Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
magisme

European Refugee Crisis

342 posts in this topic

Muslims are getting more and more violent and more and more protected by the media. 

1 person likes this

So peaceful. White Catholic priests are much more dangerous to the world. 

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, maynard said:

There was this retard on that neogaf site(top 5 reference site of Hillary Clinton's campaign) that said there is nothing ISIS can do, that will cause as much damage as right wing voters and their leaders.

23 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

Motives unclear

Lone wolf

Isolated incident

The axe attack in Germany a while back was reported on CNN as "Axe attack by German youth"

1 person likes this

21 minutes ago, maynard said:

So you're trying to excuse child molestation because there is more than one retarded religion?

2 people like this

Pence says United States will honor refugee deal with Australia

U.S. Vice President Mike Pence said on Saturday the United States would honor a controversial refugee deal with Australia, under which the United States would resettle 1,250 asylum seekers, a deal President Donald Trump had described as "dumb."

:pepe:allahu akbar

1 person likes this

13 minutes ago, magisme said:

Trump is basically Slash tier cucked at this point.

Really starting to look that way.

4 hours ago, magisme said:

Whoever is in charge is completely opposite of the campaign he ran. Makes his supporters cucked by association.

1 person likes this

On Saturday, April 22, 2017 at 5:44 PM, AxlisOld said:

Muslim. Is. Not. A. Race.

Jesus Christ.

Oh, really, Sherlock?

Do you know many blue eye, blond ariane white muslims?

Obviously other people dont like them because the colour of their skin looks dirty ... call it race, etheny, or whatever. People just refer to them as "muslims" to no be called racist, because is much cooler and society friendly to be anti-religion than racist.

On Sunday, April 23, 2017 at 11:17 AM, november snow said:

Pence says United States will honor refugee deal with Australia

U.S. Vice President Mike Pence said on Saturday the United States would honor a controversial refugee deal with Australia, under which the United States would resettle 1,250 asylum seekers, a deal President Donald Trump had described as "dumb."

:pepe:allahu akbar

On Sunday, April 23, 2017 at 11:25 AM, magisme said:

On Sunday, April 23, 2017 at 11:39 AM, bran said:

Really starting to look that way.

22 hours ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Whoever is in charge is completely opposite of the campaign he ran. Makes his supporters cucked by association.

Lol.

At least he will build that wall using one of his construction companies.

10 minutes ago, GUNNER said:

Oh, really, Sherlock?

Obviously other people dont like them because the colour of their skin looks dirty ... call it race, etheny, or whatever. People just refer to them as "muslims" to no be called racist, because is much cooler and society friendly to be anti-religion than racist.

Um, nowadays is cooler to be anti-Christianity. That I could agree on.

But it's def not cool to be anti-religion, if that religion represents a "minority".

Muslims in Europe. Black African religions in Brazil. Dare to make any negative remark about them and you are a racist. Because you know.... it's religion for black people. Black people are never wrong and they NEED to be protected/respected/have their huge dicks sucked.

Thankfully those Brazilian-African religions are harmless so I'm not against them at all. But they are silly and they deserve being called silly. They are not culturally rich. It's a bunch of stinky people in a trance showing mankind has a lot to evolve yet.

Muslims are not harmless. Their "holy" book doesn't tell them to dance, smoke cigars, drink alcohol and yell 'ooga booga africa odoiááá mainha', there's 'death to infidels' and bloodbaths a lil too much in theirs and we are lucky so few of them take its words seriously. But it's there. The base of their faith is hatred, evilness, killing and all that stuff those sand people seem to have a hard on for.

Guess what I'm trying to say is. Color of the skin is not the issue. I believe the biggest problem right now are the double standards and how the 'race' card is pulled when the race is not the question. Yes, some religions are more violent than the others. There's nothing wrong in stating that.

Yes, there are evil people in all religions. But the fucking Quran is like watching Rambo 4 with Mohammed playing the star role.

2 hours ago, GUNNER said:

Oh, really, Sherlock?

Lol, seriously. This made me laugh so hard. The colour of the skin looks dirty? Like what? 

Made me think you are the racist here Gunner. :lol:

3 people like this

I mean I completely shit on christians, why can't I shit on muslims? 

3 people like this

1 hour ago, bran said:

I mean I completely shit on christians, why can't I shit on muslims? 

Christians are blue eyed pale skin devils. Muslims are dirty skin angels.