Fairies Wear Boots

Into The Void

I Don't Wanna Change The World

Crazy Train

Mama I'm Coming Home

Paranoid*

*with Slash

Updates:

Slash: Hellfest is one of my favorite festivals. It always fn' rocks no matter what. Rain, shine or otherwise. Merci beaucoup! iiii]; )'

Slash: Just met the guys from Lamb of God, fn' awesome. iiii]; )'

MylesKennedy: Hellfest was awesome! Gig went well. Icing on the cake was hearing Ozzy & his band jam with Slash, Geezer & Zakk at the end. Very cool.

franksidoris: About to go watch the boss play with Ozzy. Aaawwww shiitttttttttt!

http://twitter.com/#!/SlashFrance

http://www.facebook.com/SlashFrance

Then with Ozzy & Friends from 11:05 to 1.00 am "Mainstage 1"

Speculation or fact?

Fact. According to SlashFrance who are a very reliable source.

It's pretty well known now that Slash is playing on the Ozzy and friends shows. I think he's even said in at least one interview that he's pulling double duty some nights.

I think there is something seriously wrong with Slash being billed above Trivium and DevilDriver.

One Last Thrill

Nightrain

Ghost

Standing in The Sun

Back From Cali

Mr Bronwstone

Halo

Anastasia

Sweet Child O' Mine

You're A Lie

Slither

Paradise City

One Last Thrill

Nightrain

Ghost

Standing in The Sun

Back From Cali

Mr Bronwstone

Halo

Anastasia

Sweet Child O' Mine

You're A Lie

Slither

Paradise City

Looks like they really want to promote the new record, great.

A third of his set was GNR covers? lol. I feel bad for people who only went to this date and could have gotten the real thing the previous day.

lol. I feel bad for people who only went to this date and could have gotten the real thing the previous day.

:rolleyes:

A third of his set was GNR covers? lol. I feel bad for people who only went to this date and could have gotten the real thing the previous day.

Lol man, Axl and his coverband did a great job, but c'mon. They making of living to play the classic songs written by the classic line-ups, not Slash...

Slash delivers tons of new material since the breakup. Axl delivers only CD ,and nowadays he can't capable to perform the better (yes, this is my opinion) songs off the record ... (TWAT, I.R.S)

You're trolling as always (not in a good way)

Edited by Bad Apple

Lol man, Axl and his coverband did a great job, but c'mon. They making of living to play the classic songs written by the classic line-ups, not Slash...

Slash delivers tons of new material since the breakup. Axl delivers only CD ,and nowadays he can't capable to perform the better (yes, this is my opinion) songs off the record ... (TWAT, I.R.S)

Dude, if every single post you make in response to me here and on mygnr is going to be "You're trolling as always", why even bother? Yes, I get it. You think I'm a troll. Can you have a single debate without resorting to calling someone a troll?

I don't have a problem with spash covering GNR. But, it is kind of ridiculous that the 4 songs he decides to play are the same ones that real GNR played the night before. And talk about playing it safe - Nightrain, Brownstone, SCOM and PC? lol.

It's bad enough that the people there originally got tickets to see Black Sabbath and instead get an Ozzy solo show with some cool guests (+ slush), but then they have to listen to 4 songs they already heard by the actual band that wrote them the night before, performed again by sploosh's cover band with a annoying nasally singer. Who wants to see that? If you're going to ride your old bands coattails you might as well play something cool like Locomotive.

It's kind of like when Duffs band opened for Guns. He covered some GNR too. But, he didn't play any of the songs that real GNR played in their set.

Dude, if every single post you make in response to me here and on mygnr is going to be "You're trolling as always", why even bother? Yes, I get it. You think I'm a troll. Can you have a single debate without resorting to calling someone a troll?

I don't have a problem with spash covering GNR. But, it is kind of ridiculous that the 4 songs he decides to play are the same ones that real GNR played the night before. And talk about playing it safe - Nightrain, Brownstone, SCOM and PC? lol.

It's bad enough that the people there originally got tickets to see Black Sabbath and instead get an Ozzy solo show with some cool guests (+ slush), but then they have to listen to 4 songs they already heard by the actual band that wrote them the night before, performed again by sploosh's cover band with a annoying nasally singer. Who wants to see that? If you're going to ride your old bands coattails you might as well play something cool like Locomotive.

It's kind of like when Duffs band opened for Guns. He covered some GNR too. But, he didn't play any of the songs that real GNR played in their set.

You seem so iritated all the time maybe you should take a sedative! Slash probably played the GNR songs so people would know how they should sound with decent singer, not a 50 year old drink who cannot stand up half the time any more. And then to top it off those awful musicans ( I use that term musicans only because that is what they call themselves). Especially BUMBLEBEE I mean really the guy gets on a live feed and cries last year. I could not figure out if he was crying because he was in pain, stoned, or just damn right disheartened at being in GNR. In any case Slash and Myles showed the fans what the songs really should sound like. I hope you feel better after you get some sleep. :P

You seem so iritated all the time maybe you should take a sedative! Slash probably played the GNR songs so people would know how they should sound with decent singer, not a 50 year old drink who cannot stand up half the time any more. And then to top it off those awful musicans ( I use that term musicans only because that is what they call themselves). Especially BUMBLEBEE I mean really the guy gets on a live feed and cries last year. I could not figure out if he was crying because he was in pain, stoned, or just damn right disheartened at being in GNR. In any case Slash and Myles showed the fans what the songs really should sound like. I hope you feel better after you get some sleep. :P

Is this supposed to be serious?

Is this supposed to be serious?

Just as serious as your post was!