John Bonham

What does it mean to "start looking very seriously at what we're doing in that regard"

138 posts in this topic

Didn't Axl say that fantastic sentence of his "Don't hold your breath" at the Chinese Conference thing ? I think he did say it.

I expect a never ending tour cycle for the next 4 years at least, and then they will retire. I don't expect an album.

I don't think there will be any leaks in the future either.  More forums will be closed due to the lack of interest as well. People will vanish from this kind of sites (No offense JB, I'm not saying it's yours), I think NEWGNR.com is next!

That's my bet!

9 hours ago, AndreCC said:

Didn't Axl say that fantastic sentence of his "Don't hold your breath" at the Chinese Conference thing ? I think he did say it.

I expect a never ending tour cycle for the next 4 years at least, and then they will retire. I don't expect an album.

I don't think there will be any leaks in the future either.  More forums will be closed due to the lack of interest as well. People will vanish from this kind of sites (No offense JB, I'm not saying it's yours), I think NEWGNR.com is next!

That's my bet!

newgnr still exists?

6 hours ago, Skeeter said:

Axl hoarding all his music is just him giving the fans a big 🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾

oh come on, there is no music apart from two Ashba riffs and one drum roll from one of his drummer slaves.

5 minutes ago, Budd Dwyer said:

Why are you spamming the entire forum with shit music?

It's not spamming when it's rihanna.