John Bonham

GNFNR 2016 Tour Thread - Not In This Lifetime...

1,818 posts in this topic

If Izzy does n`t want to be involved, then good fucking riddance.

"at this time" suggests that he hasn't ruled it out. which suggests that he simply hasn't gotten an offer to join.

1 person likes this

"at this time" suggests that he hasn't ruled it out. which suggests that he simply hasn't gotten an offer to join.

Yeah, I`ve just seen the tweet. I still think it`s fake and some moronic troll is impersonating him.

Writing style is n`t similar to Izzy`s, farming avocados ? seriously ? I hope I`m proven right.

2 people like this

yeah, makes sense

still, i think this is wfa again

But if it's really Izzy then this sucks ass.

Let's hope that the will be involved in 2017

It would be hilarious if Axl doesN't reach out Izzy somehow in this situation

Apparently this is real:

http://mobile.twitter.com/IzzyStradlin999

The guy who used to run chopaway (Izzy's old fansite) swears up and down that this account is legit, and pretty much every mod over at that other place are vouching for him. Major suckage :-/.

LOL. One of Izzy's followers goes by the name Robert Finch and the handle @fakegnrsucks.

This is either wfa or JB

chopaway might get fooled

Think about this in other viewpoint: the last time wfa trolled the GNR community with the fake Izzy interview, even GNR social media account shared that shit and almost everybody got fooled

It reached a point where Izzy had to go out from the dark and share a public letter through his fan forum/site...maybe this is why downliner/chopaway got fooled, because the troll managed to hack his e-mail somehow....

yeah reading it again, I'm calling fake. Plus that Rolling Stone guy he tweeted at claims he never got that e-mail

Think about this in other viewpoint: the last time wfa trolled the GNR community with the fake Izzy interview, even GNR social media account shared that shit and almost everybody got fooled

It reached a point where Izzy had to go out from the dark and share a public letter through his fan forum/site...maybe this is why downliner/chopaway got fooled, because the troll managed to hack his e-mail somehow....

If it is him, every GN'R community needs to ban his ass ASAP. 

If you guys got fooled again by wfa's fake Izzy, fucking :lol:

I remember Black Sabbath was losing his shit at people (me) who were dare doubting that wfa's troll was legit Izzy.

Say what you want about wfa but the fact he even got the official gnr Twitter to promote his Izzy persona was fucking gold :lol:

1 person likes this

I think it's fake because izzy wouldn't make any kind of statement about it.  The guy using that account to troll fucked up just by having "izzy" make a statement.  

1 person likes this

Yeah. I don't want that kid anywhere near me, but he has a claim or two to some legendary forum episodes.

1 person likes this

If it is him, every GN'R community needs to ban his ass ASAP. 

agreed

in fact i still don't understand how can he be friends with "Jim" and MSL... but wait, eh i understand... :lol: 

Btw he should be banned from everywhere at the first attempt (fake Izzy interview)

On topic:

another eddie money post

spoke with my source and she says that he will be in Las Vegas.  She's become more tight-lipped on the tour dates and I really can't get you anything new yet, but we can count on Izzy participating in the tour, at least in Las Vegas.  

Like you, I hope that we have additional announcements soon and a professional roll-out of this tour.  I just think that my recent exposure from these so-called "media outlets" have made it more difficult for me to get the information we all crave.  

I realize that I may no longer be useful to you but still would like to remain a part of your community.  I am a long-time fan and intend on attending as many shows as I can this year.  When I get my hands on more info, I'll do my best to get it to you.

Lol at it all you want, though

downliner and Russ believe that the email was real

3 hours ago, Bobbo said:

And at this point we should at least add a "*POSSIBLY FAKE*" to the title now, no?

As of now, we're just running off of the email that downliner received from Izzys personal email account saying the twitter account is legit.

If/when we find out that the email itself was faked or hacked, then we'll be more than happy to proclaim the whole thing fake and a massive troll.

Btw, not to sound like a conspiracy nut...But, Russ by his own admission is against the idea of the reunion. I've seen his posts. He's a nuGNR fan and was disappointed that Axl reunited.
Now, there's already enough negative buzz in the air with this reunion. All we have to do is basically have someone impersonate Izzy, say they're not involved, which will harm ticket sales and fuel speculation that Izzy is being purposefully cut out, the media can spin this anyway they like, some shit happens behind the scenes, Axl gets pissed and pulls the plug. There's a lot in this, worth the risk, for people anti-reunion. Notice how the NuGNR fans like Bacardi and Russ are all over this rumored Izzy tweet like flies on shit? It helps their 'cause'.