Shackler's Democracy

Remembering Bumblefoot

72 posts in this topic

Bumblefoot and Scott Weiland are doing an Art of Anarchy reunion tour in heaven.

1 person likes this

"fuck gnr"

One of my favorite memories from myginaforum is when some kid posted a private Facebook convo of Bubblefoot talking shit about GNR and then Bubblefoot logged in to do damage control.

3 people like this

10 minutes ago, Dr. Brownstone said:

"fuck gnr"

One of my favorite memories from myginaforum is when some kid posted a private Facebook convo of Bubblefoot talking shit about GNR and then Bubblefoot logged in to do damage control.

yes, that is when he threatened to throat-rape Gunns

1 person likes this

remember when Borki recorded Gumblefoods video chat with Poc and then acted like it was the holy grail before leaking it and then clearing off?

2 people like this

8 hours ago, Dr. Brownstone said:

"fuck gnr"

Does that exist anywhere still?

1 hour ago, Miser said:

Does that exist anywhere still?

I doubt it, but he used to play recordings of alternate/rejected Chinese Democracy solos, and preview a load of his own stuff.

4 minutes ago, Miser said:

I kind of miss the 2009-2014 band if only for the lulz.

They were the worst lineup ever.

2006 with Bumble was excusable because Buckethead was  such a freak that we understood he was gone.

But a nu-lineup without Finck or Buckethead didn't make any sense.

And it wasn't just anybody replacing those guys it was fucken Dj ASHBA and Bumblefoot. WTF

3 people like this

5 minutes ago, John Bonham said:

They were the worst lineup ever.

2006 with Bumble was excusable because Buckethead was  such a freak that we understood he was gone.

But a nu-lineup without Finck or Buckethead didn't make any sense.

And it wasn't just anybody replacing those guys it was fucken Dj ASHBA and Bumblefoot. WTF

You have to admit though, the band's deepening fall into Spinal Tap-esque self-parody was interesting to watch. Axl's band went from playing MSG to Bowling Alleys. BBF's passive aggressive interviews, Ashba beating the shit out of old women and bragging about it....Was pretty fun in retrospect.

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Miser said:

You have to admit though, the band's deepening fall into Spinal Tap-esque self-parody was interesting to watch. Axl's band went from playing MSG to Bowling Alleys. BBF's passive aggressive interviews, Ashba beating the shit out of old women and bragging about it....Was pretty fun in retrospect.

I hate the bowling alley meme. It was an unannounced warm-up show. It's not like they were confined to bowling alley-sized venues for that entire tour.

2 people like this

1 minute ago, bacardimayne said:

I hate the bowling alley meme. It was an unannounced warm-up show. It's not like they were confined to bowling alley-sized venues for that entire tour.

Still cringy man. It reminded me of the scene in Spinal Tap where they're playing with a puppet show. Plus, Axl being fat and the band being confined mainly to Vegas Residencies? It was really circling the drain and a sad, if lulzy, time to be a GN'R fan.

You are blocked from following @bumblefoot and viewing @bumblefoot's Tweets. Learn more

1 person likes this

Who wants to follow or remember BBF anyway?

Without GNR, he is just like another youtube guitar nerd who is doing guitar clinics for teenage players and older guitar nerds. He is just a nobody with talent, somebody you could find in the streets begging for a change while playing with good skills. 

2 people like this

I feel sorry for the cantaloupes every time he goes to the fruit markets.

1 person likes this

On 6/8/2014 at 5:02 AM, Shackler's Democracy said:

just read most of it for the first time.

guys a dick.

Niki SIxx was doing that on twitter a while back. I called him a junky and said he lost all credibility as a musician when he let Vince back in the band.

he blocked me

1 person likes this

14 minutes ago, GnRLiars said:

just read most of it for the first time.

guys a dick.

Niki SIxx was doing that on twitter a while back. I called him a junky and said he lost all credibility as a musician when he let Vince back in the band.

he blocked me

Why would you want to chat with Nikki Sixx anyway?

All of these 80's washed up/has been's are insecure idiots

2 hours ago, Budd Dwyer said:

Why would you want to chat with Nikki Sixx anyway?

All of these 80's washed up/has been's are insecure idiots

I wasn't wanting. His feed kept coming up on my timeline, saw he was being a complete dick and responded. 

I was following him at the time, but he's a douche

Remember when GNR played the Sturgis Bike rally and Bumblefoot left the stage for a few sings because he was pissed at Axl?

Good times.