Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
John Bonham

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year from gunsnfnroses

13 posts in this topic

Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

2014 is going to be an amazing year for the GNR fans.New songs ,great tour and many other exciting things :CoolFace:

Merry Christmas to all the amazing members (and especially - the awesome admin) of one of my favorite forums:)

Merry Christmas guys, hopefully there'll be more to talk about in the upcoming year than 2013.

2014 will confirm once again all the thesis written by Guy Debord in The Society of the Spectacle.

Happy new year nevertheless, but it won't be easy because the spectacle is the sun which never sets over the empire of modern passivity. It covers the entire surface of the world and bathes endlessly in its own glory. In a world which really is topsy-turvy, the true is a moment of the false.

http://www.marxists.org/reference/archive/debord/society.htm

Edited by axlfan88

Jesus was better when he was Yahweh, but whatever...

Jesus was going to come back years ago, but Bob Ezrin told him he only had two or three good miracles left for his new return, so he lost his confidence.

That, and everybody is always ragging on him about the new Apostles, saying they are just "hired Guns".

I had the best Christmas ever. I feel truly blessed to be so fortunate in life, and I'm definitely counting my blessings this year! <3

2014 is gonna be the year GNR will take over the world once again with the freak cover band covering cock rock songs they hate.

happy new year!