John Bonham

GNR Social Media Mockery Thread

Slash is tweeting more about SMKC than GnR.  What the fuck.

And yet somehow people still think this reunion will amount to anything more than a single-tour cashgrab. Slash is already planning his next Ribfest appearance with Myles. :lol:

Pitman rules. I'm a huge fan. But then, I'm really only into contemporary gnr for laughs.

And yet somehow people still think this reunion will amount to anything more than a single-tour cashgrab. Slash is already planning his next Ribfest appearance with Myles. :lol:

With Slash and Duff committed to GNR all Summer, who will play Ribfest 2016?

DJ Ashba and Tommy Stinson are free ...

Stand back! I got this.

Stating 'i'm a Pitman fan" is idiotic. Regardless his contributions to the more mediocre songs (his contributions and songwriting credits goes to the shittier songs on CD) 

idiot

Listen more carefully to the sub-bass, it makes all the difference in the world.

It really doesn't. If that's the main reason you were a fan then you don't really have a reason to be a fan. Some of his contributions on the album aren't bad but stating you're a fan for the "sub-bass" is even worse than the people saying they love Fortus's contributions to the album even though he's buried like a dog whistle on 99% of the tracks and they cant even really tell if its Huge or Fortus.

I want you to point out this incredible sub bass in the songs and how it makes all the difference. Then after doing that we can have a listen to the 06-08 demos for comparison.

I'm pretty sure everyone saw this DJ Ashba GNR tattoo, but people recently spotted that Slash liked this repost (not the xyzslashhuehue accounts, the real one)

http://www.instagram.com/p/BI67piJhbeP/

Edited by Budd Dwyer