John Bonham

What does it mean to "start looking very seriously at what we're doing in that regard"

138 posts in this topic

were they not serious before?

or not looking?

any insight from experts would be appreciated.

I for one, expect Axl never to reference this comment again, and file it under "lay some tracks on Facebook," and "ready for something you haven't had yet."

I don't know what it means, but this sentence gave Rovim (from MyGNR) a lot of faith about a new album.

This is what it means to me :

"Look, I won't bullshit anyone here.  We haven't really even thought about any of this material and actually releasing it in years, literally years.  But, if we are ever going to do it, this is the window.  We are going to try and cobble something together and get it out.  We hope we can.  But, just as a bit of advice, if this goes nowhere...you might as well give up on ever hearing it.  We are going to use this window to see if this is worth the bullshit, or if we should just keep touring and leave it at that."

I personally see no scenario where they head back out on tour with no progress on the album, yet it could still come out later.

Axl won't do anything and therefore is not a business or an investment anybody wants. He's trouble.. He needs to self-finance his release, and lets be honest, he just does'nt love putting music out enough to do that.. He wants to make money and appreciates music, but the passion and the need to share it, is GONE !

I've always said that I don't think Axl is a liar because I do believe he believes the things he says when he says them. 

That whole "looking seriously in that regard" thing falls into that category for me. 

It's pretty straight forward and self explanatory but you loser Axl haters have to talk shit from your grandmothers keyboards because you can't even own a computer.

It means that it's Slash's fault we haven't gotten a new album.

I think it means they're still waiting for someone at the label to call them back.

Unless there is some sort of talk by mid summer, we can write of 2015 too.

Maybe we should start looking very seriously into creating a bunch of 'Happy Birthday' threads.

We should look very seriously into closing this section.

1 person likes this

DAY 334

What day of Round 1 are we in? Are we still in Round 1?
Glass Joe
1 person likes this