John Bonham

GNFNR 2016 Tour Thread - Not In This Lifetime...

1,818 posts in this topic

Brazilians N' Roses

Axel Rosao

Slasho

Duffo

Ricardo Fortus

Franko Ferrero(rocher)

the rest of the band are either rape victims or rapists

2 people like this

3 minutes ago, Budd Dwyer said:

Brazilians N' Roses

Axel Rosao

Slasho

Duffo

Ricardo Fortus

Franko Ferrero(rocher)

Dont go full bad apples.

What is this dumb offtopic for?

1 person likes this

9 minutes ago, GUNNER said:

Dont go full bad apples.

What is this dumb offtopic for?

go away communist right-wing human development

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Budd Dwyer said:

Brazilians N' Roses

Axel Rosao

Slasho

Duffo

Ricardo Fortus

Franko Ferrero(rocher)

You forgot Dizzao Can't-Read

2 people like this

There are strong rumors of GnR and The Who doing a show together at Estadio Nacional (Santiago, Chile) and River Plate Stadium (Buenos Aires, Argentina) at the end of September.

source: http://www.latercera.com/noticia/the-who-guns-n-roses-alistan-visita-juntos-septiembre/

Translated by NachoLZ

Although the initial warning came in February - when the manager of the English band teased in a radio interview that they would pass through South America -, last Tuesday it was almost definitive. The colossal Rock in Rio festival confirmed both groups for a single day (Saturday September 23) and officialized the first date of a tour that will then travel to Santiago and Buenos Aires.

In the capital, the plan sought almost from the beginning to have Roger Daltrey, Pete Townshend, Axl Rose and Slash sharing the night in a single room. When the negotiations began with the meeting in Rio, the viability of bringing The Who to a solo concert was complex: the men of My generation had the express intention of making their debut in South America only in crowded spaces so it forced those responsible for their coming to think big. Then the main suspicion was related to its call and popularity in Chile, which - although they comprise the Olympus of British rock of the 60s - does not equate to contemporaries like The Beatles or even The Rolling Stones. Therefore, the coming together with another illustrious credit of Rock in Rio appeared like the most reasonable alternative.

1 hour ago, ManetsBR said:

Pinball Wizard is a very cool song to play on guitar.

I bet you play lots of guitar in Cuba.

Just kidding, just kidding, I don't want to hurt GUNNER's protectee.

1 person likes this

Anyone else get a "check your privilege, shitlord" vibe from maynard in his Manets feud?

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Spaceman said:

Dizzy is tasked with cleaning the toejam out of her feet and giving her a pedicure.  That's why he's still in the band.

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

Anyone else get a "check your privilege, shitlord" vibe from maynard in his Manets feud?

I'm just screwing with him. It's fun. 

Dudes, there is a slightly better source for RIR 3 2001

Most of the videos are wiped out (thanks to UZI "you know who" probably) but i found something (video below). These 3 songs got a better audio mix. It fades in and out sometimes, but it's definitely better and even the video quality is superior sometimes. It actually sounds good compared to the previous versions (Obviously Axl's voice sucks)

There is a thread on mygina where fanfzero (the original uploader) claimed this is from a japanese broadcast

What is strange is that this version is not listed on noremorsetrading. 

Then a dude came in: 

I want to add to this - this was originally an AVI file that was on file sharing networks like Kazaa right after the show happened. I'm surprised it's taken this long to resurface.

It looks like someone capped the broadcast digitally to their computer and uploaded it, so yeah we're never going to see quality better than this.

Now, fanfzero videos from this source were being deleted (this is a toally random upload, i was lucky enough to find it)

The MEGA link is still workinghttp://mega.nz/#!Ht1DhbyL!QQEcQmiw15-PRjeN8lzrdM_N0uXZ6CiZVIY-hPDTTP8

i'll download it later, but if you're interested and download it before me, please tell me is it really worth an "upgrade"?

1 person likes this