• Announcements

• John Bonham

It's GNFNR fundraising time again, please help us stay on-line   05/27/2017

Thanks to everyone who makes this place so much fun to visit, and THANK YOU to everyone who donated last January. The good news/bad news is that GunsNFNRoses has outgrown its current hosting plan, and if we want to stay online we are going to need to upgrade.   You can donate any amount, large or small (via PayPal). My PayPal username is matt.grillo@gmail.com Please enter your forum username so I can match up your contribution with your username. Thank you!   Every dollar helps. If you don't have PayPal a simple check would do. You can mail it directly to me, please PM me for my mailing address. I appreciate your support.   I do not want banner ads here so if you can help us out it would be appreciated. I dislike begging for money for the site but such is life... Thanks for understanding. I really appreciate all of your support. Please help  by donating now, THANK YOU GNFNR MEMBERS!
John Bonham

Re-Release of BETTER single

67 posts in this topic

What do you think the little red cgi devil was about in the better video? Do you think there was more to it but they didn't have the budget?

Fun fact. Axl was actually also CGIed into that video.

If you look closely, you can see the pixels.

Scratching my head in response to folks who say another album is coming out this year or next.

It's been 6 years and Axl still hasn't managed to release the Better video, or the alternate artwork for CD 1.

Scratching my head in response to folks who say another album is coming out this year or next.

It's been 6 years and Axl still hasn't managed to release the Better video, or the alternate artwork for CD 1.

I think it comes out next year or never.

If they start touring again without a new album, it will never come.

Haven't people been saying this same thing for 6 years?

Haven't people been saying this same thing for 6 years?

Not really.

All we ever heard from were the others, who have zero clout.

I personally never expected anything until Axl himself gave that interview.

This is GN'R ... anything can happen.

I'm not waiting for any Better re-release, alt. artwork or anything related to ChD.

Its pretty crazy that its already been 6 years since CD came out. WTF is wrong with Axl. 

His new Gnr has been around (at least the "core" Axl, dizzy, tommy, chris and kinda Fortus) have been together for 15 years or so and only ONE album to Axl's name.

Serious, the wait from 2002-2008 has been the same since 2008-2014 and still NOTHING.

Axl is such a loser. I can't believe Tommy has stuck around this long.  

Re-release Better Single ?9qe6ax.jpg

It should have been released in 2006. The leak got more radio play than when the single was officially released years later. And they went and cease and disit it, fail!

2006 was a wasted year. Axl actually looked and sounded decent, actually acted like he gave a shit. Buzz from the leaks. The Antiquiet leaks from that time were better than the finished version. 2006 was the year. All downhill from there. (By 2006 they were half the way down the hill anyway but it was a better year than 2001 and 2002)

They should try again.

Release the Bumblefoot version, and if that doesn't hit, wait another 4 to 6 years and then release the Dj ASHBA version. If that doesn't get kids dancing in the hallways, I don't know what will.

We've heard Dizzy's remix, Brain's remix, Dj's and Ron's.

Maybe on Christmas Eve the Thunderchucker remix will leak! :fingers-crossed:

It would be so sweet if axl released a remix album for each song. Id love to hear Finck's take on riad!!!

1 person likes this

that video is amazing.  i love the 3d graphics and the 17 band members.

1 person likes this