Jump to content
John Bonham

Requests, Issues, etc.

Recommended Posts

On 2017. 09. 29. at 10:19 PM, Ragnar said:

Yawn, not worth effort :facepalm:

 

On 2017. 09. 30. at 12:26 AM, bacardimayne said:

This. It's funny how they'll do nothing but antagonize certain people and then call for their bans when they get sick of it.

 

13 hours ago, AxlisOld said:

I'd be fine with a GUNNER purge.

These

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys, I just think it's funny to enrage Ragnar with a Borat joke he's completely clueless about. That's all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, maynard said:

Guys, I just think it's funny to enrage Ragnar with a Borat joke he's completely clueless about. That's all.

 

Enough with Ragnar's jokes, mate. He's too sensitive and we dont want to bother our loved admin JB with ethnic stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont antagnize anyone here. I just have my own way to make e-friends. They have to pass the quality test.

 

Just look @maynard, he is my transatlantic brother now.

 

@Skeeter he is like my older uncle, always giving me good and wise advises, always telling how he was great when he was young and how many chicks he bangged. 

 

@Budd Dwyer, former bad apple is my biggest fan now, always giving me his likes

 

I know that sooner or later @Ragnar will be domesticated enough to lose his savage/nomad habits to become more GUNNER friendly

 

:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, GUNNER said:

I dont antagnize anyone here. I just have my own way to make e-friends. They have to pass the quality test.

 

Just look @maynard, he is my transatlantic brother now.

 

@Skeeter he is like my older uncle, always giving me good and wise advises, always telling how he was great when he was young and how many chicks he bangged. 

 

@Budd Dwyer, former bad apple is my biggest fan now, always giving me his likes

 

I know that sooner or later @Ragnar will be domesticated enough to lose his savage/nomad habits to become more GUNNER friendly

 

:)

No. 

If I was your uncle then there would be a 50/50 chance I would also be your father. And no offspring of mine would be as stupid as you are. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In so many years of forums, I have never seen someone so butthurt for losing a fair discussion.

 

Im sry to hurt your feelings uncle Apollo. The discussion is over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, GUNNER said:

In so many years of forums, I have never seen someone so butthurt for losing a fair discussion.

 

Im sry to hurt your feelings uncle Apollo. The discussion is over.

What makes you think you won a single argument here?

Honestly, i'm not Skeeter's biggest pal here, but (aside the childish back and forths from both ends) you have no proof that you won any argument here. Like, ever.

You are the forums resident troll clown. Stick to being funny or forming partnerships in shitty forum maffia games pls

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Budd Dwyer said:

What makes you think you won a single argument here?

Honestly, i'm not Skeeter's biggest pal here, but (aside the childish back and forths from both ends) you have no proof that you won any argument here.

There's no way to lose an argumentation when Im the only one to present any argument.

 

All the butthurt and cheap ofensive attacks are the proof I won.

 

42 minutes ago, Budd Dwyer said:

 

You are the forums resident troll clown.

 

Blah blah

42 minutes ago, Budd Dwyer said:

 

Stick to being funny or forming partnerships in shitty forum maffia games pls

Arf arf.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/13/2017 at 7:37 PM, AxlisOld said:

I love that we're on a site where the mod says not to be a faggot.

also a hidden anything goes shitposting section

 

truly the goat forum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×