right now :(

#2 User is offline   EstrangedTWAT 

• weener weener weener
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Member
  • LocationTokyo, Japan

Posted 07 December 2010 - 11:49 PM

Wow.

Dude. Do you have like Aspergers/autism or what? I get that you are not very educated; that much is obvious from your posts. Your ability to express your feelings/thoughts/desires is on the level of something like a 10 year old. But there is more to it than that....some kind of deficiency that makes me think you have some kind of mental or neurological disorder.

Anyway, let's address your query. You want a girl to "kiss" your "pee pee." In other words...you are looking for a girl to engage in oral sex with you. Well, from my understanding, you are an enlisted man. I always thought you guys had lots of options when it comes to the topic of relieving sexual desires.

BUT...you are currently stationed in the Middle East, no? Land of the "mud people." These backwards bastards don't even let women show their faces, let alone give hummers to white men positioned there to enslave them!!

So you're in a bit of a pickle aren't you. Option one of course is FURIOUS masturbation. But that doesn't seem to be doing the trick, does it? Option two is obviously copious and vigorous homosexual intercourse, including but not limited to extreme violations of the mouth and anus. You've obviously exhausted this option, since your post CLEARLY stated you want a GIRL to kiss your pee pee.

Well, the locals ain't gonna have it. Not with their burkas and hajibs and dirka dirka baka lakas. So you have but ONE option left. The company SLUT. Find the ONE girl in your unit, and pay her whatever she wants...cash, favors, phone cards, etc, and maybe she'll do it. And ignore those scabs and shit on her lips....just tell yourself "it's not contagious" if you want to have a good time. And who cares if she's fat with flabby arms and weighs more than you?? She doesn't have a dick and that's what matters!!

And then...if you believe in God (I don't....that's for dumbfucks....see my thread about that)........pray every night that you get re-assigned to JAPAN and you can come party with ME!! Here in Japan we have the hottest, slimmest, sexiest girls in the world.....and you know what? Almost all of them like white pee pees....they like to kiss them too. Too bad you got such a shit assignment!! You ever get your ass over to Japan (or as I call it....HEAVEN!) I'll buy you a beer before I introduce you to the two or three gorgeous little Japanese phillies that will fuck your brains out all night!!!

Cheers!!!

This post has been edited by EstrangedTWAT: 07 December 2010 - 11:51 PM

To think the one you love could hurt you now is a little hard to believe
But everybody darlin' sometimes bites the hand that feeds

#3 User is offline   slashfrehley42 

• Non-Practicing Teetotaller
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 December 2010 - 12:35 AM

I'm guessing that, since he's stationed, he's on a shared computer and his buddies are fucking with the account. Either that or this is further evidence for PTSD...

#4 User is offline   John Bonham 

• Moby Dick
  • Group: Admin
  • LocationSpringfield, Mass.

Posted 08 December 2010 - 01:01 AM

EstrangedTWAT, on 07 December 2010 - 11:49 PM, said:

Wow.

Dude. Do you have like Aspergers/autism or what? I get that you are not very educated; that much is obvious from your posts. Your ability to express your feelings/thoughts/desires is on the level of something like a 10 year old. But there is more to it than that....some kind of deficiency that makes me think you have some kind of mental or neurological disorder.

Anyway, let's address your query. You want a girl to "kiss" your "pee pee." In other words...you are looking for a girl to engage in oral sex with you. Well, from my understanding, you are an enlisted man. I always thought you guys had lots of options when it comes to the topic of relieving sexual desires.

BUT...you are currently stationed in the Middle East, no? Land of the "mud people." These backwards bastards don't even let women show their faces, let alone give hummers to white men positioned there to enslave them!!

So you're in a bit of a pickle aren't you. Option one of course is FURIOUS masturbation. But that doesn't seem to be doing the trick, does it? Option two is obviously copious and vigorous homosexual intercourse, including but not limited to extreme violations of the mouth and anus. You've obviously exhausted this option, since your post CLEARLY stated you want a GIRL to kiss your pee pee.

Well, the locals ain't gonna have it. Not with their burkas and hajibs and dirka dirka baka lakas. So you have but ONE option left. The company SLUT. Find the ONE girl in your unit, and pay her whatever she wants...cash, favors, phone cards, etc, and maybe she'll do it. And ignore those scabs and shit on her lips....just tell yourself "it's not contagious" if you want to have a good time. And who cares if she's fat with flabby arms and weighs more than you?? She doesn't have a dick and that's what matters!!

And then...if you believe in God (I don't....that's for dumbfucks....see my thread about that)........pray every night that you get re-assigned to JAPAN and you can come party with ME!! Here in Japan we have the hottest, slimmest, sexiest girls in the world.....and you know what? Almost all of them like white pee pees....they like to kiss them too. Too bad you got such a shit assignment!! You ever get your ass over to Japan (or as I call it....HEAVEN!) I'll buy you a beer before I introduce you to the two or three gorgeous little Japanese phillies that will fuck your brains out all night!!!

Cheers!!!

:awesome:
Posted Image

#5 User is offline   Conor 

• Tiny Twink
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationDundee/Belfast

Posted 08 December 2010 - 04:43 AM

Wow.

Cheers!!!

This is an outstanding post and should immediately be archived forever.
Posted Image

#6 User is offline   Barry 

• Barry The Bastard!
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 December 2010 - 07:39 AM

Wow.

Cheers!!!

:lolzers:

Post of the year!

View PostBroskirose, on 05 February 2013 - 04:14 AM, said:

View PostBarry, on 05 February 2013 - 02:35 AM, said:

"Since this is a new band", Rose, Axl 2001

It's a figure of speech in regards to the lineup change, not to be taken literallly. Just something you say. He clearly didn't mean it in a literal sense, otherwise he wouldn't have kept the name since he is the owner of it. Even if he had, it's irrelevant.

:facepalm:

#7 User is offline   John Bonham 

• Moby Dick

Posted 08 December 2010 - 08:08 AM

Barry, on 08 December 2010 - 07:39 AM, said:

Wow.

Cheers!!!

:lolzers:

Post of the year!

http://www.gunsnfnro...nr-awards-2010/
Posted Image

#8 Guest_gunsguy_*

• Group: Guest

Posted 08 December 2010 - 09:04 AM

thomasmeadow, on 08 December 2010 - 04:01 AM, said:

you all dont know shit

The way I see it is you asked, they told. Where is the problem? :CoolFace:

#9 User is offline   SONOFABITCH 

• Party Pass Director
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 30 December 2010 - 07:53 PM

I think the problem is he wants to blow a load all over some girls face.
Posted Image

#10 User is offline   John Bonham 

• Moby Dick

Posted 01 January 2011 - 01:40 PM

Thread of the year?
Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1 Go to top of page
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic