John Bonham

What does it mean to "start looking very seriously at what we're doing in that regard"

138 posts in this topic

I'm at work and I hate this shit band

What does your "work" have to do with this thread?
If he hates the band the forum is dedicated to why is he here?
You want me to go just say the word WFA. Only you hold the power. I'll leave. And you can bare the blame. You want that burden?

Let me tell you something man. For better or for worse (worse) these forums have been a part of my life for years. You want to take that all away from me? You want to live with that? This is your one chance and your one chance only. Reply to this post with "Go" and I'm fucking out. Forever. I'll change my password to a series of random generated numbers, delete the email and throw away the key to this account for good.

Come at me cunt. You won't. You'll lose. You always lose. You're a loser. That's what you do.

But hey, if you really do go for it just remember me every time you look into a mirror. Remember me when you see that chubby donut shaped, zit riddled wasteland you call a face. Remember me when your kids are taken from you. Remember me when you realize your girlfriend used to be a man.

- Broskirose fucking 400% bitches

You forgot to bash zint.

1 person likes this

They looked so seriously that half the band left. Maybe they weren't serious enough?

It's hard to deal with the intensity of that hard of a looking. They just couldn't stand the heat.

You may break apart your CDs to see what makes the noise inside, but there is a veil covering Axl’s world which not even the fattest wrestler could tear apart.

3 people like this

You may break apart your CDs to see what makes the noise inside, but there is a veil covering Axl’s world which not even the fattest wrestler could tear apart.

That's deep.

Since he gave this interview, 2 band members have definitely left and another one sure talks like he's gone.

We have heard nary a peep about any sort of mixing, mastering, or other such "finish touches" in the works.

So how seriously is he looking in that regard? Not very, I'd say.

One cannot determine the intensity of another's gaze simply by the shedding of band members. The looking of the hard variety continues.

2 people like this