John Bonham

What does it mean to "start looking very seriously at what we're doing in that regard"

Bad Apple    555

We should look very seriously into closing this section.

and ban you from GNR forums

because why the fuck not

Broskirose    1,106

Bitches look at me and my money.

You know scar they say bitches? They sey heyy bb how's your dick been? Aww yah...

Good shit.

Broskirose    1,106

I'm at work and I hate this shit band

What does your "work" have to do with this thread?
If he hates the band the forum is dedicated to why is he here?

You want me to go just say the word WFA. Only you hold the power. I'll leave. And you can bare the blame. You want that burden?

Let me tell you something man. For better or for worse (worse) these forums have been a part of my life for years. You want to take that all away from me? You want to live with that? This is your one chance and your one chance only. Reply to this post with "Go" and I'm fucking out. Forever. I'll change my password to a series of random generated numbers, delete the email and throw away the key to this account for good.

Come at me cunt. You won't. You'll lose. You always lose. You're a loser. That's what you do.

But hey, if you really do go for it just remember me every time you look into a mirror. Remember me when you see that chubby donut shaped, zit riddled wasteland you call a face. Remember me when your kids are taken from you. Remember me when you realize your girlfriend used to be a man.

- Broskirose fucking 400% bitches

I'm at work and I hate this shit band

What does your "work" have to do with this thread?

If he hates the band the forum is dedicated to why is he here?

You want me to go just say the word WFA. Only you hold the power. I'll leave. And you can bare the blame. You want that burden?

Let me tell you something man. For better or for worse (worse) these forums have been a part of my life for years. You want to take that all away from me? You want to live with that? This is your one chance and your one chance only. Reply to this post with "Go" and I'm fucking out. Forever. I'll change my password to a series of random generated numbers, delete the email and throw away the key to this account for good.

Come at me cunt. You won't. You'll lose. You always lose. You're a loser. That's what you do.

But hey, if you really do go for it just remember me every time you look into a mirror. Remember me when you see that chubby donut shaped, zit riddled wasteland you call a face. Remember me when your kids are taken from you. Remember me when you realize your girlfriend used to be a man.

- Broskirose fucking 400% bitches

Go.

hrs    462

I'm addition to leaving the forum, I would also like to suggest broski take a bottle of sleeping pills and drink a fifth of whiskey.

Bad Apple    555

Bitches look at me and my money.

You know scar they say bitches? They sey heyy bb how's your dick been? Aww yah...

Good shit.

Stop talking like a gangster rapper

It's embarassing on so many levels

gangster rappers doesn't live on their parents money