God almighty. I have no words. This is exactly what I knew what was gonna happen when the lgbt people essentially took over the country. They claimed to want an inch, now they want the whole mile. Nobody's allowed to have a dissenting opinion of any kind anymore. Sad.

And for the record I'm all for equal right and all that. But it goes both ways. People should accept the reality around us, but they shouldn't be put in a position where they not only have to accept it, but that they either have to celebrate it or keep their opinions to themselves. Crock of shit.

Curt Schilling got fired from ESPN for questioning "gender neutral" restrooms.

i could care less about where people piss or shit but to be fired for a different opinion, hell it was just a meme is ridiculous, talk about wrong think